[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got FUCKED in this life. Manlet, dicklet and IQlet. Why shouldn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1497578226529.png (291KB, 640x356px) Image search: [Google]
1497578226529.png
291KB, 640x356px
I got FUCKED in this life. Manlet, dicklet and IQlet.
Why shouldn't I just an hero right now?
>>
>>38191975

because just killing yourself would be letting them get of the hook.

take as many of them down with you as you can. if you can't experience life, neither should they be able to.
>>
>>38191975
Just take them down OP.You can do it
>>
>>38191975
6'0 foot tall, 7.5 inch dick and 135 iq here
sorry op we can't all be winners
>>
If you are using ocmputer and smartphone you are top 1% of wealthiest and smartest people
>>
>>38192002
>>38192129
seconded, it's time for the Beta Uprising
>>
I still don't get the -let meme. it somehow has changed it form meaning a small version of something i.e. piglet to having an inferior quality of some kind.
>>
>>38191975
>an hero
M8 pliz
>>
>>38192299
His a small guy with a small penis and he is stupid. I say let yhe fucker kill himself. I bet even fat fembots wouldnt wont be with him on the same planet.
>>
>>38192335
I know that's what he's trying to say but that's not how the fucking form works REEEEEEEEE.
he's saying he's a small man and a small penis and a small IQ. that doesn't make sense.
>>
This thread has so much potential.Why isnt flooded yet?
>>
>>38192709
Because we have a "Should I/I'm gonna kill myself" thread every day. And these faggots never do it.

Might as well be roasties, with all that attention-seeking.
>>
>>38192764
attention whoring is what you're doing right now by accusing OP of attention whoring for asking a valid question
>>
>>38192929
Sure thing, OP.
And yes, you should kill yourself.
>>
this roleplaying is getting out of hand
>>
>>38191975
same here
Have you tried drugs?
I'm just letting it slowly kill me as there isn't really an endgame to this life
>>
>>38192371
what doesn't make sense?
>>
It's okay, niggers can somehow live with low IQs and all kinds of gooks can somehow live with being manlets and dicklets.
Just pretend to be a mixed race and call everyone who doesn't like you racist.
>>
>>38192002
Have to agree with this bloke here- you need to add some meaning to your departure from this realm, so why not take some fags with you?
>>
File: 1498647027558-pol.jpg (12KB, 360x242px) Image search: [Google]
1498647027558-pol.jpg
12KB, 360x242px
>>38192154
>6'3" white fit good looking 7.75" peen 148 IQ
No matter how Chadly you are, someone out there is always Chadlier.
>>
>>38192002
this tbqh. let the world know why we need eugenics
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.