[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Work feels thread please

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1398579984317.jpg (68KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1398579984317.jpg
68KB, 960x720px
>Wage slave for big company
>Normies realise I am weird
>Don't react on the same emotional level as they do
>Also have no facial expression or normie hobbies and interests
>They now think I am a literal psychopath-robotic-sociopath-monster
>Its okay because they still talk to me sometimes and this gives me my needed social interaction
>Boss is nice and wants to be friends with everyone
>Nice guy boss now uses me as HR guy even though we have a HR department
>My job now also consists of telling people they're fired
>Everyone is now even more scared of me because "I fire people"
>People completely avoid me now
>They only send me emails related to work
>I also get hate mail from the people I've fired

I've completely fucked my comfy life Anons, is it possible to fix it?
>>
>>38186067
they just assigned the worst task to you (firing people)

you're getting bullied at work, just like in school
>>
Your Boss isn't a nice guy, and abrogating his responsibility to fire people to you is honestly an abusing workplace practice.

Join your union and inform them about what your boss has done. They'll understand.
>>
>>38186067
You could do much more eith that power
>>
I don't see a problem. Your co-workers may be keeping their distance from you because they see you as being in a superior role. Your boss obviously respects you. Nobody in the office would say you're lazy, not doing your job, etc.
You're respected as a hard worker who doesn't let emotions get in the way of the job. You can go places if your boss perceives you as having that attitude, anon.
>>
Just got hired at fred meyer. Meat/seafood. Weirder people work there honestly. Theres this anorexic lesbian who i thought was a man with scars spiraling her entire arms. Shes the most remarkable one atm
>>
>>38186105
holy shit i love this crazy nurse!
>>
>>38186122
Only 6% of the private sector is unionized diptard.
>>
File: 1498724079816.jpg (22KB, 540x849px) Image search: [Google]
1498724079816.jpg
22KB, 540x849px
>welder
>work alone on projects so I can make things as autistically precise as I want
>no one dares talk to anyone when they're welding
>road to myself all the drive back

The wagecuck life isn't all bad.
>>
File: 1447301922465.jpg (75KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1447301922465.jpg
75KB, 601x601px
>>38187136
>tfw not learning a trade
>>
>>38187178
Do it famalam
Trade schools are pretty much as accessible as can be
>>
>>38187136
How do you become a welder? It's always been one of my choices but I don't know how to go about it when I have no skills or experience.
>>
>>38187196
There are tiny shops that teach guys from the ground up but they're kinda rare, the norm now is trade school or sometimes (I think) community college
>>
>>38187195
I would fuck up I'm sure. Also my eyesight is shit. Also I barley passed college algebra after several tries. I'm only in to humanities type stuff and humanity has no use for people like that.
>>
File: angevierge.jpg (204KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
angevierge.jpg
204KB, 1920x1080px
>>38186067

>work for cleaning company
>coworker makes cupcakes
>gives one to everyone but me
>i think nothing of it
>supervisor points it out
>coworker tells me i look like i would get angry and get violent if she offered me one
>say i wouldnt do that, but understand that i give that impression
>makes another batch a few weeks later; gives me one
>she doesn't get beat up by me over a cupcake
>get along well from then on

I get told I look angry all the time.
>>
>>38187501
>coworker tells me i look like i would get angry and get violent if she offered me one
I mean I get being anxious around angry looking people but this is something else anon.
>>
>>38187533
just imagine being an individual that really and truly thinks that people who ain't smiling 24/7 have such strong and consistent violent tendencies that they'd commit assault or battery on a girl offering them a cupcake

really interesting, how do they reckon that such a person restrains themselves from committing violent acts each and every day if something as mundane and even charitable as offering a cupcake would set them off?

i wonder if it bothers them, the constant fear?
>>
>>38186067
You best have gotten a pay raise from that. Heads of the HR department can make six figures.
>>
>job student at really big chemistry undertaking
>they let me do all their garbage tier jobs, like cleaning outside for 8 hours a dat
>it's fucking 30 degree celsius outside and I have to wear a helm, a big ass jacket and jeans because muhhh safety measures
>Im sweaty as fuck
>nobody ever tells me when there are breaks
>have to do all the cleaning alone, nobody to help me
>drinks arent allowed. Have to go inside the building to drink

At least i get paid 13 euro's / hour
>>
File: IMG_1293.jpg (342KB, 1061x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1293.jpg
342KB, 1061x1500px
>>38186067
Fire yourself
((With a gun))
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.