[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Planned Parenthood

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Planned_Parenthood_logo.svg.png (47KB, 1200x512px) Image search: [Google]
Planned_Parenthood_logo.svg.png
47KB, 1200x512px
Should Planned Parenthood be funded or defunded, /r9k/?

Not entirely sure where you lads stand on this. One option is essential for personal liberties and act as effective population control. The other goes back to the days of traditional values, and takes power away from one part of that equation.
>>
File: lmao.png (211KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
211KB, 327x316px
>>38193047
>Americans ACTUALLY debate whether birth control/abortions should be given out taxpayer funded

Of course they should unless you want to pay gorillions in benefits

>inb4 someone says just let the children die or something equally edgy
>>
>>38193047
deregulate k-12, make children able to work, make parent's rights dissolve, deregulate planned parenthood
>>
Funded.

All of the rednecks and niggers and gangbanger beaner retards are all unplanned pregnancies. Birth control and abortion should be free.
>>
>>38193252
this is the best of all worlds: if a parent can't feed their kid someone else can do it;see "parent's rights"; if they survive; see "work & deregulate k-12"
k-12 is based on the ASSUMPTION kids don't have minds, but if they are there to learn, that's a contradiction. in fact, in some times and places, children DID work, although the parents were slavers. people should be allowed to work for themselves. this includes not having to pay for birth control. if a person is born that can't be supported, under the current regime that says "kids don't have minds-we must mold them-but an infant or a fetus can feel pain", which is a contradiction, we are losing.
>>
>>38193339
I didn't edit this, but u get what I mean
>>
Defund planned parenthood so I don't have to pay for people to have sex and abortions. To compensate for the increase in number of unwanted kids, implement a monthly parenthood tax until the kid turns 18. If the parents fail to pay, the kid gets taken away and their organs get harvested for research. Seems like a win-win to me.
>>
>>38193393
how bout I harvest your organs because it's gonna take my tax money to implement said taxes
>>
File: Cw5TJspXUAAnzyr.jpg (339KB, 1200x1119px) Image search: [Google]
Cw5TJspXUAAnzyr.jpg
339KB, 1200x1119px
>>38193047
I think it should receive it's funding on a state by state basis. There is no reason a conservative state where a sizeable majority are against funding it should have to fund it. I am pro-planned parenthood in general, but that is the 'tyranny of democracy' at work. I thought the reason we have states is to reduce the number of people being forced in this way.

I think it sucks that everyone always wants to make things that can be easily solved at a local level state by state into national issues that require federal ruling.

If I had to choose 'fund' or 'defund' though, I'd choose 'fund'
>>
Abortions shouldn't be funded but birth control, both condoms and pills, should be.

People can have religious gripes about killing a fetus but the pills and condoms are a win-win.
>>
>>38193124

Just castrate anyone with a below average intelligence.
>>
>>38193339
this is me
I'm willing to pay taxes to fund it, but I will NOT allow a government that is ruled by elected officials that some did not even vote for to choose to force OTHERS to pay
>>
>>38193450

Why do I have to pay for retarded shit I don't believe in but these religious fucks get to opt out?
>>
Defund planned Parenthood and drop single moms from welfare. Make them go to free clinics/soup kitchen/ect or whatever.

Theae are the two primarily sources of women's power when it comes to reproduction. Take it away (or more accurately quit making all men pay for it) and they will straighten up FAST.

Single motherhood will be seen as the scourge it is. Sluts will learn to keep their legs closed or at least use a condom, and become much pickier about who they fuck. Women will need marriage again and become more loyal wives. Robots will finally start to get laid again.

Or they will be so stupid they keep fucking until they starve and die out.

I am ok with either situation. Let's make it happen R9K! Take away the roastie privlege!
>>
>>38193047
Abortion violates the NAP, but since the unborn fetus can't defend himself it is morally justifiable to shoot a roastie in the face if she has an abortion.
>>
>>38193047

I think defunding things is a shitty, underhanded way to sabotage institutions you don't like but couldn't get rid of in an open and honest way because your argumentation is too thin.
>>
All men who say they want to keep paying for these women to keep fucking Chad consequence free are cucks.

If you aren't gonna take the abortion option away at least make her pay for it herself you stupid cucks.
>>
>>38193047
Defund but legalize abortions for doctors willing to do them. I don't know where this meme that abortions are an essential part of women's healthcare came from, well I do know because women are easily manipulated politically, but if they don't want to wrap it they can pay for themselves or find someone to do it for free.
>>
>>38193047
If you like black people then it should be defunded because the majority of abortions are on poor innocent black babies
>>
>>38193432
You can thank the Progressive Era and FDR for that
>>
i can't afford healthcare, yet i still would like to know if/when i get cancer, so i get a screening there.
>>
>>38193605
The first point may happen, but the second point will never EVER happen. Whoever even HINTS at that solution would be instantly labeled as a monster.

You should already know that.
>>
>>38193047
Who cares?

Well roasties I guess.
>>
>>38193124
This is the only real answer here.

Honestly, the only reason why Drumpf and his people do anything (including this and the incoming health care laws) is to slash budgets to programs and give huge tax breaks to the top 0.1%.

But, it seems stupid, because the benefit enrollment would explode and they'd have to pay that.
>>
>>38193047
It should be funded to provide free services to only minorities and poor people.

This way everyone is happy.
>>
Planned parenthood is great. Back in the day teenage girls could privately get on the pill. I miss stress free nutting in prime teen pussy.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.