[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: DrWkV63.jpg (104KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
DrWkV63.jpg
104KB, 640x640px
What's your current situation of robothood? Have you tried to better yourself or want to?
>>
Tried to lose weight with calorie counting but I couldn't put in the effort. I don't care about myself enough to lose ~80 pounds.
>>
Joining the military in a few months after that if i still dont have my life on track i will just walk around america and hopefuly die on my way to the red wood forest. If i survive all that idk. I doudt i will even get past nevada.
>>
>>38183453
I live in a shed in my parents yard, work the nights so I don't have to socialize to much.
Survive entirely on snacks and redbbull, Blazing hard round the clock.
No need to change my current situation immediately but I have considered getting a few pet rats for company in the lonely nights
>>
>>38183453
>25
>severely mentally ill; possible autism as well
>slight brain damage from previous botched suicide attempt
>deteriorating physical health
>poorfag; can't afford any healthcare
>no family outside of my equally mentally ill mother
>no friends at all
>wagekek at a dying company
>unable to drive a car due to my issues
>can't find (or get to) a new job due to the above

I tried working on getting my license but failed the written test twice.
>>
>>38183453
Kicked outta college for fighting, prettty much homeless atm
>>
I'm going into grad school continuing with a similar major as my undergrad, so it's still just going to be a total sausage fest. "Why don't you have a gf anon??" Because there are like 2 girls I see on a regular basis and they are unavailable.

I think I'm going to join some more clubs to meet more people, but the only things that I think I would join would be rocketry or boxing, both of which I doubt are overflowing with grills. Wtf clubs would grills even be in? is there a knitting club? Fuck.

Probably will just put my head down and finish my masters, and end it as a 24yo KHV. I'm surprisingly apathetic about it all, it comes in waves. One week I'll yearn for somebody to snuggle with and talk with (and of course fuck), the next week I totally disregard females and get shit done.

Sorry for the blog post robos
>>
>>38183507
My solution was shrinking my stomach by eating smaller meals until it couldn't handle me eating too much. Down side is that when I go eating out people find it rude if you choce to eat only halve of the food they serve you
>>
>>38183626
How is it really to be homeless?
>>
So fed up with myself and my inferiority that I started to push people away from me, sometimes even being rude, because there's no point in making friends when I'm certain they will just not like me. I don't deserve anyone's time, so they shouldn't waste it on someone like me
>>
NEET for 4 years, didn't have any desire to go outside or any desires for courting women. Until this past week I can't stop thinking about wanting female company and wanting to meet people. But I'm scared to take the leap and go outside, considering that I legitimately have panic attacks when talking to more than 1 person.
>>
File: 1492842352639.jpg (10KB, 318x325px) Image search: [Google]
1492842352639.jpg
10KB, 318x325px
What do when a girl bails on first date but then invites you to smoke weed with her and her younger siblings (i already went, was super awkward)
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>38183453
>18
>Got my driver's license, first car, first job and currently studying for my real estate license.
>Got all my classes sorted out for college
>Also got into honors program in college
>Lifting weights and eating better
>Starting to be more social around family and the few friends I've made at my job.
>Enormous boost in self-confidence and self-esteem due to reasons above.

I'm still not in the position I want to be in life, but I'm sure as hell in a much better one than I was just a few months ago.
>>
File: chair.jpg (59KB, 640x361px) Image search: [Google]
chair.jpg
59KB, 640x361px
Posted on Nihilism thread but it's old

If any robots are gripping with their mortality, here's my thought process for living

Do what i do.
I had those fears of dying, of not being alive or sentient anymore, religous friends wouldn't help, atheist friends are assholes

so instead of hiding in the scared shadow of nihilism, as cool as it was, it was nowhere i wanted to be

So i stood up, embraced the fact we have to die, and now im left with what to do until then

I can work a shit job in a shit town surrounded by shit abusive family, or i can move.

Moving is literally running from my problems, but at least with running from my problems, im getting exercise and getting fresh air..

Find optimism from nihilism and it may just be the happiest feeling you've ever felt.

I live life for me, because i am who i care about, others may like me, some love, but i care about me.

I do what i want to do because at the end of life there will be a mind-erasing void to take me back to where i was before i was born.

but until i go home, im gonna enjoy my time.

my words might be useless "take it e-z lol"
but thats all you can really do.

Dont worry about whats gonna happen then, worry about where you are now, because the end wont change, but you can change how you get there

>inb4 get there with a noose
do what you want man, life is a sinking ship with no lifeboats, just enjoy the last tune by the band

idk this helps me idk if it'll help u guys, good luck though
>>
>>38183523
Sounds like a shaky plan but if that's what you really want to do then go for it.
>>38183535
Rats seem cool. Look into getting a cat. They fuck shit up but they take care of themselves and they purr.
>>38183597
I'm sorry that you tried to kill yourself. What do you mean by mentally ill? What do you have? Also, if I ever find a way to fix my social life I'll be sure to tell you if I ever get the chance.
>>38183652
Well I think you should work on getting a gf until it's too late. You seem like you're troubled about it. I'd give you advice on how to pick up girls but I don't know either. Sorry my advice is useless.

cont.
>>
>>38183693
Awful man, nothing good about it at all. Im mostly just couch surfing between family members, feels like shit but could be worse
>>
>>38183791
I think you're fed up because you're frustrated because you were scared because you were hurt. Try to let it go and even if it seems impossible, look at it in another perspective. The world isn't just but it isn't bad either. It doesn't care if it wronged you but that doesn't determine whether or not you'll receive good things or bad things. Take a chance. It's like Goodwill Hunting. Do the best you can with the cards you're dealt.
>>38183827
People used to have to worry about getting killed by wild animals or other people back then and you can't even talk to people? I'm afraid too and I never think I won't be but have courage.
>>38183866
I don't know.
>>38183879
Good for fucking you. Doing better than me at that age. Keep the momentum going.
>>
>>38184065
While I do feel for you, I suppose the best course of action if finding a regular room to sleep in.untill that moment you can at leats gather some good life lessons and observations for later use
>>
>>38183507
Eat less to not be fat
>>
>>38183901
you're a dumb retard and you don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>38184521
No shit.

Origami
>>
>>38183453
i tried everything.Even moving to a new country.Happiness still didn't come out.
>>
I'm quitting uni to join the navy. I'm just wondering what the fuck to do in this upcoming 6 months. My social skills are already dull and I'm afraid prolonging my isolation further could fuck me up permanently.
>>
>>38184744
Be happy then
>>38184768
I think you'll be fine in time for the Navy and if you have the courage to join the Navy (which involves a lot of socializing) you can find something to do to improve your social skills. If you're really worried about it.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.