[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did this get 62k likes?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: JZCPR4Z.png (365KB, 1080x808px) Image search: [Google]
JZCPR4Z.png
365KB, 1080x808px
How did this get 62k likes?
>>
I don't know but it really activated my neurons, i.e. made me think.
>>
I'm what way to girls get held accountable for their actions. They literally get a free pass in life. What a dumb nigger.
>>
>have a lot of followers
>post something stupid
>????
>PROFIT!
>>
women are stupid, but being stupid they obviously don't realise it.
>>
>>38195682
Eve was a mistake.
>>
>>38195682
women are literally 5 years behind in mental age, there have been studies on this, they are literally children.
>>
>>38195682
I really fucking hate women desu
>>
>>38195682
Someone should tell her that when people say "girls mature faster" they just mean they go through puberty at an earlier age
>>
>>38196454
nah they also mean 'they go on the potty alone and don't make too much nana, also follow orders better when they are age X" where X is some breeder datum I forgot about

anyways, to say that that is somehow inherently better and proves that grills are more mature in general is pretty dumb

you never get something for nothing, if this stuff is at all true it's going to half repercussions later in life, which we can prob all imagine, but this of course never gets mentioned
>>
>>38196061
>there have been studies on this
link please
>>
>dog filter
>talking about maturity

NUKE THE FIRST WORLD REEEEE
>>
>>38197428
There's literally nothing wrong with the dog filter
>>
>>38196744
Not him but have you ever interacted with a good sample-size of girls?
>>
>>38195751
>>38196061
>>38197487
>literally

why the fuck does everyone overuse this word?? explain
>>
File: 1484377776292.png (75KB, 142x289px) Image search: [Google]
1484377776292.png
75KB, 142x289px
>female
>mature
>accountable
>responsible
>>
>>38197613
that's not what a study is, i try to base as much of my beliefs on empirical data as i can
>>
>>38195682
>Girls mature faster
>pic is meme angle meme filter

They get away with everything because no one calls them on it
>>
>>38197641
Using 'literally' wrong irked 4chan so much we started overusing it ironically.
>>
>>38197736
you obviously aren't very fucking good at it, it only takes a simple google search to find the data.

I also found some on my universities article library.

But no, I'm not gonna spoon feed some 16 year old pretending to be smart by using the word "empirical".
>>
>>38198404
here's what a found with a quick google search:
http://www.medicaldaily.com/men-mature-after-women-11-years-after-be-exact-british-study-reveals-246716
https://mic.com/articles/111226/science-explains-why-women-are-faster-to-mature-than-men#.Y3tvXGVFs
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10529134/Girls-really-do-mature-quicker-than-boys-scientists-find.html
i guess i'm 16 because google didn't magically know the exact study you had read based on vague details and beamed it onto my computer.
>>
>>38198576

Not the guy you're responding to...

>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10529134/Girls-really-do-mature-quicker-than-boys-scientists-find.html

> Researcher Sol Lim said: "The loss of connectivity during brain development can actually help to improve brain function by reorganizing the network more efficiently.
>"Say instead of talking to many people at random, asking a couple of people who have lived in the area for a long time is the most efficient way to know your way.
>"In a similar way, reducing some projections in the brain helps to focus on essential information."

Is this genuinely reframing a loss of information, and being mentally cheap as "greater maturity"?

>http://www.medicaldaily.com/men-mature-after-women-11-years-after-be-exact-british-study-reveals-246716

This appears to be a TV show promotion clickbait article.
>>
>>38198687
i'm not endorsing any of these links i'm just saying that's what google gave me when i fed it the very sparse, vague details he gave me. i wonder if he tells his professors "fuck you, google it" when they ask for citations in his papers.
>>
File: sweeeetjeaaazus.png (44KB, 197x173px) Image search: [Google]
sweeeetjeaaazus.png
44KB, 197x173px
>>38195682
It pisses me off that no matter how fucking dumb you are, everyone will just agree with you when you're attractive and popular.
>>
>>38195682
>holes actually think that
>even though stats show that boys are treated and punished far worse than girls, and with more frequency
>even though the state has implemented dozens of laws to absolve women of all responsibility and put it on men instead
>even though women go to jail for far less time than men on equal crimes

They never cease to amaze me with their idiocy.
>>
File: 180px-PennLeft.png (50KB, 180x191px) Image search: [Google]
180px-PennLeft.png
50KB, 180x191px
>>38195682
>dogface filter
even the trashcan is too good for this garbage
>>
>>38198734

I understand that and my comments weren't meant to refute or address anything you claimed, just some observations about how 'new media' love to spin things for clicks.
>>
>>38195682

Being a woman is literally the opposite of this. Ironically, the only reason donmsny will have even liked her factually incorrect status is because she's a woman social media that needs validated.
>>
>>38195682
>girls
>forced to be held accountable for their actions
Unless they decide to get drunk and have sex. Then they cry rape and get pats on the back.
>>
>>38198852
I find it incredible how almost every western woman has been brainwashed into thinking they aren't a protected class.
>>
>>38196061
and what would the avarege 4chan users mental age be?
really activates the ol' neurons
>>
>>38196061
>behind

That implies they ever get beyond the mental age of a ten year old.

>>38199096
300 years old. Suffering builds wisdom, at least in men.
>>
>>38199121
>wisdom
>from robots
good one
>>
women are retarded that's why they all go into HR and complain when men with STEM degrees get paid more

there's 12 girls in my HR dept and 1 60 year old fuck
>>
File: women are literally childern.png (30KB, 627x419px) Image search: [Google]
women are literally childern.png
30KB, 627x419px
IQ between the sexes, women are LITERALLY children compared to men d e s u
>>
>>38199647
>iq correlates with maturity
lol retard
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.