[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Golf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Why is it impossible for a girl to golf in peace?

>go golfing
>men of all ages can't stop staring like aphrodite descended from above
>won't let me buy my own balls and the owner gives me his key and tells me it's on him (i felt so bad i didn't know what to do . kept insisting on paying and he basically looked at me like i was crazy and gave me a free bucket?)

>chads around me on the range see that i'm there and once i'm settled, start talking in loud voices trying to brag about this and that
>i'm paying attention to my game and not impressed and they seem iffed

>esp because i know better

>later on when i'm taking a water break, i try not to laugh once i actually look up at them again
>can already tell when a hit is poor from the sound

kind of a condensed story but why do people get so butt hurt when you don't give them attention? and why do guys always try to brag when they see a girl around then get offended when the girl isn't impressed? lol??????
>>
>>38182719
I'm not sure why that happens but I hate it . Maybe it's something about a woman doing what is traditionally a man's sport that turns them on? I'm a female dj and I encounter the same phenomenon. I hate when they try and give you pointers because they think that being a man they're obviously better than you are
>>
>>38182776
>female
>dj

djs have no talent. saying this as someone whose close friends are known as the "top djs" in the world. international tours, their own tv shows and whatnot. maybe try producing.

even a fucking cat can dj. pls go.

also giving pointers has nothing to do with your gender. that's just being nice. don't take it personal.
>>
As a manager its pretty awful to deal with in the workplace. I am heading up several project teams that has one specific very good looking blonde on them, OPs pic pretty related. I dont give a kek and just do my job, but the other men tripping over themselves to look important and brag about their worth is fuckin awful.

They always bite off more than they can chew and try to keep the girl from having to work, I have to assign her work outside of the group setting so she has something to do. Annoying when they obligate themselves to do work they suck at and I have to tell them off later and reassign it to the girl.
>>
>>38182776
here's my pointer: please don't ever call yourself a dj
>>
>>38182861
> tripping over themselves to look important and brag about their worth

Why do they do that though? Gah, so cringe. Especially if you know better and stay quiet.
>>
The more modestly you dress the more you will be respected for what you are doing instead of how you look.
>>
>>38182885

Dunno, they should know that it doesn't work.

I have a contractor im dealing with right now. Balding and late 40s, overweight. Constantly bothering a girl on my project team by constantly checking in on her/other bs. Holds up the workload and causes issues.
>>
>>38182847
That's rude and uncalled for. I don't need pointers from second rate dj's who can't mix without a sync button. If you think djing takes no talent I'd like to see you hop behind a set of cdj 2000's and play an eight hour set. I get paid what I do for a reason
>>
if normie males are in the presence of an attractive female and they do not somehow acknowledge her presence then it's seen by their peers that something is wrong with them.

>>38182776
i wish there were more female DJs
>>
>>38182961
Where do you spin? Just because you get paid to do something doesn't mean you're good. Doesn't mean you have skill/talent either. Anyone can make a mix or throw a live set and call themselves a DJ - and not know shit about music.

There are "DJ"s who I do respect but that's not for their djing skill - they were musically known outside of djing. What label are you with?

honestly wasting my time lmao

>>38182964
there are meme djs out there. shitton of females actually, from ibiza to your local scene to wherever you go :)

literally for example: sofie from stones throw (respect her more than others actually but even still a meme), sosupersam / kittens, lmfao @ emily oberg who "djs" please

I do love my dj friends though. Not namedropping them here but love them to absolute death. They're not female. That said - there are talented female djs, just rare to come by.

If you're proud of your work, post a link.
>>
Motherfucking Paris Hilton is a "deejay"

like please.
>>
>>38183080

I always laugh when Americans post their horrorible "EDM" sets on /mu/. I think female djs have the potential to be great though, women tend to understand aesthetics and that is a huge part of track selection
>>
>>38183080
I play rinse fm pretty frequently. As for clubs, fabric, ministry of sound, boiler room london etc. I could go on but I've played extensively throughout Europe and bit in the states but London is home. Logan Sama would be a perfect example of an exceptional dj who doesn't produce
>>
>>38183240
I don't go to /mu. As someone who knows the music industry like the back of my hand and has Dre on speed dial.

If you are known in music, why the fuck would you go to some boonie ass /mu/ on the worst site of the planet instead of actually hanging out or calling up your talented friends? Who are running the music scene internationally or wherever you go?! :) One on one basis > anonymity. Music is very personal.

>>38183240
visual aesthetics and sound knowledge are different. even if you have an eye for aesthetics, track selection is whack as fuck and tells your taste. you really have to know your shit, and none of the people i listed can actually make a room bang.

>>38183257
Rinse fm? Is that some habbo hotel shit?

Also no, you haven't been on Boiler Room. Maybe as a spectator. You can name drop wherever but it's a fucking anonymous site - how are you a DJ and not even proud of your music? Damn. Not saying you *have* to produce to be good at music.

Either way holy fuck I will not talk about music with fucktards when I could be talking to actual musicians irl

Yall talk together lmfao :)
>>
>>38183302
I am proud of my music. Rinse fm is the premier British radio station and I regularly guest mix there. If you knew shit about music you would recognize the name. I've played boiler room 3 times now but honestly just about any pro dj can do boiler room. It's no biggie
>>
>>38183418
i know what rinse is dumbfuck
thanks to their intro on everything

lmfao @ "ive played boiler room 3 times"
sit your fucking ass. what kind of fucking autist claims he plays somewhere and can't even drop his name? shoo please

neway g2g hf erp :)
>>
Stop flattering yourself. Counting thirsty beta "people" advances is not in any way indicative of your beauty. I highly doubt you are good at golf either and go there only to collect irl (you)s for being a real life "gamer gurrl", but that's a topic for another day.
>>
>>38183782
>dumb ho who can't golf
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.