[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moving to the Philippines with my GF (male) See you later losers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1464808282140.png (132KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1464808282140.png
132KB, 396x385px
Moving to the Philippines with my GF (male)

See you later losers
>>
are white women really that bad?
>>
Sounds awesome good luck bro!!!
>>
>>38196210
is that a trick question? they are impulsive creatures that act on their own desires almost instantaneously, feel bad afterwards and loop right back around.
>>
Between Duterte and ISIS, exciting times await! In the Philippines!
>>
>>38196222
Maybe white women just lost all sense of value in the world the same way /r9k/ did so they became depression pleasure seeking junkies.
>>
File: 91BuzYj.png (84KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
91BuzYj.png
84KB, 557x605px
Good going.

I'm Filipino too and we are just the best.
>>
hell yea famalia. punta ka dito. masaya dito. promise pare mageenjoy ka dito.

t. davao death squad
>>
>>38196210
Well, women in general tend to be pretty bad. The fact that it would be a white woman(""female"") instead of any other color doesn't really change much.
>>
>>38196294
Oh we have one of the poor lower class Filipinos here.
>>
Have fun with less than 1mbps internet
>>
>>38196440
It's funny cause Philippines actually has one of the fastest internet in the world. Hell fucking rural China has faster internet than the US
>>
>>38196186
Anon, are you actually saying u are happy to get move there just to get fucked by a fat man
>>
>>38196480
Proof?
I think hong kong has the fastest internet.
>>
>>38196210
It's not white women

It's ALL women
And yes, they are that bad
>>
>>38196294
skwatter deteKted
>>
>>38196574
Pretty much most of Asia has the fastest internet and then Europe, then Canada, then other countries then the US
>>
File: 1481142401964.jpg (27KB, 453x439px) Image search: [Google]
1481142401964.jpg
27KB, 453x439px
>>38196480
dude shut the fuck up you are so fucking stupid holy shit have you even been in the general fucking vicinity of literally anywhere on the Asian continent?

Philippine internet is a god damn fucking joke no matter where you are. Fucking 200USD a month using PLDT (one of the major companies) for 8mbps MAXIMUM on a fiber connection. They only started rolling that shit out for regular consumer use a year or so before I moved.

Globe (other main ISP) I don't think even had fiber internet for consumer user at the time and their gigabit package cost several thousand dollars a month for a residence.

A school I was working at literally had to bribe the government to FORCE Globe to run us a separate wire and it was still a struggle to get over 100kbps.
>>
>>38196186
Have a nice trip and good luck!
>>
>>38196186
These are the kinds of posts I like to see

Tell us more op
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.