[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question here; Why does it seem like the majority of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Serious question here;
Why does it seem like the majority of milennial women only have only a surface level interest in things?

Films for example. They seem to be unable to comprehend them on a deeper level.
>>
Good job op you discovered the secret. Smart thread, great launchpoint for a groundbreaking discussion. I'm proud of you.
>>
>>38193091

I've known it for a while, but could never figure out why. It's baffling.
>>
>>38193091
shut up roastie, you dont have sentience

females = psychological zombies
>>
>>38193172
>>38193148
We're definitely making some real progress in the important issues here. Keep this incredible philosophical energy going while I run to the store for bagels
>>
its the old bats that faint in their fainting chairs and bitch constantly. each younger generation is more competant the last, unless you got one of those moms that wiped your ass until you were 12.
>>
>>38193061
I hate watching movies with women. They'll look at their phones most of the time even when they chose the movie. Looking up once every 10 minutes saying ''umm.. what's happening?''. And if you laugh at a scene, ''hehe..what was funny?''.
>>
>>38193294
>mom that wiped your ass until you were 12
T-This is not normal?
>>
Can nobody answer?
>>
Because the surface, material level is all girls need throughout their entire lives.

They only need to look good
They only need to act good

It's all about appearances with women.
>>
>>38193377
Fucking here here! I fucking hate it. I mean a quick text is cool and all but if I see you on your phone everytime I look over, I'm gonna be mad at you and turn off the movie. You chose it! Now fucking watch it. It hurts. I used to love watching movies. Now? Not anymore. It's ruined for me. It's like no one cares. Then, they get upset that I don't want to watch anything with them.
>>
>>38193377
This. Nothing I hate more than low-attention span retarded goldfish.
Technology was a mistake.
>>
Because women are childlike and will only pretend to like things just to fit in or to seem interesting

I fucking hate women so much
>>
>>38193885

How is this comment original? I swear to god I read one just like it not too long ago
>>
>>38193061
To women, getting attention is like how sex is for men. It's like this: Increase the amount of admiration/attention at the lowest energy expended.
If all it takes to get attention is a surface-level interest (aka the appearance of interest), then that's what they'll do. To become genuinely interested in something is counter-intuitive to their end goal of having shit loads of orbiters.

It's sad, but this is the truth.
>>
>>38193383
It is, My mommy wiped my ass till I was 14.
>>
>>38193061
In my experience that's not really limited to females. 90% of millenial people I know don't have any appreciation for anything other than modern "art". They'll gloat for hours about how deep their THC-induced theories are, but can't hold a conversation for more than five minutes, especially when you try to go beyond arificial knowledge on a subject.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.