[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How should I act around black guys with my black girlfriend?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1498929187793.jpg (167KB, 805x591px) Image search: [Google]
1498929187793.jpg
167KB, 805x591px
How should I act around black guys with my black girlfriend? Kinda afraid I might get shot
>>
>>38172473
Start saying nigga and act like Jamie Kennedy.
>>
>>38172473
Don't be around them. Move away.
>>
>>38172473
She will find out you're a racist and dump you long before you have to worry about that
>>
>>38172692
trust me black women who date white guys already know that, they are turned on my the racism and like race play in sex
>>
>>38172473
Burn the coal, pay the toll
Enjoy your hospital bills, OP
>>
>>38172473
Adopt a persona similar to 90s bill clinton. Niggas loved bill clinton
>>
>>38172742
Clinton gave them welfare and wasn't fucking their women
>>
>>38172473
>wanting to be around niggers

seeing as you have no choice now, word to the wise. NEVER turn your back on those ferals. NEVER relax around any of them for any reason. Mind your business and leave as soon as possible. Or get a gun.
>>
I would play fighting games and smoke weed.
>>
Getting shot is the punishment for being a racemixing degenerate. You brought this on yourself OP.
>>
>>38172706
My longtime girlfriend is black and is absolutely not into racism or raceplay. Don't generalize
>>
>>38174469
so she never asked you to dress up as a redcoat while you fuck her and she screams "hard massa!"?
>>
>>38172473
My dad dated my mom when they were living in Long Beach in the 80's. That's Blood territory, and the stories are evil & twisted. I'm 2000% sure if he's some fucking how alive and married to her still then you will be fine in your suburban area.
>>
man that comment in op's pic was mad as fuck

just let people live their lives, life is pointless stop acting like the rules mean anything to anybody
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.