[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many of you robots fall for the fleshlight meme and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 31fZlUJ-GUL.jpg (15KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
31fZlUJ-GUL.jpg
15KB, 500x299px
Why do so many of you robots fall for the fleshlight meme and not get a superior onahole instead?
>>
>>38177263
explain to me how its superior
>>
File: ebf76e1a9f010de9.webm (2MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
ebf76e1a9f010de9.webm
2MB, 852x480px
Cuz I fuck real women
>>
>>38177287
Different materials, namely materials based on TPE and silicone respectively. Because of this, there are varying limitations to items in both categories such as molding and material abilities. Silicone is much more structurally rigid than TPE and is generally more resistant to wear. TPE provides the benefits of being able to mold awkward structures, tunnels and shapes, unlike silicone based ones. Generally, silicone based ones are tougher and harder. Again, properties are dependent on the mix. Onas are often close ended and can offer suction. As with silicone based products, they are generally harder and thus provide more stimulation and often cannot produce a closed end due to molding processes. FL has boring tunnel structures, albeit still stimulating. Onas can have crazy tunnels that keep you interested and mentally active - you could forget that you're stroking at a certain area, then you suddenly feel a certain bump, and so on. The same silicone stuff applies to BD holes. While they come up with varying designs, they are still limited because of their material choices. The benefits of FL and BD is that they offer products for the more endowed, unlike onas that go up to 7" at most, but average at 4"-5". Fleshlights also come with a case that restricts the expansion of the material, forcing more pressure onto you if you are very girthy.
>>
>>38177293
Some of us don't have this luxury
>>
>>38177293
onahole > bd = roastie > fleshlight
>>
>>38177335
very interesting, I will purchase one.
>>
>>38177401
>>38177335
which one would you personally recommend?
>>
>>38177401
>>38177408
Good choice lad, want a recommendation? Post penis size, include girth.
>>
>>38177293
who is this and whais is the sause?
>>
>>38177263
They are good...too good. I premature in it every time in like under a minute and then its clean up time. Fapping with hand is in a way more enjoyable.
>>
>>38177439
What lube do you have? Using a thick lube and a moderate amount of it can make it less stimulating. Also which ona itself do you have? Last tip, playing fap hero with your ona works for stamina.
>>
I always assume when someone posts "fleshlight" they actually mean an onahole, and just use the more common term that everyone will know.
On a board like /jp/, sure everyone will know what you mean by "onahole" but on a normie board like /r9k/ they might be like "lol wut is dat".
>>
>>38177335
Welp, you sold me
But why are they so much more affordable?
>>
>>38177592
Some are more affordable others are not but generally less material, different material, and no case/shell thing fleshlights have.
>>
>>38177293
Is this stuff turning on normies?
>>
>>38177419
5 inches everything.
>>
I heard they all suck and its better to just fap the old fashion way
>>
>>38177263
You mean this? https://youtu.be/pHi8hTvT3II
>>
>>38177880
That opens to a good amount of selections and now it's just preference. If this is your first hole you can never go wrong with Venus Real Soft (op picture), it's the hole that feels most like a real vagina most people would say. As for lube, the most recommended one would be Onatsuyu, it's thickish and you only need small amounts therefore it lasts a while. Although you're free to use any lube you want, make sure it is water based and not oil based. Pepee's is a good brand of lube, still thickish. Ubujiru is nice thin lube.

>>38177921
You heard wrong, I can't go back to hand, ona feels too good.
>>
File: 1289858210225.jpg (142KB, 780x646px) Image search: [Google]
1289858210225.jpg
142KB, 780x646px
>>38178086
okay I give it a go, thank you.
>>
>>38177263
i tried a tenga once. it was too small
>>
>>38178327
Np mate
>>38178398
Tengas are pure ass, get a real ona
>>
>>38178423
Link me to one that doens't suck, there are so many options that I've thought about getting one for years now but can't ever figure out which one is the real shit or which is just a waste of money
>>
>>38178458
Like said, Venus Real Soft is always a good pick but otherwise tell me dicksize and I'll rec.
>>
File: F_dzp33e.jpg (248KB, 1121x1992px) Image search: [Google]
F_dzp33e.jpg
248KB, 1121x1992px
>>38178486
I'm like 7"~ roughly and kinda thick.
Here's my dick if it helps
>>
>>38178746
Yeah Venus Real Soft is good and rec'd, Venus Clone for more stimulation, Puni Hole DX, hard variant for more stim. Read above for lube
>>
>>38177436
I didn't watch the webm cuz I'm an iPhonefag but it looks like Nadia Ali.
>>
>>38178838
Thanks, anon I appreciate it originally
>>
>>38178966
No, try reading the thread looser
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.