[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Even if you do get a girlfriend, don't you realize she's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: oh yeah.jpg (41KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
oh yeah.jpg
41KB, 854x480px
Even if you do get a girlfriend, don't you realize she's only with you because chad tossed her away because he was bored?

How could you live with yourself knowing your GF wouldn't have dated you if chad didn't leave her. Let that sink in and then tell me you really want to date used goods
>>
File: 1498537378173.jpg (155KB, 740x886px) Image search: [Google]
1498537378173.jpg
155KB, 740x886px
you either get over that fact or get none and die suffering. for me, it's the second option.
>>
Well why don't I toss her away too lmao
>>
A lot of women don't give a fuck about Chad. Non-Stacies just see Chad as a tryhard.
>>
>>38173715
It'd be good to fuck a girl then throw her away like toilet paper then you see some beta dig into the trash can so he can use it and he actually feels grateful as you walk by him with a smug look on your face
>>
>>38173761

Wut. I am that beta. I'll just find proper toilet paper I don't understand your metaphor.
>>
>>38173730
> Implying woman are that capable of thought and are not ruled almost entirely by instinct
>>38173651
Anon, the 20/80 fact. You will not be loved neither will any guy below 8/10

There is also the 6/7/8 rule.
6ft tall, 7inch dick, 8/10 face.
These are minimum requirements. Think about it you never see an average guy with a girl unless she is over 30 and he is a beta provider.

Just go your own way
>>
>>38173793
used toilet paper is never proper you beta
>>
Had a "gf". My inferiority complex drove her away.

Basically I was pretending to be something in not, I.e a ladies man, and she called me out on it. I snapped and called her out on a bunch of bullshit and she broke it off.

She said I was selfish, insecure, and infatuated with myself. All of which are some-what true. She blocked me on every social media as of Yesterday and now I'm playing the distancing game. Meaning im going off the grid for a little while (about 2 months if I still care) and not logging on social medias to give updates on my life. She'll cool off by then and that's when I jump back on and post images if my newly obtained /fit/ body and /fa/ attire. I was already working out before she broke it off cause I felt this coming but now im taking it to the max.

I wasn't doing it for her, I just wanted to be on shape, but now she's given me a little motivation to push harder.
>>
>>38173824

Wut are you talking about! Of course used toilet paper isn't proper.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.