[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you were racist before you even came to 4chan and you have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: catStare.jpg (349KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
catStare.jpg
349KB, 1600x1200px
if you were racist before you even came to 4chan and you have parents who aren't racist then I'd like to know what event caused it
>>
File: hate-horizontal.jpg (115KB, 761x330px) Image search: [Google]
hate-horizontal.jpg
115KB, 761x330px
>>38172638
colored people influencing me to do drugs at a young age had a terrible affect on my life. constantly seeing them promote mixing races. gangs, violence, music videos brainwashing people to sell drugs...etc. yeah they might be a product of their environment but mostly it just seems like they think with their dicks. don't they realize the stereotypes people have and if so why don't they try to change it.
>>
>>38172701
>think with their dicks
Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? You know what board this is right?
>>
I got raised in a multicultural neighborhood. Enough said.
>>
>>38172638
Hi. So basically I grew up around minorities. I don't live in a upper white middle class suburbs like the antiarchist did or most white leftists. I noticed in middle school, elementary and high school that blacks were very angry all the time. I was a blonde white kid. They were usually the ones who would be fighting in the hallways and teachers would have to pry them apart. And the black women were usually the ones talking back to the teachers and creating a ruckus. So then I thought surely not all black people are like this. Then I started to watch videos of black behavior, became aware of their crime stats and how rampant their violence is. Read an article on cnn that 1/3 of all black males will go to prison in their life and was amazed how news outlets would say its because white people are racist rather than blacks being just...violent.

So thats how I became racist towards blacks. Then I moved to Arizona and lived among the mexicans and hispanics in a poor apartment all by myself at 18. They sold drugs, there was shootings, and they were responsible for all the meth and drug addicts roaming the streets of my neighborhood. I was attacked by a meth addict one high. And saw some violence in mexicans as well and their gangs.

So I came to stormfront, took every unpopular opinion they had with an open minded. Investigated it thoroughly and found them partially right and justified in what they were saying.

Like example, America is a white country just like Japan is a Japanese country. And that flooding it with foreigners only oppresses the original culture and divides the nation. And is unfair to whites that they have to share their wealth, education and culture with foreigners. And be replaced by them.
>>
>>38172718
that's the difference between civilized people and uncultured. Btw I hardly ever browse /r9k/ anymore
>>
>>38172771
>hardly ever
So let's take the last step and just make it never, what do you say?
>>
File: leave.jpg (1MB, 4388x2480px) Image search: [Google]
leave.jpg
1MB, 4388x2480px
>>38172784
>So let's take the last step
you first colored
>>
Growing up in the inner city exposed me to shitters. They were largely disruptive and clearly didn't want to be there. Garbage kids with garbage educations. Poor whites, Latinos, amerindians, and blacks largely deserved it on account of their shit parents/upbringing. The blacks were always this worst.
I was a ward of the state and witnessed firsthand how bad kids drag down others. They encourage the troubled ones to get worse. People on welfare should be sterilized.
>>
>>38172638
Yeah because I didn't know that telling an Asian to go back to Africa would hurt her feelings
>>
Having streets, schools and any place to relax flooded with shitskin "refugees", while our officials graciously first overlook that most are not even syrian.
And instead of fingerprinting and checking them down to the utmost, they tell law enforcement and media to glance over all their violent crimes and petty threats too.
>>
I grew up in a rich white neighborhood that was adjacent to an impoverished predominantly black neighborhood. From a young age I figured the people with dark skin were inferior which is why they lived in inferior conditions.
>>
>>38172840
>telling an Asian to go back to Africa
wat
>>
>>38173010
sounds like an empire of dust in the making
>>
>>38172638
i lived in a village where half of the population (of the village) were natives and the other gipsys.
in the beggining when i was little there wasnt much trouble since i would interact little with them and wouldnt go on their streets
but after ive gotten older ive started to talk with them and know them
theyre dirty acting with complete disgrace, always asking for anything (money cigarettes) they would steal from the village, they will beg, their houses even though they were shit (made out of wood almost collapsing) they would always have a tv antenna, most of the kids dropped school or moved to other richer latin based countries(also to steal probably) and so on....
>>
>>38173074
>village
What are you, an elf?
>>
>>38172638
Single mother so couldn't afford to live in a nice white neighbourhood, shitskins egged our car, threatened to beat me up when I'd bike around the neighbourhood and whenever I'd have to be near them (e.g. lining up at the checkout) they'd always stink horribly.
>>
>>38173143
no, i live in eastern europe
about 40% of my country still lives in villages with most of them being 20 000< pop
>>
Growing up in the ghetto
>>
>>38172638
The Mexican kids at school never sat right with me. They were way more troublesome and aggressive than even the black kids, my guess is that they all had a Napoleon complex from being shorter than even the girls.
>>
>>38172735
I agree with you except for you last point, they shouldn't have imported slaves and now they're dealing with the consequences. Zero sympathy.
>>
>>38173291
I read about the civil war and how they actually had a chance to go back after slavery ended, but decided to stay. not sure of all the details and haven't had time to research it but theres this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Back-to-Africa_movement
>>
File: IMG_0010.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0010.png
30KB, 633x758px
>>38172638
Common sense and reading Mein Kampf
>>
>>38173327
Lincoln would have shipped them back but he was assassinated by a white person.
>>
Being a little autist who could read between the lines while reading National Geographic Magazines. I thought "holy shit! What's wrong with these people!?" and put together all my other 4 kidz biology facts.
I tried tricking some black kids at my school into letting me measure their skull diameters, I was going to compare those numbers with the sped kids and the white kids. A teacher found out and then I had to write an essay on MLK jr.
>>
>>38173255
>niggers want to be retarded barbarians
>they get to be upwards of six foot with bulking figures

>nips want to be the little girl
>they get soft tiny bodies

>spics want to be big tough bastards
>they get nip bodies

Always makes me laugh.
>>
Being in a mostly nigger school.
>>
I lived in an all white part of town in Europe. Suddenly one day there was niggers/arabs everywhere wtf.
>>
>>38172638
Black people at school were loud annoying, stupid, and violent (as lots of nigs outside of school are). Especially how they speak ebonics makes me want to deck one
>>
its sad that i come to threads like these fully admitting that most of its contents are true.
i wish i could start a new race of people so that i wouldnt have to be lumped up with society's degenerate class
its tougher than you guys think it is. i always have to prove to my peers that im not a fucking monkey so they take me seriously. obviously, i dont have to do this around non sjw libcuckfags, but being around sjw libcuckfags deletes my brain points
>>
File: catChalk.jpg (217KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
catChalk.jpg
217KB, 800x600px
>>38175790
I'm up right on the edge of a huge hood and it's crazy here. if it wasn't like this things would be different but it's fucking crazy here
>>
>>38175995
tell me about it
i think maybe i managed to escape retardation because of my familys wealth
im from a 3rd world shit hole, but it isnt as bad living in one when youre wealthy enough to import food
>>
>>38176166
cont.
when i was younger i wanted to become a dictator in my country and kill everyone with an iq of lower than mine, but the average in my country is fucking 71 and thatd be a lot of people, lol

i still wish i had the charisma to influence the masses, because i am still desperate to redeem my race, but im just about its only member who gives a shit about anything regarding my race outside of BLM cuckery and hating the police
i guess the world is too far gone to build an empire
>>
Went to school filled with niggers and sandniggers, mostly the latter. Whites were a minority in this school, hopefully I changed school and only spent a year in this shitty one. The new one was still infected with sandniggers but not as much as the other. My city is getting more and more filled with them too. I live in a nice neighboorhood 1km away from the city but lately a lot of niggers/sandniggers are coming to live here.
I wouldn't be bothered with it if they weren't fucking animals. They want to be considered "normal" yet they act like apes, scream like retards, burn dumpsters and cars, burn flag of their host country. When I was a kid I though that "peace" was possible with them, that we could live together, oh boy how wrong was I.
>>
File: 1457050353873.png (310KB, 499x583px) Image search: [Google]
1457050353873.png
310KB, 499x583px
>>38172638
I lived in an area with about 30% black people.
literally all it took was living around niggers, I was racist as soon as I entered middle school.

Thank christ there was only one family in my suburb and they were relatively tame.

>>38175790
I feel bad for the individuals like you, I understand your pain in feeling disappointment in your own people. I feel it too.
>>
>poor as shit
>have to go to discount nigger clinic for medicine and shit
>all the niggers being assholes to any white person that comes in
>they always want to argue with you for no reason
>they make you wait forever and will call all the other niggers back who are walk ins before you even if you had an appointment
>white/asian doctors are always so busy so you have to see some black lady who draws out everything and has an attitude the entire time

>>38172735
Majority of my school was black. They were always super rude to the teachers, this one teacher started crying a couple of times because she couldnt take the daily niggering.
>>
>>38172638
kt
i highly doubt there was another post on this board referencing kt so fuck outta here with your not original crap
>>
>>38172638
Logic has caused it. You sound like you have brown skin.
>>
Surinam people bullied me all the time
>>
>>38177246
What did they do to you anon? Was it lewd?
>>
Wait, are we writing the next edgy article for vice?
>>
Not a racist but I stopped believing it in cultural relativism fairly abruptly. I lived abroad for 3 years. First inkling I had that societies weren't just different but otherwise equally good. There are shitty elements within all cultures and societies but seeing how terrible some cultures were and what shitty behaviour they bred in people made me realise that for all it's flaws western liberal democracies based on enlightenment era ideals are pretty comfy places to live and I allows myself to feel a little pride in that.
>>
>>38172638
I grew up in a bad neighborhood. Needless to say, plenty of darkies.
>>
>>38178522
>Needless to say
baka tbdesu.
>>
>>38172638
I had to listen to my wigger friends play their mumble rap
>>
>>38178552
listening to mumble rap made you racist? how?
>>
>>38177005
>>38178522
>>etc
So why does that make you racist? Stop being poor and move out of niggerville, that's my answer to nearly every post in this thread. Personally I prefer the rich niggers who live near me to having even to drive through poor white trash areas. If there's a dividing line in this country, it's money, not race.
>>
File: 1497457976153.jpg (42KB, 348x512px) Image search: [Google]
1497457976153.jpg
42KB, 348x512px
>>38172638
I went to school with them. I live in Baltimore, I was the only white in some of my classes. Rather than adapting, I distanced myself from them.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.