[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why not work at Starbucks ? There will be plenty of young slutty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1499295588984.jpg (160KB, 880x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1499295588984.jpg
160KB, 880x1536px
Why not work at Starbucks ?
There will be plenty of young slutty teens for you to try your luck.
>>
>>38181342
Are girls ever going to stop pretending they're wearing this shit for "comfort"?

Because a girl walking around like that is LITERALLY asking to be fucked in a back alley until she bleeds.
>>
>>38181342
>way to liberal
>also a guy actually started hitting on my sister at a Starbucks once.
>>
>>38181388

>Lonely virgin on /r9k/ has rapist tendencies

Wow what a surprise. Maybe I should beat the fuck out of you because you're asking for it by wearing your geeky ass robot clothes lmao.

Nah, cuties like that will never let YOU pump their butt full of cum. That's reserved for the top dogs.
>>
>>38181342
Because creeping out the customers will get you fired and starbucks is a shitty place to work at?
>>
>>38181920
>White knighting on an anonymous Mongolian cave painting archive
I want normalfags to leave
>>
>>38181976
This. Normies get outttttt, or i'll reeeeEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38181920
You realize that the guys that girl hangs out with are literally 100,000 times more likely to have committed a rape than anon...right?

That it doesn't matter what anon SAYS, because rape is something you DO - right?
>>
I wish anyone would actually hire me at all.
>>
>>38182093
stfu you stupid virgin
>>
>>38181388
>asking to be fucked in a back alley until she bleeds.
but only chads
>>
>>38181388

They don't claim to be, unless maybe you corner them by asking and strongly implying that they are whores for dressing like that
>>
File: firmhandshakeman.jpg (40KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
firmhandshakeman.jpg
40KB, 612x408px
>>38182114
"Did you remember to shake the hand of the person who was interviewing you? That's usually a deal-breaker, champ."
>>
>>38182141
But if anon is a virgin, then he absolutely can never have been guilty of rape.

>LANDREW HELP ME THEY ARE NOT OF THE BODY
>>
>>38182241
virgin means noone will ever willingly have sex with you. you can still rape someone and be a virgin.why do you think muslims rape goats and little kids?
>>
>>38182298
Ummmm...it doesn't mean that at all.

The core of the robotic nature is a total terror of women. Most of these mother fuckers won't even TALK to a woman. How the fuck are they going to rape one?

The personality defects that make them robots also make it impossible for them to rape. Being rapists would be a fucking step UP for most of these losers.

They can sputter about degeneracy and whoredom online all they want. They are still vastly - VASTLY - less dangerous as potential rapists than your average frat guy with a keg and some Solo cups.
>>
>>38182191
>unifying proto-fleshlights gets you hired
>>
>>38181388
Still mad that white PTP is reserved for Jamal, eh?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.