[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw too scared to confront my boss to quit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>tfw too scared to confront my boss to quit
>>
>>38185605
Just stop going
>>
Boss may be a faggot, but putting in two weeks notice is better. If you wanna just leave, do it. If you are being mistreated or just dislike the job that may be best thing to do. Have you tried talking to fagboss? He may be a bitch, but is also human. Stop showing up if need be. They call you block the number. If it is a entry level wagecuck job might not effect future job search. Leaving my job Friday. Put in my two week notice. Trust me a week after you quit they won't even remember you left and be busy cucking.
>>
>>38185605

bump for interest

oreganillioooo
>>
>>38185605
Why? What he gonna do? Fire you?
>>
just stop going? i quit every job i had like this, just stopped answering phones and never came back
>>
>>38185605

Just put in your two weeks. Say some bullshit like
>I've had a very good experience with X company and I've learned a lot though I've decided it is best if I quit. My last day will be (insert 2 week date here)

They'll give you a good reference if you put in 2 weeks instead of just quit.
>>
>>38185727
This is a very bad idea.
You need to have them convince future employers that you're reliable.
>>
>>38187029
>Why yes, anon can cook fries. You should hire him.
>>
>>38187029
who the fuck asks/cares about previous low-tier wagecuck jobs
>>
>>38187111
>>38187188
It's about things like that anon shows up on time. Is good to work with, reliable.
It's not about the skills. There's tons of deadbeats that employers wish to avoid. If you just leave then you look like a deadbeat.
>>
Does two week notice mean literally typing up your resignation and handing it in? If you work in a factory, can you just tell your boss your leaving in two weeks?

>>38186953
Isnt it awkward when you back to them the next year to get your income tax papers?
>>
>>38187225
That's what degrees and internships are for. I would honestly be surprised if a manager remembered the name of someone on r9k.
>McFaggot... oh yeah! I remember him. He was always on time and cooked fries really good.
>>
>>38186993
Give them 2 weeks, already have at least one interview or other job lined up, and when they ask you why (they will), then just say that while you enjoyed working there and had no issues with anyone there (even if you did), you just felt like things weren't working out and you wanted to move on, be nice to the boss (even if he's a cunt) and you're more likely to get a positive reference, which is worth sucking up to them.

And if you want to spit in your boss's face, wait till you've locked down another job and then go in to your old work and do it, but NOT before.
>>
>>38187247
Just give verbal notice. Anything else will be silly.
>>
I had the same problem when I worked at mcd's until one day I called in before I was supposed to show up and just told them that I quit. I was afraid of going in for my check but the manager wasn't there when I got it and the person that gave it to me didn't remember who I was. I wasn't even asked to give back the uniform, I still have it for some reason. So just call if you don't want to do it in person.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.