[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Changing You're Name

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1459.jpg (307KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1459.jpg
307KB, 1280x960px
Has anyone ever changed their name to something cool? How did it change your life?

I was sadly given a really shitty name at birth and have been self conscious about it my entire life, I'm scared to introduce myself to people because my name is so embarrassing. I was thinking of changing my name to something cool like 'Stinger McCloud', 'Laser Manhunter' or 'Banyon Ironside' so I could maybe get a girlfriend, what should I do?
>>
>>38182714
Change your name to Darien Magnum and i will give you $10
>>
>>38182714
>fucking a fleshlight that's in your girl
Is this some next level condom technology or something?
>>
Where I live you can't change your name unless you meet some certain requirements (which I don't), but if I could I'd totally change my name.

I've come up with a bunch of names. I think Bryan O'Ryan is the best one. Edson Watson is cool as well. Those names probably get you mad pussy.
>>
>>38182784
Bryan O'Ryan is a fucking terrible name.
try Randy or Gene. A trashy name will make you seem like you came from a tough upbringing.
>>
>>38182756
not gonna lie I kind want to try that with my girl now after seeing OPs pic.
>>
>>38182854
>tfw no gf to try this with
>>
Everytime I saw someone change their name to something they thought sound cool, it turned out sounding ridiculous.
>>
Kururui Macharati
>>
>>38182821
Bryan O'Ryan is catchy as fuck.
I imagine the conversation would go sort of like this
>"so, what's your name"
>Bryan O'Ryan
>"hahaha no like seriously"
>I'm dead serious
>"I don't believe you"
>*shows ID*
>*gets laid*
I don't look poor or trashy, tho. Also I live in spic land. A name like that would make everyone remember me forever.
>>
I took my wife's last name when we married. Her's was better anyway. Didn't change my life too much, apart from my dad disowning me, but it took some getting used to.
>>
>>38182895
Bryan O'Ryan sounds like the name of a character by an author who can't write. They would just think your parents are retarded.

>>38182871
example

>>38182714
i changed my name to Jove but I am considering changing it again to something trashier.
>>
I'm a tranny and I changed my name to an opposite sex one. In my state you tell the judge why you want to change it, pay $300 in court costs, and they publish it in the paper.
>>
>>38182922
LOL

I can't believe you actually did that, have some dignity.
>>
>>38182928
I don't remember examples, they were not worthy a memory.
They were always trashy, over-the-top and made obvious an unrealistic sense of self-importance.
I remember some girl whose name sounded like "cock" and she changed it to some nigger tier name. It wouldn't make sense anyway, as english isn't my main language.
>>
>>38182977
why is it ok for a woman to take her husband's name but not the other way around?
>>
>>38182977
To be fair it made sense. She was established in her profession so it would have made business difficult for her to change her name.
>>
>>38182989
I mean, *"it wouldn't make sense to mention".
My brain went retarded there.
>>
I just changed my name because I fucking hated it, first and last were both 1 syllable so it sounded really bad.
>>
>>38182996
why is it ok for a woman to suck dick but not the other way around?
>>
Dick Dougan
>>
>>38183047
you mean why is it not ok for a man to eat pussy? news to me.
>>
I want to change my name to Ferp Huagosnoopingpatangzootboing,but there was a problem.

Tweren't silly enough
>>
>>38182962
>tfw I think I might fall hard for the become the gf meme
At least my name already works for either gender.
>>
>>38183079
>inb4 Taylor, Jordan or Alex
>>
>born with top tier chad name
>bitches never stood a chance
>>
>>38183073
You know what I meant, dick sucker.
>>
>>38182854
get off of here
>>
>>38182996
Because why should you change at all? If you're gonna go against established norms to begin with, why even fuse your names? Marriage already hardly means anything these days.
>>
>>38183094
Nope, none of those. My friends in school would actually rip on me for having a girls name
>>
File: 1473313064298.jpg (19KB, 480x405px) Image search: [Google]
1473313064298.jpg
19KB, 480x405px
>>38182714
What the fuck is even the point of that? That's not even sex anymore, it's just mutual masturbation.
>inb4 sex is mutual masturbation
Their genitals aren't even touching, what the fuck. I'm actually triggered by this.
>>
>>38183304
>inb4 Christine/Chris
>>
>>38182756
It's obviously so the girl gets the feel of a bigger dick than you can provide. That or perhaps a vibrator.
>>
>>38182922
Are you in Feudal Japan where the only time you can marry a rich woman was if you took her last name and married her father? Because this sounds like the case.
>>
>>38183365
Here's one to jog your noggin
>>
>>38183385
and you get the feel of a non-cavernous vag, win-win.
>>
>>38183448
>That "pleasure face"
Ha what
>>
>>38183400
Uh no, she was just a established career woman while I was just a student. She proposed to me and all, the older and more mature one. Just took her name instead of the other way around, as it would have hindered her career.
>>
>>38183610
You could've not taken each other's last names, like married animators Craig McCracken and Lauren Faust.

Probably would've pissed your dad off less.
>>
>>38183697
That came up but we agreed that would be weird. Like what names would our kids have, if we have any? And we both didn't want to hyphenate either.
>>
>>38183730
>And we both didn't want to hyphenate either.
I would've done that but then again my last name is only 5 letters long so I'm biased.
>>
My name is Jesus, should I change it I was thinking changing it to Just Jay or going by my middle name

Beaner names I swear baka would have preferred Juan or anything else
>>
Is the pic related? Are you name penis mcdick
>>
>>38183850
Have people pronounce it like how most people pronounce the J-man's name.
>>
File: 216-Teddiursa.png (83KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
216-Teddiursa.png
83KB, 250x300px
>>38182756
>>38182854
>>38183385

Nope, all wrong.
It's a humiliation fetish. The guy would rather fuck a fleslight that's inside of you instead of fucking your pussy.
Almost like he's cucking her.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>38182714
my older brother changed his middle name to "draco" when he was 16. sounded cool back then, but he cringes everytime he hears it now.

>>38183365
she might be a whore who needs more length and girth then the man has to offer. the fleshlight appears to be a nice intermediate compromise for something that might not be possible to begin with
>>
>>38182714
If my name was stinger mccloud i would fucking want to die
>>
>>38182714
there is a chad I know named Blade
>>
Hardy Pinewood sounds cool
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.