[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you never leave the house, you've never worked, you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1270.jpg (105KB, 535x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1270.jpg
105KB, 535x800px
>you never leave the house, you've never worked, you have no real world experience, therefore your arguement is invalid and I win

My family says this to me everytime we debate something and I win because I spend endless amounts of time researching topics online.

So because I can't be best in debate they just turn to this to try and end the debate so they don't have to feel like they've lost.

This made me realise normies don't care about the truth they only care about whose talking, they don't care about what's said, they only care about whose saying it.

I guess all the isolation and research I do has made me immune to group think and this normie behaviour of only caring about the status of an individual instead of what they actually have to say.
>>
That's why I love 4chan. It's all about the content. Who is saying it is irrelevant.
>>
Yeah pretty much. Also your family sound like cunts. What do they say when you reply "what's that got to do with anything?" I mean as a retort criticizing your life is pretty irrelevant.
>>
>>38173156
Is that Steven "Destiny" Bonnel?
>>
>>38173211
thats Steven "Destiny" Bonnell II to you buckaroo.
>>
My parents used that all the time.
When I finally told them that all they do is using fallacies when they're losing an argument they said to me that I don't decide what is and isn't a fallacy. Then they've usually lectured me on how I'm living under their roof eating their meals. When I told them that I was their responsibility since they're my parents which had produced me they laughed into my face telling me that living is my own responsibility and since I'm older than 16 they've more than fulfilled their part on raising me.
Years later when I got my shit together my Dad told me he was just ashamed that his 14yo son already outsmarted him in an argument.
>>
When my mother lost an argument she used to say "Well Anon not everything is black and white."
What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Yeah of course it isn't. That's not stopping certain things how they fucking are. It's a very retarded way of using a middle ground fallacy.
>>
>>38173156
DAMN what a sexual predator

must have a harem of ptp

just leaving them DRIPPING wet when he walks by
>>
>>38173156
>"Mom! Dad! The house is on fire!"
>You don't have a job so I don't have to listen to anything you say.
[house burns to ashes]
>>
>>38173156
>This made me realise normies don't care about the truth they only care about whose talking, they don't care about what's said, they only care about whose saying it.
How has this not been blatantly fucking obvious ever since adolescence, look at the "politics" on normiebook and normiegram, it's just all about one-upping the other side by making fun of them or generalizing them. No one actually cares about finding truth, everyone just wants to be right, it's how people are and it's how they've always been
>>
>>38174177
>"you're living under my roof, therefore I'm right about everything!"
>>
>>38173156
Destiny is so disgusting. He looks like he belongs in a wheelchair. Faggot looks like a human slug
>>
>>38173211
Why do people watch this guy? He's the least likeable entertainer I've ever seen. No redeeming qualities.
>>
>>38174536
He looks like his body is 12 years old while his head is a textbook example of numale incarnate.
>>
Yeah this is life. You can do this or that, be this or that, but it doesn't matter if you don't have the looks and the status to get approval for your actions.
>>
>>38173156
I've found that going full "not and argument" works really well for this sort of shit. In combination with calmly pointing out what they're doing wrong it usually makes people livid. I guess some people just can't handle losing arguments for whatever reason.
>>
>>38173156
if it is as you say, theyre being cunts
that doesnt mean, however, that there isnt anything wrong with your lifestyle. they resent you for it, clearly
>>
Maybe you should leave the house and get a job
>>
they don't know what they're talking about. the girl you lose your virginity to is going to cum uncontrollably. after all you did research all those sex ebooks
>>
>>38173156

They are mean "Holy shit anon, you sure are stupid"

Instead of having an argument that they don't really care to have they are just saying "I don't care to have this argument because you're just a piece of shit"

I know you probably fancy yourself to be a logical socrates type nigga who can beat anybody in an argument but you're not, and if you were you wouldn't be a NEET
>>
>>38173187
Unless someone says nigger or roastie detected, then oh shit everything you said just goes out the window.
>>
>>38173187
This is pretty much the best thing about this whole Website. Everyone is just called "Anonymous" and your actual argument counts.
But you especially on holidays that some normal people find their way to this side and argue with their "experience" which never was an argument anywhere ever.
>>
File: misao.jpg (53KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
misao.jpg
53KB, 500x397px
>>38173156
>people rejected my arguments for the excat same reason you say
>get job
>start going out on my days off
>organize holidays and events and generally do adult human stuff and go outside
>people still try to invalidate my arguments

its not that they don't care about the truth or only group think, they just dont want their world view challenged and resort to petty insults. These people are literally no better than the Youtube comments section.
>>
>>38173187
stfu roastie tuts or gtfo
>>
>>38173156
honestly, if you try debating anything with your family, you are indeed stupid.
you don't debate with your family, you piece of shit.
you talk to them politely to learn and enlighten them, and you debate with strangers to show them you are smart and bold
seriously, deabting? how old are you?
>>
>>38178112
r9k is low today
>changing world view of someone else
why do other people matter so much to you? if they are wrong let the rot and don't waste your time.
>>
>>38173187
Hear, hear
I love all of you faggots. No homo
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.