[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Physical illness general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7

File: just.jpg (55KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
55KB, 640x960px
>tfw have life threatening illness that is gradually getting worse over the next coming years
>>
What illness do you have, OP?
>>
hahaha you're sick hahaha
>>
>>38193354
Chronic asthmatic
>can't breathe and will only get worse
>struggling to move

It will get worse over the years and I am going to kill myself around 30 if it doesn't get any better
>>
>>38193344
>anal fissure
>constant bloated stomach
>probably have cancer
>>
I have a herniated disc in my lower back and my legs are numb from a car crash. It's been a year and I'm still in pain. Been considering getting on oxy meds but too afraid of opiate addiction.
>>
>>38193546
ever thought about eating less shitty food?
>>
The right side of my face is a little dumpy compared to the left. I also feel less facial muscles on the right side and have less control over it. I feel like I'm due for a stroke.
>>
>side hurts
>go to see doctor
>have everything checked
>blood, piss, xray
>nothing
>turns out its minor acid reflux
>get prescribed zantacs
>ask for antibiotics for acne at least it would boost self esteem
>no

Took 5 weeks to properly diagnose me. I know 2 people who died of cancer and were misdiagnosed. If you're in canada it won't hurt to ask for a white doctor.
>>
>>38193425
my older brother got that, and he's very fine with it and with a good job

it's just that you are a whiny little bitch
>>
>>38193596
Hey at least ya ain't paralyzed
>>
File: IMG-2118.png (313KB, 880x697px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-2118.png
313KB, 880x697px
I'm... missing... something
>>
>>38193344
Breast cancer, got shitty genes that got passed down to mom and aunts. Of course I had to have it too
>>
>>38193758
how do you pee?
wondering
>>
>>38193758
y are you this way?
>>
>>38193810
>y are you this way?
Cancer
>>38193806
There's a hole behind my balls
>>
>>38193344
>It's too bad she won't live
>Then again, who does?

/Edward James Olmos
>>
>>38193842
can't they give you one of those fake dicks made from your arm skin they give to reverse trannys?
>>
>>38193923
Nope. If they did it'd put me at risk for cancer again. Not the best situation desu
>>
>>38193729
I am but at least I can still walk. Looking towards recover
>>
>>38193975
are you gay at least?

Have you tried dating?
>>
>>38194010
Keep pushing man. That's the best thing you can possibly do for yourself
>>
>>38194010
>I'm paralyzed
>but I can still walk
>>
>>38193923
>reverse trannys
Lole
>>
>>38193758
Keep it strong my friend
Oragami
>>
>>38193344
>being physically ill
Wtf why would you do that tho
>>
>>38193596
My back is also fucked
Also my teeth are slowly rotting out completely.
So far they are all yellow
One pulled from top jaw,
Two pulled from bottom jaw.
Two fillings in upper,
Three fillings in lower
Currently one tooth in lower is half broken so naturally the rest rotted, this rot moved onto the next tooth and I suspect has already begun to rot out the third in the row.
>tfw just want a free dentitst to pull all my remaining teeth and install some bright shining white false teeth
>>
Does being ugIy counts?
>>
I have a glaucoma and will probably go blind in my later years. I think I'm okay with that.
>>
>>38194679
Damn that's no fun. I think I'd rather have no legs than be blind
>>
>>38194699
I think you'd rather shut the fuck up
>>
>>38194919
I think I'd rather NOT shut the fuck up thank you
>>
>>38193344
You probrably deserve it
>>
>>38193546

Fucking nitroglycerine my man. NITRO. Apply it as often as they say. Stay the course.

Drink shitloads of water and take a soluble fibre supplement twice a day. Make your shits as soft as butter, take long walks or 30 min jogs to encourage shitting. Eat one fatty meal a day to stimulate gut.

It will heal.
>>
Hodgkin's Lymphoma. Going through chemotherapy treatment right now. I had to withdraw from classes in the spring so I now I have to repeat those classes.

Worst of all, I'm homebound and my dad won't stop yelling at me to get a job.
>>
>>38195374
>Hodgkin's Lymphoma
u gon die?
>>
>>38195399
No, it's very treatable. No permanent damage either. Just have to put my life on hold while watching everyone pass me by.
>>
>>38195444
Think of it like a vacation. Don't have to deal with school bullshit at least
>>
>>38195471
>think of cancer like a vacation
>>
>>38193344
This seems like a good enough place to ask. This morning when I woke up and tried to stretch/move my leg I had a very sharp pain in my calf muscle, first in one leg and then the other. No matter what I do with my leg (bend, extend, rest, etc) it hurts like a motherfucker until it decides to stop hurting. I've had it happen before, but it's been some time before today.
Wat do?
>>
File: jfk.jpg (65KB, 577x537px) Image search: [Google]
jfk.jpg
65KB, 577x537px
I have a disease called 'Audio-Stress Binge Eating Disorder'. I invented the audio stress part but I have BED and it is triggered by certain noises that force me to eat more. i am 500lbs because of it. The noises are

>Low grumbling, so the rumbling of my belly or the noise of car tires outside from a heavy car of truck.
>internal yelping, so when I get up in the morning and squeal due to foot pain it makes me binge eat
>popping noise, I sleep on bubble wrap due to bed wetting so this is bad and I can't stop it
>sound of typing

I am fucked. I gain weight and ache all the damn time. this is worse than cancer with all due respect to the cancer guy above.
>>
>>38195805
low potassium. eat a banana
>>
>>38196093
huh, alright. I don't have a banana on hand but I'll see about getting some.
>>
File: 1453763574515.png (291KB, 750x366px) Image search: [Google]
1453763574515.png
291KB, 750x366px
>thought I had aids
>did blood test
>have chronic anemia instead
>too poor for iron supplements

at least is not aids
>>
>>38196198
Look up ways to involve iron in cooking..?
>>
I have ehlers danlos syndrome which is a collagen disorder and causes lots of shit to go wrong in my body. my joints are fucked and unstable and cash be in a lot pain sometime and dislocate or sublux.my skin is thinner and more easily cut by things. i have pigeon chest/pectus carinatum because of it. it causes my blood pressureto to be too high or too low. my body doesnt absorb nutrients that well so Im 5'11 and 121 pounds. postural orthostatic tachycardia fucks with my balance while standing up which gives me severe social anxiety. i could have a spontaneous aneurysm in my brain or heart. I'll probably die by age 35. the only benefit is that I'll look 10 yrs younger than everyone else when i'm older because of the way the collagen is affected but it wont matter because I'll be most likely dead before that
>>
>tfw have a non life threatening rare chronic pain condition without cure or treatment which gradually gets worse with time and keeps me confined to a single room for most of the day

A Fentanyl OD is the only thing thing in my future I'm actually looking forward to.
>>
>>38196316
Do you have glass bones? Paper skin?
>>
>>38193758
why does this slightly arouse me???
>>
>>38193425
>chronic asthmatic
oh wow, you're a fucking drama queen, I thought you actually have a real illness.

fyi, I had that as well but not anymore. All it took was to stop smoking and start exercising more.

I'm now asthma-free, or at least feel no effects of it. If you can't improve your condition, just get an inhaler, problem solved.
>>
>>38196402
>why does this slightly arouse me???
Cause you're a perve
>>
>Crohn's disease
>Fistula in my anus, fecal matter leaks into pants
>Fissure
>Pooping about 3-4 times day

I hope the remicade fixes me, I just hope and pray every night.
>>
>>38196397
my skin is basically paper. then it takes forever to heal and I have to be careful about getting a scab wet the first day after a sound of the scab might just call off and then I might have an infection in it because it won't heal right
>>
>>38193758
can you even cum or pleasure yourself in anyway?
>>
>Spontaneous Pneumothorax on both lungs
>Can't run or do anything physical
>Live in constant fear of getting another one

I still smoke because I want to die.
>>
I have toenail fungus so I can never go outside with sandals or people will make fun of me.
>>
>>38196899
Not really. I'm pretty much permanently horny desu
>>
>>38193546
That happens because you're FAT.
>>
>>38197436
STOP. Do NOT fat shame xer
>>
File: 1499112695191.jpg (35KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
1499112695191.jpg
35KB, 406x364px
>>38193344
>have high myopia, feeling aches constantly in my eye
>also have IBS
>tfw "i cant see shit" joke
i'm going to let those two things get worse and kill me. wish me luck, robots
>>
>>38197675
>tfw "i cant see shit" joke
What
>>
Cancer guy here. Holy shit, the paper skin and rectal thing are way worse than this. I'm basically just on vacation.
>>
>>38198169
>>i cant see
>myopia (nearsightedness)
>>shit
>IBS
the joke wrote itself
>>
>>38198331
Your mom wrote itself
>>
File: funny food man.jpg (46KB, 475x435px) Image search: [Google]
funny food man.jpg
46KB, 475x435px
>tfw marfan syndrome
>tfw trapped at 125lbs regardless of 500 calorie or 3000 calorie diet
>really long arms and legs
>tfw hands 50% bigger than they should be
>hands visibly skeletal with wild reptilian coloring, fingers crooked and deep red at the tips
>slightly misaligned eyes
i enjoy it in some ways, except for the part where i could suddenly drop dead at any moment from heart failure
>>
File: IMG_2597.jpg (70KB, 552x566px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2597.jpg
70KB, 552x566px
>>38198331
I thought it was funny, anon

Ore Oregono
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.