[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KHV here, I don't know if this is a stupid question how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: shaggy.gif (7KB, 363x464px) Image search: [Google]
shaggy.gif
7KB, 363x464px
KHV here, I don't know if this is a stupid question

how does sex with fat chicks work? Is missionary out of the question? Wouldn't you need like a two foot dick to lay on top a giant belly and still reach?

please advise
>>
>>38187075
Missionary is proably one of the easier positions. She can hold up her legs (or you can hold them up) and then you have direct access to her pussy.

>>38187127
She will tell you if it's in or not....
>>
>>38187075
Girlfriend is like 230, she'll only really do missionary with me either on molly and or on an air mattress. We mostly do doggie.
>>
File: the math does not add up.png (12KB, 516x286px) Image search: [Google]
the math does not add up.png
12KB, 516x286px
>>38187142
>She can hold up her legs (or you can hold them up) and then you have direct access to her pussy
but there's still the same issue. I'm having trouble understanding the logistics (see diagram)

>>38187154
that sounds like an easier position
>>
>>38187154

How do you find the smell of stale, fat girl ass?
>>
>>38187154
230 is small enough to do all positions. It's when you get to the 300s that you have to switch to doggystyle.
>>
>>38187282
its only smells
>>
>>38187281
How fat is the girl? Is her belly going past her pussy?

>>38187296
Honestly, I find doggy harder. At least that's my opinion. It has worked a few times, but on occasion the dick struggles to reach the vagina since there is so much ass.
>>
>>38187334
>How fat is the girl?
very, i tried to be accurate with the size ratios
> Is her belly going past her pussy?
Not sure, does that happen?
>the dick struggles to reach the vagina since there is so much ass
I didn't consider this. What is the ideal position for the plus sized girls?
>>
Does anyone have a link to a red room?
>>
>>38187384
Honestly, I really prefer missionary or cowgirl. Doggie is fun for anal if you are into that.

If you help spread her legs (put them on your shoulders or have her wrap them around you) I don't see why missionary would be an issue.

Of course, just try it. Part of the fun is just playing with the person and seeing what works or doesn't work with them.
>>
>>38187437
>cowgirl
My bf only wants to do this. except in the shower Is it because I am fat?
>>
>>38187586
Why just in the shower? That sounds weird.

I don't think fat has anything to do with it. How uhhh...fresh are you when you normally fuck?
>>
>>38187610
No I mean in the shower is the only time we use different positions. Otherwise, it's always me on top.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.