[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw failed benching 135 today and only did 1 set of 4 reps

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1478477955727.jpg (14KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1478477955727.jpg
14KB, 384x384px
>tfw failed benching 135 today and only did 1 set of 4 reps
>have to deload by 10%

this feel is so shit, worked my way up to 135 and now i have to restart at 120. Being a weak manlet is suffering.
>>
I know this feel buddy
I finally got to 235 after a century and I got epilepsy
Now 165 feels like a ton
Just got to keep fighting the good fight anon
Something normalfags won't ever appreciate
>>
>tfw no one to spot me so i just do chest workouts on machines
>>
>>38185438
You better be doing SL and eating a lot

>>38185664
You don't need a spot unless you're maxing. You also better be doing SL and eating.
>>
Fuck off to /fit/ you chad wannabee
>>
>>38185438
>>38185638
>>38185744
>same number and then dubs
>coincidence?
>>
>too scared to work out in front of people
>no friends
>benching 255lbs at 2am
>final rep of final set
>run out of steam
>trying to hold the bar up with my shins and hands while repeating "oh shit oh shit"
>eventually figure theres no way im going to be able to rack it and all I'm doing is running out of energy to the point its going to be on my torso
>lay bar over and it falls down
>huge crash
>nobody wakes up
>>
>>38185937
It happens.
What program you running
>>
>>38185438
Its alright, im a 6 ft gym failure. Been going to the gym on and off for almost 3 years. Always end up taking time off and getting fat/weak again.

Have never hit 135 for reps, probably only as a max. People still are surprised when they find out i go to the gym and ive spent a lot of money on gym shit, suppliments etc.

Forever a DYEL
>>
>>38186016
Eat eat eat.
Also stop quitting.
Progress is the best motivator so stick to it for at least a month and you'll see some.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.