[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The other day I had to work a long day. 13 hours at the gas station

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: dfgfdsdfg.jpg (15KB, 245x306px) Image search: [Google]
dfgfdsdfg.jpg
15KB, 245x306px
The other day I had to work a long day. 13 hours at the gas station for me. I was very hungry, did not have a break all day.
>pull into mcdonalds
>odder a number two, with two mcdouble and four apple pies, my regular
>"sir it will be 10 minutes for the apple pies..."
>"ok" i say
>i love apple pies
>"please pull forward sir, while we wait for your apple pies"
>pull forward
>it has been 12 minutes (i always look at the clock after i order)
>cars are pulling around me
>22 minutes now, see the drive through attendant leaning out the window, looking at me
>start feeling nervous
>the employees all recognize me and I fear this will be another wendy's experience
>punch the gas and get out of there
>see employee walking out the door with my bag of food as I turn onto the road
>>
>>38182635
>I fear this will be another wendy's experience
Go on
>>
>>38182775
>Two years ago, when my drivers license
was suspended
>walk into wendy's, wait in line
>"triple baconator with large fries, frosty, and an extra large fry"
>"are you sure, sir?"
>"Oh, yeah, my friend is outside, He love the frostys, heh"
>forget they can see outside and there is no car, or friend
>hear the people in back talking about my order, they recognize it
>you guys have a good night, the cashier says
>hear them laugh as i walk to the bus stop
>not having a car to drive away in, makes it worse, believe me.
>>
>>38182988
you're overthinking anon, don't let one bad experience dictate your way of living
>>
>>38182988
This fucking story again? No, wait, this exact fucking thread again? Are you trying to fuck with everyone's heads by samefagging?
>>
File: 0f9.jpg (44KB, 667x445px) Image search: [Google]
0f9.jpg
44KB, 667x445px
>>38182988
Sad and ridiculously hilarious. Well memed, my friend.
>>
>>38182988
Honestly I'm a huge robot too and i go to the same gas station for food every day and the same fast food place and i always get tendies. Always. I know they know who i am and it's not like lying will make them think differently so I just go with it, I call the chicken tenders tendies I'm a pretty goofy looking guy ontop of that I'm tall AF with a big beard and i almost exclusively wear Hawaiian shirts if weather permits and im always high out of my mind.

The best is when I buy a shit ton of alcohol and the cashier says something like having a party or crazy weekend? Or something like that I let them know if it's all for me and they act awkward and I'll say " you have yourself a goodnight, I know I will!"
>>
>>38183218
Failed normie af but undoubtedly alright. Enjoy your tendies m8
>>
>>38183122
The thing is, good experiences turn into bad, in the drive thru lane. When the employee started recognizing me at the local bk, and giving me extra ketchup without me even asking for it, is when I realized I was too far gone. I would pull right into the closest spot and slam down the combo meal and 3 extra burgers. Didn't realize they could see me gorging myself, from their drive thru window. Sometimes, you can't go back.
>>
File: myfuckin favorite.jpg (69KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
myfuckin favorite.jpg
69KB, 400x300px
im not a regular fast food eater. (i havent had any in a long time honestly) but I am a regular at these two convenience stores near my house. I always get 3-5 Monster Energys and/or Redbull. It's pretty awkward cause right when I walk in they know exactly what shit im gettin. im drinking one right now actually
>>
>>38182988
Why did you lie in the first place? They work at Wendy's dude literal bottom tier wagecucks.
>>
>>38182988
why was it suspended? that sucks dude
>>
File: Lowered Expectations.jpg (27KB, 673x586px) Image search: [Google]
Lowered Expectations.jpg
27KB, 673x586px
>>38183285
>Didn't realize they could see me gorging myself, from their drive thru window. >Sometimes, you can't go back

Well sheeit.
>>
>>38184376
If you could spend a day in my shoes, you would understand the depths I have sunk.
>>38184420
Cop pulled me over, I was afraid, and I admitted I had smoked synthetic weed.
>>
>>38184492
>Cop pulled me over, I was afraid, and I admitted I had smoked synthetic weed

HAHAHAHSHSHA
Fucking really?
Man
That's hilarious
>>
>works at a gas station
>Didn't eat

Aren't there lots of things you could buy and eat there? Hell some of it you can just eat without paying for.
>>
>>38185655
What is he, made of money?
>>
>>38183171
>Thinks he is edgy and cool for using "samefagging."
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.