[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys have dreams about? What was your most memorable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: o-SLEEP-DREAM-570.jpg (66KB, 570x380px) Image search: [Google]
o-SLEEP-DREAM-570.jpg
66KB, 570x380px
What do you guys have dreams about? What was your most memorable dream?
>>
File: 1492542287634.jpg (24KB, 377x428px) Image search: [Google]
1492542287634.jpg
24KB, 377x428px
Also how anyone have experience with "Lucid dreaming"? How does that work?
>>
>>38181774
I can tell you all about it, I have ten years experience but fuck typing that all out if you just abandoned this thread.
>>
File: 1498327771505.jpg (624KB, 2388x1656px) Image search: [Google]
1498327771505.jpg
624KB, 2388x1656px
>>38181847
hurry up and type it out faggot he made the thread literally 5 minutes ago
>>
>>38181874
the reply*
sorry im retarded
>>
My dad and I had to eat a bunch of icecubes full of decomposed human meat before the police came.
>>
>>38181874
Ah sorry I'm stoned and didn't check the times on the thread.
I guess since that infographic covers a lot of the basics, what are some questions you guys have?
>>
File: IMG_1261.jpg (88KB, 332x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1261.jpg
88KB, 332x400px
>>38181271
>went to go take a shit
>opened toilet lid
>found a baby chick inside
>left it in there to 'keep it safe' for some reason
>leave bathroom without using it, don't wanna shit on cute baby chick
>a few minutes go by, don't remember what happened
>*flush*
>mfw
>wake up in tears because new baby chick friend is kill
Turns out my mom went to the bathroom while I was asleep. I heard the toilet flush and it somehow weaselled it's way into my dream
>>
>>38181774
Last night I dreamed about taking a cute Asian girl's virginity.
It was fucking amazing, but then I woke up and realized I had no qt azn gf.
>>
>>38181962
Are there any "dangers"?
>>
>>38181271
I had a dream a couple days back where I met this girl and she was really funny, good at banter and smart and cute. Someone I could really see myself with and I have been thinking about her lately, kind of realizing what kind of girl I want.
>>
I keep seeing Danny Trejo's head floating through space with a somber expression. He whispers household cleaning tips and cooking recipes to me. His voice echoes out with a bunch of reverb and delay, and he speaks in a tone similar to that "You're not perfect" thing in Courage. In between sentences there'll be shots of him surfing the empty black waves of the void on his surfboard wearing a fuckton of shark tooth necklaces. Seriously, so many shark tooth necklaces must have been every shark in the world he fuckin killed with his bare hands just riding waves in space. For the past month or so I've been waiting for the end of the program where he tells me he's going to reveal to me his great grandmother's ancient hidden recipe, but right before the big reveal abraham lincoln comes riding down from the sky on a sleigh whipping african reindeer with slaves aboard playing the war drums screaming WAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWA! OINK OINK OINK OINK!!!! CANT HEAR YOU LALALALALLALAA shit. It makes Danny Trejo sad and I can see him shedding tears as I disappear into the void. I extend my arm out towards him and call for his name but he just surfs away into the darkness.
>>
>>38181962
does weed not affect your ability to lucid dream? do you take any aids? if yes what aids?
>>
>>38182140
Absolutely not.
There's no danger at all to lucid dreaming.
>>38182170
Weed does affect my ability to lucid dream. I admit I smoke more than I should and it makes it a little harder to remember my dreams but I manage pretty good. Some people though weed absolutely wrecks their dream recall, I think I just got super lucky.
So it's on a case by case basis, really.
I don't take any aids other than the occasional melatonin pill but melatonin does not increase my lucid dream occurrence at all. Honestly aids are not your friend. Technique is tried and true, aids are a crutch.
>>
My most common dreams are getting a girlfriend and falling off cliffs
>>
>>38182210
what in your opinion is the most effective technique (FILD/WILD etc.)?

What are your stabilisation techniques?

How long did it take you until you could effectively stay in a dream long term and change almost anything you want while it was still extremely vivid?
>>
File: italian-chef-720.jpg (42KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
italian-chef-720.jpg
42KB, 720x480px
>>38182280
>most effective technique
Definitely DEILD. That's where you actually stay in sleep paralysis when you wake up by not moving at all so you can transfer straight into a lucid dream. 100 percent lucid dream occurrence every time I use it.
The second most powerful technique is definitely Wake Back to Bed. I get maybe an 85 percent lucidity rate when I do it.
Stabilization techniques I use involve feeling the walls. Feeling textures really grounds me in the dream. I also like to speak to myself out loud in dreams in order to maintain stability. Other than that, hand rubbing is an effective technique. Also try touching your tongue the roof of your mouth, it centers your consciousness.

I'm still having troubles with that last part. It's the hardest thing to do and it plagues many lucid dreamers for years. I'm at the point where I can stay for a decent amount of time but that was with a lot of work. It took about 5 or 6 years (though I was also going through a lot of shit in real life during that span so it might have taken me longer).
I can't change anything I want, that's something only the experts can do, but my personal forte is changing my form. I love shapeshifting and I manage to do pretty vivid shapeshifts. It's all about stating your intentions out loud, following up with expectation, and believing it. Make sure you engage all of your senses, through that you can stay lucid and in the dream.
>>
I have a chronic illness but in a deep sleep, I don't feel any of it. Even when my dreams are bad, they're good because I didn't actually feel pain or sickness. I normally wake up having to realize for a short moment that I have a fucked up body and life will never feel like that again for me. Sometimes I sob over it but most of the time I am just pissed off.
>>
>>38182372
great answers, what resources did you use to learn all this?
>>
>>38182372
any quick tips you've learned from doing it all this time? (i.e lift your arm up in the air to fly, that kind of stuff)
>>
I wasted my hs years, i never could get a gf on hs and i didn't had a lot of friends either, that must be the reason of why i keep dreaming about being in high school and being a normie and having a good time on it, the schools are also comfy and very mysticals, i don't know the right words to describe it
>>
File: 1434118582679.jpg (156KB, 1024x675px) Image search: [Google]
1434118582679.jpg
156KB, 1024x675px
>>38182446
Years of browsing old lucid dreaming forums. I must have had like several thousand posts on (now for all intensive purposes defunct) Lucidipedia. Also I know it's taboo here but the lucid dreaming subreddit is an INCREDIBLE resource that greatly advanced my techniques.

>>38182466
Quick tips? Flying is better done by "air swimming" rather than trying to just jump up and fly. Pretend the air is as thick as water, swim through it. Just let yourself rise off the ground and believe you can fly, eventually you'll be soaring through the air without even thinking twice about it.

Transformations are best done through pills. I generate a pill in my pocket and announce out loud what it will do then eat the pill. This can also be done for flying pills and whatnot.

Make sure you stabilize your dream. Stabilize stabilize stabilize. That's a lesson I learned far too late. I was wondering why my dreams were so short and not vivid, it's because I did not stabilize! As soon as you become lucid, you have to immediately stabilize and keep stabilizing throughout the entire dream or else you risk losing lucidity or waking up.

Announce your dream control intentions out loud! Hearing your own voice saying what is going to happen cements the power of the dream control technique.
>>
It's about times Infinity time's good Mornington good morning's going backward her Into IT waste timer Andy Williams committedly never sad tomorrow afternoons' job feel freeze other thing's your momma like it'll never before your momma lover boys Andrew Andy Andy Blacked outfit toady will double today's meetinghouse love ME sooner the sale or doesn't working outta myself outside LOL yeah button Andrea Lynne for an e-mail todays gamer LOL LOOK LIKED YOU'RE nothing likes you're nothing wring job todays games todays gamer lil broke downloaded they gave mean too had too mucho babysitting todays meetings ALL they gave herself like Thar

Is usually what my dreams are about.
>>
>>38182517
do you have a specific method for generating objects/characters? I've been having specific trouble generating people in my dreams I can actually talk to but I've had the most successful with the corner method for objects (say that something is going to be around a corner before you turn the corner)
>>
>>38182692
Summoning people is a bit tough.
What I do is I summon a door behind me and then open the door partway. I reach into the doorway and imagine that person is there, then usually I grab them and pull them out of the door. Then they're there!
Usually when I'm summoning objects though I say out loud that the object is behind me and then turn around expecting it to be there. Most of the time it'll have worked and if it didn't then you can just try again.
>>
>>38181271
loads of dreams where I'm flying/hovering about just above ground level, up and down the stairs in my house or going around my local shopping mall. I'm not sure what the meaning of that is.

Some more dreams where I either own a little stall/kiosque in Japan or I'm going there to buy some things.

I once had a dream where I was walking up the walls of my bedroom while sucking my own dick. I'm sure that has a deep symbolic meaning.

One of the more memorable ones was from well over a decade and a half ago and in it I was climbing this ancient old wooden cathedral with all sorts of holes in the wooden floor and it was really high up and I was going through secret doorways and all that. When I finally reached the top it was this sort of concert hall where a bunch of aliens were sitting and waiting and watching, and there was the girl whose grade 7 locker was right next to mine. I fugged her and all the aliens were cheering and clapping.
>>
>>38182469
Hit home senpai
>>
Almost all of my dreams involve me being back in highschool, with or without wierd dream stuff too. Its honestly heaven on earth until i wake up and want to kill myself
>>
>>38182894
Also since ive kissed a few girls my subconscious can simulate it pretty well so thats cool. Its pretty rare though just like real life
>>
I only get nightmares
>>
File: 1497900014077.jpg (6KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1497900014077.jpg
6KB, 225x224px
After this girl that I went on a few dates with dumped me I had a dream where she was telling me all this awful stuff like how she had never liked me and was only leading me on as a joke. I woke up from that, fell back asleep, and had a dream where she was being all nice to me and still wanted to see me. awful night
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.