[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frogs and Feels Tavern

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 11

File: 1457789601109.jpg (339KB, 900x639px) Image search: [Google]
1457789601109.jpg
339KB, 900x639px
How you been lads, I'm back from a vacation and taking orders. Share feels, have a few drinks.
>>
Hey barkeep, can I just have some water?
>>
>>38194851
I just want to escape my desire for women. I yearn for a relationship and yet can't bring myself to do the required work to achieve one (i.e get job, move away from mom, get friends/hobbies)

Is there a way to become completely disinterested in women? I don't have money, so I can't castrate myself safely
>>
File: 1494772215891.gif (2MB, 389x413px) Image search: [Google]
1494772215891.gif
2MB, 389x413px
I'm all agitated because I'm basically competing with my best friend for a girls attention right now, though I don't think he's taking it as seriously as I am. I'm going back and forth between thinking she's interested in me, or interested in him. They're going to be hanging out 1 on 1 soon, but from what I can tell it's not a date I think? Maybe I still have a chance? He's completely been cock blocking me though, and I hate it. I just want one dinner with her, and after that I'll be satisfied even if she doesn't want another one. But God damn, I just can't get her by herself.

Can I get a Dark and Stormy, a little light on the bitters please
>>
File: drinking-water.jpg (257KB, 1580x1025px) Image search: [Google]
drinking-water.jpg
257KB, 1580x1025px
>>38194900
Enjoy your water in this hot summer day.
>>
File: 1496418929888.jpg (267KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1496418929888.jpg
267KB, 2592x1944px
>>38194958
I too have been thinking about this lately. Wha I found out is that you have to view them as non-beneficial. It would be straining on your mind and it would drain your resources. Most of them are not interesting anyway.
>>
tfw all barkeep serves is water
>>
>>38194958
are you a virgin lad, not trying to be mean or anything but losing my virginity killed tfw no gf dead for me, idk why i guess i put girls on less of a pedestal now
>>
>>38194900
Who goes to a fictional bar and orders water lmao
>>
I have Crohn's so I can't drink alcohol. I'll have a Gatorade because I need electrolytes.

I went on a date today. She was very nice, laid back, and seemed interested. She bit her lip when she looked at me. However, like every other date, it ends after this.

I will never see her again. I will be lonely.
>>
File: gosling31.gif (484KB, 500x249px) Image search: [Google]
gosling31.gif
484KB, 500x249px
Got 3000 from wage slaving at an easy job and going NEET again soon.

Paid off all debts too so I can go anywhere and start once i leave this Job.

>mfw a faggot Northern Irish cunt in this irrelevant Cuntry of absolute wankers.
>>
i've lalredy head too many drinks

i messaged a girl i like and said i;d like to hang out with her. am i fucked or what.

fucking alcohol.
>>
>>38194851
>be me getting a haircut
>socially inept
>barber asks 'how you doing?
>unironically replies 'yeah me too'
Fucking kill me, why does my autism betray me like this
>>
>>38196688
sorry senpai
at least she bit her lip to you
>>
File: 1478785665158s[2].jpg (5KB, 166x249px) Image search: [Google]
1478785665158s[2].jpg
5KB, 166x249px
I don't want anything this time.

The message sunk in today that I'm basically too stupid to do the one thing I've wanted to do since I was 11 - become a clinical psychologist. I had a 4.00 in undergrad, but clinical psych basically requires that, a shitton of research experience I can't get now, and the thing that really drove it home today is ludicrously high GRE scores. My percentile scores were around 50th, but these programs literally have requirements in the 70-80s and even low 90s.

I talked to one of my Letter of Rec writers today, who has and still is super supportive of me doing therapy work in SOME capacity, and after mentioning my scores she pretty much said "you're fucked - go get a Masters".
>>
File: gachinco-yuka-7.jpg (92KB, 701x841px) Image search: [Google]
gachinco-yuka-7.jpg
92KB, 701x841px
I'll have a pint of your best pressure beer.

I'm still a KV and I feel lonely. I thought I accepted my permavirginity. Turns out I didn't. I'm hungry for an Asian poon.
>>
File: 1476396088233.jpg (39KB, 447x456px) Image search: [Google]
1476396088233.jpg
39KB, 447x456px
>Get invited to a bunch of events from more sociable outgoing friends
>Every event I go to requires that I have some money with me
>Have no source of income
>Refuse to allow anyone to pay anything for me
>>
File: 1499218665313.jpg (68KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499218665313.jpg
68KB, 960x960px
"Don't mind me, barman. Just bringin' my son along. He's headed to China tomorrow. Figure living with his grandparents abroad will toughen him up and introduce him to other people. It's for his own good, right?"

"And I'll have a Shock Top."
>>
>>38194851
Hey, barkeep. Double Jamesons on the rocks, like I always have it.

Went to a strip club. Wasn't like the states, there's not much off limits here. Thicc romanian grill rubbed her tits in my face, dry humped me, groped me, and let me finger her for a good half hour. I've got to hit up the brothel proper tomorrow.

Funny enough, on my way back, I heard some people speaking english. Said hi, told them I was a sailor. Ended up talking to a guy from the UK and his wife about politics, sailing, weather, and cars for a good half hour - all the while, smelling that perfume that rubbed off me. Really, the only reason I came back here was that their son - a fatass like myself (but worse at hiding it) looked like a britbong robot. Wouldn't show my face, otherwise. I'm too long departed from this wretched board.

>(((captcha))) makes me verify street signs 5 times

>>38195026
>dark and stormy
>containing bitters
o shit nigga what are you doing
>>
Can I get a rum and coke?
> tfw took a robots virginity thinking I could turn him into my Built From the Ground Up Sweetheart
> turns out no amount of throwing unlimited pussy (and anal) makes him act like a confident human being
> invite him to hang with my family and he won't make eye contact during conversation and will only speak when spoken to
> makes weird breathing noises as he struggles to think of what he's going to say
thanks for reading my blog.
are robots a mistake or can he still be helped?
>>
File: 1496083680485.jpg (10KB, 236x254px) Image search: [Google]
1496083680485.jpg
10KB, 236x254px
>>38194851
Irish car bomb. Tried to transfer to top uni in state and they dont have the fucking degree im going for. Fucking faggots only do marine biology shit. Tried to entice me with 90k a year working 6 months a year on a boat. Fuck that shit. WHERES MY GOD DAMN MICRO AND VET MEDICINE DEGREE
>>
>>38198914
You simply fail to understand the types of robots out there.

I can carry on a convo with randoms, with relatives, whoever - without spaghetti. As long as I'm not forced. Regular pussy would just make it easier, in the same way that losing my virginity boosted my self esteem. I guess that's the difference between us once-robots and the current generation of robots.
>>
>>38198914
You should kill yourself, roastie, that will solve all your problems. Make sure to slice your wrists parallel, not perpendicular!
>>
Got milk?
again
>>
Can i get a gin and tonic neat
Tfw when you have 12 days to starve yourself and workout to look presentable for forced college orientation
>>
ayy bourbon straight my dood

miss the old 'tender
I really turned my life around man. Last time I talked to him I fucking failed him miserably. Lost my job, lost my girl, lost my fucking self. Since then I worked another small job, lost my self further, fell into a pit then got up and fucking ran away. I left 1500 miles west and just ..sat on the idea that I fucking left. I don't know where I'm going nor do I care where I've been but now I moved again recently and started a new job and new working everything and its just alright. Its been just alright. Its just alright. I want bourbon.
>>
File: Into the Abyss.jpg (219KB, 887x900px) Image search: [Google]
Into the Abyss.jpg
219KB, 887x900px
gimme a captain morgan

holy hell Life is Strange was a trip
>>
>>38200070
One bourbon straight up
good to see you took the jump and made the change. I'm sure things will be better than alright soon.
>>
>>38196634
I am a virgin. But like I said, I don't have the motivation to the feed the desire. "I" know that they are trouble and I'm better off alone, but part of "me" doesn't care and gets stuck on anyone I might have a chance at. I start planning a future with these women before I even say hello. It is really draining and makes me angry that I can't control my thoughts
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.