[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is probably karma.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1497979111857.gif (87KB, 192x197px) Image search: [Google]
1497979111857.gif
87KB, 192x197px
>huge sjw up to age of 15
>been in friend group of all feminists for past four years of high school
>become red-pilled
>tell one of my 'best friends' in the group and at the time in general that I'm not a feminist anymore in conversation
>bitched at for about an hour
>she tells rest of group
>tfw they literally say that freedom of speech is harmful and force me to stay silent whenever I'm around them
>have depression
>depression worsens
>find out they've been telling everyone at school I'm a literal neo-nazi
>people don't want to talk to me
>one of their feminist lackeys then starts to say I sell class-A drugs when I start talking to someone else that they don't like
>almost get investigated by school
>get bitched at one time I go out with new friends because feminist bitches don't like them
>don't want any more reputation I have left to be destroyed
>sit inside more and more, go deeper and deeper into a depression
>leave high school
>literally have 2 friends left, rest only talk to me when forced to
>haven't gone outside in weeks
>mfw I need to see them again tomorrow for my post-graduation prom
>mfw considering shooting the place up

this is probably karma from being an sjw for so long. fuck
>>
Any ideology that claims to be a "red pill" is trying to manipulate you
Because red pills do not exist, they are an abstract philosophical concept invented for fiction

It just sounds like you're an asshole who socially degraded
>>
I know it seems important now, but it really won't be in a few years. It's just a building full of kids, once you leave you won't look back. Don't do anything that will ruin the rest of your life over some stupid childish things like gossip and rumors.

Also isolating yourself will only hurt you
>>
>>38183438
>>huge sjw up to age of 15

Surely that was typo and you meant "25"

>>38183665
also this.
>they're SJWs so that means they'd dumb and wrong and hysterical
>we're red-pill that means we're smart and mature and right
>>
File: IMG_1647.jpg (31KB, 377x264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1647.jpg
31KB, 377x264px
>considering shooting the place up
L U N A T I C
F
U
C
K
N
G
>>
>>38183438
>tfw they literally say that freedom of speech is harmful

Did they also make you wear a dress and take your video games away? This story is obviously fake alt-right circlejerk pasta
>>
Is a 15 year old sjw just somebody who hasn't figured out who to hate yet?
>>
File: 20170622_003536.png (448KB, 1078x1402px) Image search: [Google]
20170622_003536.png
448KB, 1078x1402px
>>38183438
just kys, it'll take all your problems away
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.