[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How bad do you want a kid? Rate on this scale. >1: Would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: cuttin up.jpg (23KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
cuttin up.jpg
23KB, 720x720px
How bad do you want a kid?
Rate on this scale.

>1: Would endure pain for a child
>2: Would get fat
>3: Would get naked in front of strangers
>4: Would slice genitals with a scalpel
>5: Would shit, bare ass in the air, in front of friends and family
>>
>>38182675
Need someone to suffer in this world like me
>>
>>38182675
I would endure pain to NOT have a child
>>
0. Kids are a waste of time and money. Also, women will just use them to trap you
>>
>>38182716
this thread is to trick breeders into thinking critically about their expectations of a spouse to give them a child.
>>
>>38182675
Ive got 2 already and want like 7

Me and my gf are nazis
>>
>>38182826
>gf
>nazis
>not married
>2 children
KYS

and i am taking your answer as a 5 because that's what happens when a baby is born.
>>
Bad enough to have gotten one with a relative.
>>
>>38182844
DONT RUSH ME WERE PLANNING ON IT
>>
>>38182893
oh yea thats living the dream m8 i've always wanted to jam it in my sister's cunt
>>
How is slicing your own genitals less worse than shitting infront of friends and family?
>>
>>38182949
You shouldn't do that anon. You should not have so many children, let alone out of wedlock. Your girlfriend is naked with her asshole and pussy out in front of men every time she gives birth and she takes a steaming, wet dump in front of them as they finger her. You realize giving birth 100% appeals to womens' sluttiness, right?
>>
>>38182990
I realized that the order was kind of messed up after I posted it.
>>
Seeing as I'm a man I would rather not give birth.
>>
0 because I don't want my kid to grow up with two furfag dads
>>
>>38183190
Yeah, but if you want your own kids you should be as willing as your spouse to make these sacrifices.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.