[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else badly addicted to adderall? I take 20 mg SR 3 times

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1755.png (872KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1755.png
872KB, 750x1334px
Anyone else badly addicted to adderall?
I take 20 mg SR 3 times a day and am pretty much unable to communicate effectively or do anything productive without it.

I also occasionally take dxm to reduce tolerance bc I am unable to go even two days without it, and thus unable to reduce tolerance.

Share your experience
>>
>>38191963
Enjoy your crippling chemically-induced depression

I hope you like sleeping 18 hours a day and sobbing uncontrollably every waking moment

If you ever want to feel joy again you need to fucking stop
>>
That's why you should stick the glory that is ritalin
>>
>>38192006
>>38192006
Don't listen to this bitch noob, OP. I """"abused"""" amphetamines for a year and it was the most productive year of my life. Boosted my GRE score by twenty percentiles and got into one of the top ten grad programs in biology. Then I just stopped, watched cartoons for a week, and was back to normal. Amphetamines are da bomb, you just need to stay healthy by exercising every day, meditating, and getting a full 8 hours of sleep a night.
>>
>>38191963
>20 mg 3 times a day
Nigga how has your heart not stopped yet? Like I've recently went back on it with a dosage of 10 mg a day and I usually take half with a break one day out of the week. How did it get so bad?
>>
>>38191963
I've been taking between 10 and 30mg a day for years. It sucks but It's hard to function without it. I sometimes wonder how much they actually do though. Even when I take a week or two off I go through that same surge of productivity and focus that drops off about 6 hours later. I can't sleep past 0600 even if I wanted too. I think my brain is rewired that it thinks I'm always on adderall.
>>
>>38192034
Funny you mention exercise. I actually use it as a god tier pre workout and as a result have been able to go to the gym every day for the past year and have gotten fairly buff, and I take seroquel to ensure I get at least 8 hours of sleep.
>>
>>38191963
Adderall is for brainlets.

Go to >>>/sci/ They may know more about getting out of addy addiction than us robots
>>
File: 1415402219773.jpg (813KB, 1200x2291px) Image search: [Google]
1415402219773.jpg
813KB, 1200x2291px
>>38192006
Some people have to learn the hard way.

It's funny how in school when they tell you to avoid drugs and alcohol, they weren't wrong. After overcoming chemical dependence, you realize the only reason you got cajoled into it was for that feeling of acceptance in being a rebel amongst rebels, and that all the answers were all right in front of us all along, but our ego keeps refusing to listen.

Life is a cycle, and the higher you get, the harder the drop.
>>
>>38192047
I just lack any intrinsic drive whatsoever so without adderall, all I can really do is jack off.
Like I was on just 20 mg my first semester in college and pretty much gave up on school after the first week.

I need 60 mg to give me a drive equivalent to how normies feel every day.
>>
>>38192123
That's actually really sad and I'm sorry your condition has affected you so harshly. I was in denial about my ADD for years until a few months ago and I'm pretty lucky my body is sensitive to stimuli so I don't need much to feel an effect. I thought it was bad enough that my younger brother has been taking 15mg daily for years.
>>
>>38192084
It's pretty good for lifting, but I am very sensitive. Even 5mg will get my pulse in the 180s, and that's when training for a 5k. Cardio a shit, I wish I could get the gains from just lifting and not have to run.
>>
>>38192006
Holy shit this exact thing happened to me.

And I was finally starting to do well in school once I got on it. Then I abused the shit out of it and now years later I'm still pretty fucked.

I don't know if going back to school is even an option anymore since I can't focus without Adderall but have substance abuse issues.

>>38192047
I took 120mg once. You'd be surprised at how quickly you can boost your tolerance if you take enough at the right pace.
>>
>>38191963
>phonepost with instagram screenshot of some shitty merc and talking about ritalin addiction
you are a bigger failure than most of the people on this board
>>
>>38192211
>cardio a shit

You're bad at cardio if you think so. Endorphin highs are fantastic.
>>
Anyone here believe in reincarnation?
>>
>>38193700
No

What's that got to do with this?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.