[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>women have incredibly easy, happy lives full of fulfillment,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: black-sails-promo-shot.jpg (40KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
black-sails-promo-shot.jpg
40KB, 600x450px
>women have incredibly easy, happy lives full of fulfillment, love, sex, fun, careers (millenial women and lower enrollment rates in schools are vastly higher). Sure the top 2% of men might have it better, but 90% of women have amazingly good lives
>I get to rot and wither with nothing and no one
>these privileged bitches are so fucking privileged they literally can not see how good they have it, and how bad I have it, and so they spend their lives telling me I am privileged and complaining when the opposite is true

Does this drive anyone else insane? It's infuriating.
>>
>>38191751
I think I've gotten to a stage where it doesn't bother me anymore.
When you live apart from the rest of society for so long you eventually stop giving a shit about other people's opinions. It's not like that trait is useful to you anymore, and your brain recognises that and puts it's energy elsewhere.
I know it sounds like memey pseudoscience but there's got to be something to it.
>>
>>38191751
What do you think about the spare 10% of women?
Also I'm sure the percentage for men is much higher than 2
>>
>>38191751
Noone, including you, is doing anything about it. This is the main problem.
>>
if you ever are around women, you'll see that they'll show you amnesty.
they know we don't have it as good.
>>
>>38191751
I've known it for a long time. And yes it infuriates me. They also have huge egos because of all the men that hit on them.
>>
Changing society is a monumental task so start climbing or just chill and crack open a cool meme with the boys
>>
>>38191751
You don't even know how delusional you are if you really think that way
>>
>>38192116
lmao, projection
>>
File: 1498419421992.jpg (159KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
1498419421992.jpg
159KB, 600x848px
Life isn't fair and someone will always have more privileges than you. Get over it and focus on your own life like normies do.
>>
>>38193269
I can't focus on my own life because literally everywhere I go I'm told I'm a privileged male
>>
>>38191751
Nope.
I've had an incredibly easy life.
>Grew up white male.
>Was really popular with everyone I met even though I was like a skater/metalhead.
>Was the best at all sports in my school.
>Attractive, thin, slept with around 100 women.
For me to hate on women would be kinda shitty since my life has been on easy mode even though I've been depressed and boarderline suicidal for the past 15 years.

Not all women have it easy.
Some are just as pathetic as the people we've become.
>>
>>38193280
You're either exaggerating or live in the wrong city
>>
File: Pyramid_of_Capitalist_System.jpg (122KB, 462x599px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramid_of_Capitalist_System.jpg
122KB, 462x599px
>>38191751
Yes it seems at least western wemon have found a way to escape the prolatariat.
on the backs of men...
>>
>>38193241
Sure thing I have my portion of delusions, but at least not in this matter
>>
>>38193582
There is no caste system in the western world.
>>
>>38191807
nice cope, mirin' hard not even memeing
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.