[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All of the people falling for the thicc meme are doing it wrong.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1498320453217.gif (178KB, 1002x419px) Image search: [Google]
1498320453217.gif
178KB, 1002x419px
All of the people falling for the thicc meme are doing it wrong. You start off with a skinny girl and slowly make her into a well proportioned titcow through repeated breedings.

Kids these days have no patience. They want to skip that step and go straight to the titcow who will bloat out of proportion after her mid 20s while a girl who is naturally skinny in her 20s will grow into a healthy sized, well shaped titcow. Yes, you will have to raise some children. Nothing worth having in life is easy to obtain.
>>
Having kids isn't worth the bigger boobs even as a tit man
>>
>>38184507
You have to meet her mother first with your method though. If you date a slim girl and she gets fat there's a good chance she will have an apple shaped goblin body
>>
>>38184507
>how to get a thicc girl
>get a girl that's already thicc

did you vote for trump or something? u seem low IQ
>>
The thicc meme exists because sexually affluent men needed an excuse to plow fat whores without being shamed for it, because thats all thats left on the market.
There are no thin women for the average man. They are all 200lb cows.
>>
>>38184563
It's not just the bigger boobs, her entire body gets thicker and lewder, the babies even change a woman's brain making her dumber and more docile just like a happy little cow.

>>38184572
of course hereditary selection is the basis for any good titcow breeding, I figured that was obvious.
>>
>>38184507
Definitely some truth to it, after having a kid I went from barely average to very developed and curvy. Couldn't believe how bigger my boobs got.
>>
>>38184507
>pre > 1st > 2nd
>>
>>38184507
these are two different people fucking retard
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.