[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does the Bible recommend the pulling out method? This quote says

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Biblee.jpg (34KB, 490x368px) Image search: [Google]
Biblee.jpg
34KB, 490x368px
Does the Bible recommend the pulling out method? This quote says so in Genesis 38:9 "But Onan was not willing to have a child who would not be his own heir. So whenever he had intercourse with his brother's wife, he spilled the semen on the ground. This prevented her from having a child who would belong to his brother."
>>
>>38190184
Who cares what that old book says.

Modern science shows that pulling out is ineffective at preventing pregnancy due to pre-cum.
>>
his cuck brother probably appreciated that at least
>>
>>38190184
No cause if you continue reading it says God killed the man for spilling his seed.
>>
>>38190428
Will god then kill all of you then?

See this is why you eat it. It gives you a test boost, it gives you gainz and god doesn't kill you.
>>
File: llel.png (78KB, 964x792px) Image search: [Google]
llel.png
78KB, 964x792px
>>38190480
No, God knows you are a sinner beyond help and he doesn't care that much about you, because you're not his people. So he won't be killing you know.

Also that's an abomination which I'm sure your mind tells you it is wrong and strange. That is a sin. And if you don't spill your seed, don't masturbate your body absorbs the semen and breaks it down after awhile and it goes to your bloodstream. All the nutrients.

Also, repent. Or you will be burning in hell beneath the Earth where there is a lake of fire and magma.
>>
>>38190203
Science shows the opposite idiot. The problem is goofy niggas (not you, you virgin) but half they nut inside the girl. I've done it too. You don't want to pull out. Pulling out is just as effective as a rubber if you about your shit and withdrawing before you nut
>>
>fucking onahole cuz loser virgin
>going
>feel like i just came a little, then stopped
>turns out i had an orgasm and involuntarily ejaculated a little bit
>keep going and actually do cum

i'm sure this happens to people who have unprotected sex all the time.
harder to tell if you've nutted, even a little, when you're inside something warm.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.