[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump never had a drink in his life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 9UErH8Z (1).jpg (47KB, 510x680px) Image search: [Google]
9UErH8Z (1).jpg
47KB, 510x680px
Never said anything about smoking weed. This was during the campaign. When is the other half of the country going to wake up from the indoctrination of the fake news propaganda machines and realize that President Trump is the Greatest fucking thing to happen to this country, ever next to the creation of the constitution. He's bringing America back, bringing back jobs, soverignty, safety, and so much more that is just classic Americana. America is back Baby. Grab some popcorn and watch the left and loony liberals either join the Trump Train by the millions as is already happening or stew in their hate and slowly slip further into madness until they kill themselves or get so radically angry and violent that we have to exercise our glorious 2nd amendment.
>>
>>38175399
Im a liberal leftie, I don't really care, was mildly miffed about the Democrats choice of candidate knowing she could lose and she lost. Didn't really care, oh well, it's just 4 years, have to start getting ready for the next one.
>>
Liberal left leaning minority here.

Gosh I HATE racism lmao it's so bad.

But I voted for Donald anyway because it was cool.
>>
File: 89685857857857.jpg (25KB, 336x188px) Image search: [Google]
89685857857857.jpg
25KB, 336x188px
>>38175399
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m6Lk1qunS4
The fake media will not win.
>>
>>38175525
You have been muted for this pat
>>
>>38175572
I lived in a red state it didn't matter who I voted for. If I had a dollar for every person I've heard say. "I didn't like Trump, but I sure an't shit voting for Hillary." I be rich.
>>
>>38175640

>didn't vote or didn't vote for Don

Lmao
>>
>>38175685
They still voted for Don because they hated Hillary,But hated his politics and stiff hate his politics. Good ol boy conservatives are interesting.
>>
This should be flagged as "invasion of boards" which is against the rules. Go back to /pol/. I know it's a shithole there, but thats your own fault.
>>
>>38175889
This along with all the we wuz kangz, cuck, trap, I need advice threads
>>
File: 1479863831337.png (869KB, 986x797px) Image search: [Google]
1479863831337.png
869KB, 986x797px
>>38175525
its going to be 8 glorious years my friend.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.