[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crying girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1497154249477s.jpg (8KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1497154249477s.jpg
8KB, 249x249px
I find them such a turn on.

Where can I find videos of girls crying? Ideally just lying down, looking into the camera and crying softly.

Also dump all your crying girls here.
>>
>>38173205
Dude right?
No idea what it is but a girl in distress holding onto you is like the hottest fucking thing ever

My ex gf used to have panic attacks and would have to hide under her blanket in the fetal position and have me hold her until it passed, then we'd both be horny af.
>>
File: 1494048489565.jpg (41KB, 640x634px) Image search: [Google]
1494048489565.jpg
41KB, 640x634px
>>38173288
Something about them being vulnerable and broken and needing you to be there for them.

At that moment you feel like their whole world.

Especially if the girl is someone strong in real life, it makes it even more deep that she trusts you enough to cry around you.

Seeing their eyes brim with tears makes me so emotional yet so powerful.
>>
>>38173374
Yeah I know what you mean. Usually though that doesn't translate so well irl. Most girls who'd do that shit are pretty crazy, my ex I was talking about was bulimic and would have her anxiety attacks at the smallest shit like worrying about 1 too many calories in a smoothie.

I mean like you said, it's hot as fuck to feel like this girl trusts you so much to show that emotion around you but again, girls who do that for real often use that crying shit to just get what they want out of you.

by god does it work
>>
>>38173513
I'm into this now because I got a taste of it IRL.

This girl I knew cried in front of me at school when she broke up with her ex. She was trying not to cry but her eyes were tearing up.

Then a while later she came over to my place and talked a lot and cried.

We ended up having sex the next day.

It was such an emotional moment. Like you said, she's pretty crazy. But I love it. Even if she's using me, I love the thrill.
>>
just make her cry through rough sex then comfort her after.
>>
>>38173288
Why ex gf?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.