[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck are normies do goddamned hateful towards any niche

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 21

File: 245.jpg (80KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
245.jpg
80KB, 1333x900px
Why the fuck are normies do goddamned hateful towards any niche hobbies?

>Work in a restaurant as a waiter
>all the other works are fucking normies, younger than 25, I am 35 and worked here for 14 years
>today it is the break between services when we eat
>I am writing down some travel plans
>one of the normies asks what I am doing and I explain
>they ask where I am travelling
>tell them I am travelling to Greenland to see Geological rock formations
>they act like I told them I am going to fuck 10 year old prostitutes in the Philippines or something
>'omg anon that is so weird, why would you do that'
>try explaining that I am interested in the history of the planet and want to see some interesting formations in East Greenland
>one of the girls says something like 'but rocks never age teehee, if you look at a baby rock it looks the same as an old one'
>try to flirt with her in front of everyone by saying 'haha even rocks of Acasta Gneiss age worse than you'
>she doesn't get it, acts confused
>they all bully me ever since, calling me 'rocko', making jokes about how I was working at the restaurant before rocks formed on earth etc
>joke at me in front of customers causing me to do a worse job

man I fucking hate normies so much, go and talk about phones cunts
>>
>>38175441

why can't r9k faggots handle bants?
>>
Bants are fun. If they fire at you, fire back. You should have said something to the effect of the last thing you wrote. Mock their generally low intelligence and obsession with frivolous shit like cell phones.

Tons of room for creativity, that's just one example.
>>
>>38175441
this is called BANTER you fucking autist, if they hated you they wouldn't laugh and chat with you. Everyone mocks each other in the real world, get a fucking grip
>>
File: 1493728704115.png (164KB, 517x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493728704115.png
164KB, 517x480px
>>38175473
>Man has interesting and healthy hobby
>Shares it with roasties
>Instead of taking the opportunity to learn something new and make Anon's day by giving him a conversation he can enjoy, they make a stupid joke.
Why can't roasties just be decent human beings.
>>
>>38175441
You've worked as a waiter at the same place for 14 years?! You're literally the guy that everyone uses to make themselves feel better about their own shitty life
>>
>revealing any information at all to the normalfag menace
>attempting meaningful conversation about hobbies with food service workers, the dumbest non-retarded class of people
>saying anything other than where you're traveling
>ever, ever, ever flirting using age jokes or niche topic puns unless they share that hobby
poor rocko
>>
Get out of food service. It is the collection of the dumbest ((((people)))) doing the least amount of something that they dare call work.
>>
>>38175441
>rocko

top kekles

anyway, fuck them. i'd say greenland is cool. never really hear of anyone going there. fuck them they are probably just beach cunts anyway. go to iceland after youve been there
>>
>>38175582
i thought we were in r9k? Maybe I misclicked the board...
>>
>>38175887
>(((people)))
>implying jews work as waiters and not as bankers
>>
>>38175441
GET FUCKED ROCKO
>>
File: Bender-smoking.jpg (61KB, 450x334px) Image search: [Google]
Bender-smoking.jpg
61KB, 450x334px
>ask about their holiday plans
>mock them
>>
File: caruso.gif (878KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
caruso.gif
878KB, 320x240px
>>38175441
Sounds like you're stuck between a rock ... and a hard place.
>>
>>38175579
You made a stupid joke first. You insulted her
>>
>>38175441
rocko gets the blocko from the normo ha
>>
File: cavewoman.jpg (4KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
cavewoman.jpg
4KB, 247x204px
>>38175441
>>try to flirt with her in front of everyone by saying 'haha even rocks of Acasta Gneiss age worse than you'
Are you a fucking big bang theory character?
>>
>>38176050
Based Hannibal
>>
>>38176050
kektus maximus
>>
>>38175441
its just banter "you guys are just mad i can afford to fly to see some rocks and you guys are out here sucking dick for pocket change"
just banter
>>
I'm not a fucking funny person. I can't banter with them because they will make fun of me even more. I tried once to make a joke about one of their mothers and they waited for me after work and beat me with a rolling pin.
>>
>>38176629

Where the fuck do you live, exactly?
>>
File: red eyes.png (5KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
red eyes.png
5KB, 226x223px
>>38175441

>tfw this anon could have been a respected geologist but instead the normies cucked him into an underpaid job and made fun of him for being smart

good luck rockbro hope you enjoy your visit to greenland
>>
>be me
>have hobbies
>share
>instant assumptions are made
>i am dismissed
>learn to keep my shit to myself
>>anon is kinda boring
no norman, it is you who are boring.
and you are a judgmental asshole.
please stop doing that.
>>
>>38175441
why would you even explicitly say the reason to why you are going to greenland?Like you must be at least conscious that all normies won't understand or be interested in rocks and therefore make fun of you once they hear your hobby.
>>
Reminder that if you can do banter, you're a disgusting norm who's good at choosing words quickly, therefore you are good at conversation. Therefore, you are NOT a robot and NOT a person who belongs on this board.
>>
>>38176897
why would you care what normies think about your interests? youth, likely.
>>
Good god, I was 25 and I felt out of place waiting tables because I was working with a bunch of 18 - 20 year old kids. Get it together OP. In 14 years you should have been taking night classes or something for a trade/skill/degree.
>>
>>38175441

I know niggas would do that in prison.
>>
>>38177083
i have no maketable skills
>>
>>38175527
This

When I worked at a place where people bantered with eachother, I received some banter at first, but I thought they were insulting me so I responded with genuine insults. After that, nobody talked to me, and even in front of customers they ignored my existence. It got so bad that the general manager, who rarely left his office, was surprised to see me because he thought I had left the company months ago since nobody ever spoke of me or even filed paperwork with my name on it.

I regret waiting as long as I did to quit that job
>>
I bet you listen to ROCK music eh rocko? Do you like to get STONED from time to time? XD
>>
>>38178474
this post gave me a case of the mondays
>>
File: 1487604108167.jpg (59KB, 526x348px) Image search: [Google]
1487604108167.jpg
59KB, 526x348px
>>38176629
>I tried once to make a joke about one of their mothers and they waited for me after work and beat me with a rolling pin.
You usually don't include someone's mother in bantz unless you're really, really cool with them.

That's stupid, anon. Don't do that.
>>
>they all bully me ever since, calling me 'rocko', making jokes about how I was working at the restaurant before rocks formed on earth etc

Dude, own that shit. Rocko is a very solid nickname.
>>
File: pussycat.jpg (34KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
pussycat.jpg
34KB, 640x427px
>>38175441
>Worked as a waiter for 14 years
>Looks down on others
>>
>>38175582
You sure you in the right place?
>>
>>38178518
Even better if he has a fat friend named Heffer
>>
>>38175579
Because women are imcapad of thought and bully those who are below 8/10 on looks or are extraordinarily wealthy
>>
>>38175441
>Be you
>35 year old man child obsessed with rocks
>Almost 40 year old still working at a job a 17 year old can do
>Enjoy your break of work writing down plans to see rocks
>Offends people / flirts with people with rock jokes and puns
>Wonders why people think you're weird

Fuck off mate. I just hope you're not a MANLET. If you are, then no fucking wonder they treat you like that. Who wouldn't?
>>
>>38178606
Thanks for using your trip for this post, it was necessary that we all know it was you that posted it.
>>
>>38176064
underrated
>>38175441
finally a good thread, good job rocko. I hope they screencap you
>>
>>38178631
No problem I also meant to put incapable glad you could look past that
>>
Because the normies hate everything that isn't popular. if for some reason every celebrity got into geology, you'd be an idiot for not going to greenland.

It's like that with every single thing that isn't well known. Even worse if it's an activity you do on your own.
>>
>>38175441
That's honestly a sweet ass hobby dude
>>
File: images (1).jpg (11KB, 291x173px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
11KB, 291x173px
>>38175582
Wow. Flame someone on r9k.
You must feel superior normiecunt.
>>
>>38175441
You do you, rockbro. You have something you're passionate about, and that is more than many of us have.
>>
>>38175441
you fucking pussy, just laugh as well, also why you're working as a waiter for 14 years, you could've done a handful of courses already or at least used your money 'smartly'
>>
>How's Modern Life treating you, Rocko?
>>
>>38178779
a really dumb way to spend money is travelling to LOOK AT FUCKING ROCKKSKSSSSKSK, BITCH WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>38178779
sounds like he's been waiting tables about as long as you've been alive
>>
>>38178796
wow really funny anon, did you tought of this joke yourself or did your mom typed for you ?
>>
>>38178851
i wasn't trying to be funny anon, i was just saying that your post sounds like it comes from youthful naivety.
i'm sorry if i offended you.
>>
>>38176629
>I tried once to make a joke about one of their mothers and they waited for me after work and beat me with a rolling pin.
On how many different levels of retardation and autism do you live exactly ?
>>
>>38175441
why not sperg less and make them sort of your kindoffriens and call them names too, maybe they'll see you as a normie then?
>>
>>38178868
What do you mean, why are you trying to sound like I'm somewhat offended and you are the 'master' of the conversation, I just read my previous response and none of what I've wrote seems like I was angry or offended, actually I was trying to joke on the joke and now you're backing off, which is odd.
>>
>>38178868
Saying someone shouldn't work as a waiter for 14 fucking hears, saying someone could have gotten some course work done to help him out, saying someone should spend their money better than "going to Europe to see rocks huahuahua" is niave? Lol hwat?
>>
>>38178442
sounds comfy desu
would hace stayed if i were you if they weren't openly aggresive
>>
>>38178948
>trying to joke on the joke
i'm sorry i misunderstood, i'm not good at joking. i thought you were offended at my comment.
>>38178979
assuming that you know the situation better than the person who is living it can be naive, yes.
>>
>>38176012
>implying jews dont like to """work""" at a place where they can get tipped for 600% by the goyims
>>
>>38178979
Well, sorry if I think waiter is a really fucking shit job, at least where I live it is, and there are safely more things you could spent your money on with the purpose of investing and earning more in the end, there are also careers who study rocks and their various types and this kind of job would lead to OP meeting people with the same taste and possibly changing his mind on the normies that was my ultimate goal with my comment, but of course I tried to appear as edgy as I can because I do not have this opportunity in real life, also this is 4chan, it is my right to criticize, sorry for any grammar issues my spacebar is dying and I'm giving less of a fuck each day
>>
>>38178546
>looks down on others
literally where in his post is this implied you retarded normo
>>
He clearly isn't enjoying the nickname, so why do it other than to be a dick?
>>
>>38179288
>man I fucking hate normies so much, go and talk about phones cunts

Learn 2 read you dumb fuck.
>>
>>38175441
Its better that normies don't get your hobbies, look at Videogames or Comics to see why.
>>
File: 1476726705620.jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1476726705620.jpg
74KB, 640x640px
>>38175527
>>38175519
>>38175473
>normalfags
>banter
You can't be serious
>>
>>38175441
>'haha even rocks of Acasta Gneiss age worse than you'
It's autism
>>
>>38179340
>gets made fun of by normies
>is not allowed to be angry
it is you normies who look down on others, thinking OP doesn't have the right to be angry for being bullied
>>
>>38179495
what do you mean by this post anon?
are you implying that normalfags don't participate in banter?
>>
>>38175441
>>they all bully me ever since, calling me 'rocko', making jokes about how I was working at the restaurant before rocks formed on earth etc
Holy shit anon, my sides xD
>>
File: 1452206971927.png (85KB, 273x252px) Image search: [Google]
1452206971927.png
85KB, 273x252px
>>
>>38179523
Maybe a low percent of chads does. I've never seen a roastie capable of throwing banter.
>>
>>38179523
not that guy, but normies love to make fun of others who are even slightly different, but if you make fun of something about them and their retarded normie behaviours that are considered acceptable, then it's ''wow not cool man'' and are sudenly huge pussies
>>
>>38179567
> xD
get out of my board normo
>>
>>38179588
you were assuming that OPs coworkers were all roasties? maybe this is a cultural thing, the belief that very few people participate in banter... what country are you from anon? it's definitely not australia but i'm interested now.
>>38179596
i understand the concept of banter anon
>>
when talking to normies you have to hide your powerlevel about EVERYTHING that could be even slightly weird for them. I like to bet n esports, I like guns (not big where I live), and I also do a lot of exercise. All of those things are better off if I keep'em to myself and only share with really close friends.
>>
>>38179638
It only takes one person to ruin the mood. People who dish out but can't take banter are pretty much scum, and that happens to be plenty of normalfags. It's exceptionally shit if they use their social leverage against you, even when they start the banter up.
>>
>>38179884
that's a nice post. can you make one that answers my question though? what country are you from anon?
>>
File: 10277131.jpg (48KB, 445x252px) Image search: [Google]
10277131.jpg
48KB, 445x252px
>>38175441
next time a trash normie asks you a question, tell them to fuck off and mind their shit. These new age phone idiots seem to like the unorthodox assholes on tv, maybe show them one live.
>>
Try laughing about it everytime they call you names and joke about your Hobbie,this won't give them satisfaction and they'll stop eventually, maybe even respect you
>>
File: 026.png (73KB, 1876x226px) Image search: [Google]
026.png
73KB, 1876x226px
are you landscape boy?
>>
>>38175441
>younger than 25, I
They are too busy fucking stuff and huffing drugs to care.
>>
>>38179958
I'm not the guy who you asked, so I didn't feel the need to answer it. You shouldn't assume all replies in the chain are the same person, it's a bad habit.
>>
>>38180030
that's a good point also but why did you reply to that post?
>>
>"Anon, you don't like vacations!?!"
>no, I have hobbies that I enjoy that I couldn't do during a vacation. I use my computer a lot, for games, movies etc and do model work.
>"BUT ANON, VACATIONS ARE SO MUCH FUN YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING!"
>okay well what do you do in your freetime
>"I play on my phone and watch movies"
>isn't that doing nothing?
>>
>>38180083
Because I can, what are you going to do about it?
>>
>>38175441
I agree my dude i've got your back. im sure if you going to work on my car and then taking the boys on a road trip...you would have been more liked
>>
>>38180228
read it and possibly reply if i haven't already
>>
>>38177083
Where the fuck do you think you are you fucking normie piece of shit nigger sucker
>>
>>38175441
>jokes about how I was working at the restaurant before rocks formed on earth

Fucking kek, those normies have you trapped between a rocko and a hard place.

Don't let them ruin your hobby because you rock!
>>
>>38180349
How are summer classes?
>>
File: SexyMartnBryan.jpg (75KB, 650x1000px) Image search: [Google]
SexyMartnBryan.jpg
75KB, 650x1000px
>>38175441
>how I was working at the restaurant before rocks formed on earth

kekd at that you old weirdo
>>
>>38180372
Look, this is why no one likes you -- lighten up and stop being prideful of this board. It's only gonna bring you down
>>
>>38179509
>bullied
How are they bullying him exactly? They wanted to know what he was up to and OP being the sperg he most likely is revealed his power level and couldn't take the simple banter being directed at him.
>>
Note to self: never elaborate too much when questioned.
>>
>>38175579
>people should be like snapple

WANNA KNOW HOW I KNOW YOU DON'T GO OUTSIDE???
>>
File: pink face.jpg (126KB, 433x419px) Image search: [Google]
pink face.jpg
126KB, 433x419px
>>38176629
>beat me with a rolling pin.
>>
>>38180744
So i guess explaining your hobby to someone who said its weird is sperging out now?
>>
>>38180868
wtf is a snapple ???
>>
>>38180971
The way he handled it made him a sperg. Here's a direct quote from OP that pretty much proves his sperginess: ">try to flirt with her in front of everyone by saying 'haha even rocks of Acasta Gneiss age worse than you".
>>
>>38180868
What kind of idiot talks to Snapple?
>>
>>38175441
hey op you may have acted like a retard but your hobby is actually really cool
>>
>rocko is trying to joke with Manuel, a busboy

>"y-yeah well your mom is older than Stonehenge!"

> Manuel walks away, looking at a rolling pin on a table and nodding with a smile

LATER THAT NIGHT

>rocko walking to his 1999 geo metro after a hard day

>"hey rocko."

>rocko turns and sees Manuel

>"choo member what choo say about my mama today rocko?"

>"h-haha, I thought th-"

>BONK

> "CHOO DON'T NEVER"

>BONK

>"SAY NOTHING BOUT"

>BONK

>"MI MADRE!"

>BONK

>-Manuel is breathing heavily, rocko is curled into the fetal position-

>"Tu pinche pendejo."

>rocko gets up,somewhat shakily and goes home, crying quiet tears.
>>
>>38175441
You're old enough to be able to handle banter, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>38181369
>normalfags make aggressive one-sided insults
>it's okay though because "it's just a joke bro"
>you make a mean, insulting joke back at them
>suddenly you're the bad guy for responding

really makes you think huh
it's almost like they want someone to be the punching bad
and when he refuses suddenly he's the bad guy

fucking normalfilth
this is exactly why i support mass murderers
>>
>>38181614
>showing your insecurities in front of normalfags
first mistake kiddo, if you own up to your own identity most normies will respect that, the ones that don't are fucking insecure about their own life so they project it on you.
>>
>>38181369
That wasn't banter, he made it into banter. Banter is friendly, the roasts in OP were dismissive from the beginning by calling him "weird" and saying how pointless his hobby was. There was no witty nor reasonable response to her statements.
Calling him Rocko and making jokes about how long he's worked though, that's banter and could be bantered proper. He could ham it up by proposing they make stone soup for instance.
>>
>waiter at the same place for 14 years
how is that even possible
>>
>not reading a few lines of the wiki on a normie hobby so you can give a stock answer to vapid normies

"I do photography and watch movies! I also hike when it's nice out."

Something like that. Nobody knows I collect nice ball jointed dolls and a shitton of guns/ammo.
>>
File: 1491603547582.jpg (6KB, 187x200px) Image search: [Google]
1491603547582.jpg
6KB, 187x200px
>haha even rocks of Acasta Gneiss age worse than you
>>
>>38181104
That's not sperging you dumbfuck, he tried to tell a joke.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (139KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
139KB, 1920x1080px
Is lockpicking an autistic hobby?

I just think locks are cool, the mechanics of them. Playing with tumblers is fun and opening a new lock is super rewarding.

Not for anything illegal obviously.
I only pick my own locks.
>>
>>38181104
The only thing remotely wrong with that statement is labeling it as flirting, otherwise he's fine if not a bit awkward.
>>
>>38181939
It may be a little autistic but it still is kind of an impressive hobby. It's one of those skills normies want to pick up on but they're too lazy too. Like woodworking or something.
>>
>>38181939
How can a hobby be autistic? I would not roast a lockpicking hobbyist btw, he could end opening my front door at night and steal shit
>>
>>38181939
i would love to get into that. although i would probably end up doing illegal stuff for the rush of it.
>>
File: 1472919383596.png (106KB, 830x974px) Image search: [Google]
1472919383596.png
106KB, 830x974px
>>38175441
>another things that never happened thread
If they actually said anything it's because op sperged all over the place and made himself look like an idiot, 99% of people don't give a shit enough to actively make fun of others especially at work
>>
>>38181939
>tfw some kid in high school taught me to pick locks
>tfw he eventually broke into my locker and a couple of others to steal a bunch of shit before moving away
>>
>>38182020
You really can't think of any autistic hobbies? Like, trainwatching? Railfans are SUPER autistic. Video game speedrunners too. That's some potent autism.

I'd like to get into falconry because I think it's cool but it's a pretty big commitment. You need to invest like $2-3k into a suitable habitat apprentice under a master falconer until he approves you. I can't imagine how it would go over with normies though. Like, bringing someone over to your place and introducing them to your pet HAWK.

>yea i employ a slave-bird to hunt rodents and other small game recreationally nbd
>>
>>38175441
>they act like I told them I am going to fuck 10 year old prostitutes in the Philippines or something
kek'd real good. yeah normies are fucking scum
>>
>>38182128
>Video game speedrunners
SGDQ HYP

Can't wait for Chrono Trigger and Diablo 2.
>>
>>38182128
Let me correct myself. "How can a hobby like that be autistic". Anyway, I think that every hobby that requires a bit of engineering is pretty interesting
>>
its not "normies" man, i honestly think some of you on this board must have genuine aspenger's.

it's your mannerisms and your failure to read moods and conversations that make you look like an autist. other than being a complete autist about explaining your hobby, you most likely mistook their banter for an insult and overreacted, which in turn made them mock you even more. plus that joke was completely fucking autistic, you do realize making references people obviously wont get will at best make you look like a douche and at worst like an autist right?

yesterday i started working at a new lab, so this girl that works there asked me bout my interests. i mentioned i do powerlifting, and she obviously doesnt know what it is. so i tried to explain, but i was sleepless so i couldnt find the word to describe "non-explosive" and i paused a bit and she started getting a bit awkward so i said well its basically olympic lifting for fat roiders ahahahha and we laughed and moved on. its your inability to read people's emotions and the flow of a conversation that make you an autist, not your hobbies. you could be a f1 driver and still sound retarded describing it
>>
>work at Mcdonalds for extra cash, started a year ago
>after learning the ropes coworkers talk to me more
>"what do you do all day anon?" "you play any sports?"
>give them short replies "nothing much" "no"
>eventually they stop talking to me
>customers try to make small talk "is your hair natural" "looks like the weather's going to be bad" etc
>give them short or one word replies "yes" "yeah"
>returning customers don't try to make small talk as much

Normies will never understand you. Better to just not deal with them at all. If your coworkers try to have non-work related conversations you are doing something wrong.
>>
>>38175582
Hey, leave him alone. He sounds like a nice dude.
>>
File: image.png (163KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
163KB, 657x527px
>>38176629
Weeeeeew
kekd out loud originally
>>
>>38178606
Just trip fag as Bullet.
The MGTOW sounds like a rocket launcher in my opinion.
>>
>>38175441

Don't worry Rocko, they'll probably quit or move on in a few weeks. How many people have you outlived?
>>
>>38182733
Why do they ask you if your hair's natural?
>>
I fucking hate "banter". I'm too pure for this cruel world.
>>
>>38184170
I feel yah

I take literally everything to heart including the friendly stuff and now I'm a sad, self hating SOB
>>
>>38175582
Fuck off normalshit, go to facebook and whore yourself out for some likes.

OP, you're one of the few true robots left on this board. Stay strong.
>>
>>38175441
At least Rocko sounds like a name a chad would have. I'd own the fuck out of that. Solid nickname.
>>
i wish i had hobbies, whats some shit you guys do maybe ill get interested and actually have something to do
>>
>>38183916
I don't know. It's curly but not in a black way.
>>
>>38175441
They're just yanking your chain... and you're 35 and stuff like that actually gets under your skin? Come on
>>
>>38185018
i think you underestimate the levels of his autism
>>
>>38175441
Rocko is a pretty badass nickname though anon
>>
>>38175473
this. i have this problem too however
i can dish out bants but can never take em
they feel like personal assaults when ppl fuck with me. the best i can do is awkwardly feel offended in the most obvious way, that is if they are observant enough to notice my reaction to their normie talk, they usually just go along their business after they say some rude shit.
whats even worse if when your coworkers know your a pussy shit and dont involve you in roast sessions that include literally everyone else. fucking kms.
>>
>>38179495
nice b8

chads always fuck with eachother, its how they make work bearable, because they typically hate their jobs, the same job you find all your value in.
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.