[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>browse reddit for hours today for the first time >gamer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1493428960254.jpg (452KB, 1200x921px) Image search: [Google]
1493428960254.jpg
452KB, 1200x921px
>browse reddit for hours today for the first time
>gamer girl subreddit
>at first I went in to laugh at them but slowly got angry and then lost faith in humanity as a whole

I now know why people hurt themselves, like NTR hentai etc. They like to die slowly. Its an abstract feel. I feel like a drunk whore at a frat party. I truly feel I've been raped of my life as I knew it.
Quite frankly, I feel fucking sick and want to die yet I want to watch the world burn. Truly I hate females more than anything
>>
were they shameless sluts?
>>
>>38190134
What did you see exactly anon?
>>
>>38190134
Link.
I want to feel the anger and pain.
>>
>>38190134
Gonna need a quick run down on this one anon.
>>
>go into a strip club
>get upset it's a bunch of sluts
This is you OP
>>
>>38190157
>>38190172
Gaming is male only, period. Also I fucking hate women and refuse to believe that rational women exist. I don't mind women playing overwatch and all that online crap, but my current state stems from my absolute hatred for women, and just watching them, observing them ruins my mood.
>haha I had a bf but I absolutely floored him in X game
>haha boys hit on me all the time but I'm just a gamer girl nothing special hahah
>haha a boy was surprised at me being a gamer so I had to prove it to him by telling him the HP of cave story's first boss hahah

I fucking hate women FUCK.
>>
>>38190134
WHY DID YOU MAKE ME GO THERE

DAMN YOU OP

https://www.reddit.com/r/GirlGamers/comments/6le979/nsfsw_ads_may_be_a_bit_much_4552_are_practically/
>>
>>38190172
not OP here, but I think I found what he was talking about
https://www.reddit.com/r/GirlGamers/comments/6ljk49/those_times_when_you_have_to_provide_proof_to/
>>
BUMP
This is the women hate thread you motherfuckers, away with the roastie "fembots" and orbiters. No I don't care if you are a virgin loser fembot, because you are ultimately a female. Thank all the other roasties for that, you are not fucking allowed here, period.
>>
>>38190266
That hurt to read.
I thought that reddit was about games but boy was I wrong.
>>
>>38190266
Why are women like this ? What the fuck is their deal ?
>>
File: IMG_0252.jpg (46KB, 420x408px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0252.jpg
46KB, 420x408px
>>38190134
kupocakePC/Nintendo 12h
>Hahaha I love the implication that despite hating basically everything modern, he'd be a redditor :P
She's saying Miyazaki would be a redditor
>>
>this is a subreddit about gamer girls
>but we hate men over here
It's amazing that only 1% of posts there actually are about vidya. Goes on to show how serious females are about anything
>>
>gamestop counter guy talked to my boyfriend while selling the game and not me
>how horrifying he was clearly trying to prove that I'm not a real gamer just because I'm a girl
Female logic
>>
When are you niggers gonna post women getting BTFO though
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.