[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How am I ever supposed to have a relationship with a girl and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 3KGhzZmO.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
3KGhzZmO.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
How am I ever supposed to have a relationship with a girl and not think she's cheating on me?
>>
you can't
it's in a woman's nature to find the better mate
you cannot control the way they're programmed and this is not a meme. just stick to 2d.
>>
>>38172207
Just get a cuck fetish
>>
>>38172207
You just dump her if you start seeing signs that she is. It's as simple as that. 98% of dudes who find out they've been cheated on saw signs before hand and were just too hesitant and lacked the confidence to do anything about it.

You just date a girl, enjoy yourself, have fun, and if you ever get a gut feeling she's cheating you bail. The signs are pretty obvious.
>>
>>38172207
More than likely she will be quite regularly. You just gotta be less attached.
>>
>>38172207
>female
>not cheating
Pick one.
>>
>>38172277
Do you just not let yourself fall in love?

It's going to fucking suck having been in a 10+ year relationship then seeing her make a kinda flirtatious joke to some other dude and having to break it all off then and there.
>>
>>38172412
>10+ year relationship
Ah, the good old sunk cost fallacy.
>>
>>38172412
No, you fall in love. Like I said, enjoy yourself. If you have literally no reason to believe she's cheating then there's no reason to be a sperg and ruin something you could have. Just have fun, enjoy yourself, love, do what ever, then dump her when you feel she's cheating. I'm not talking about a little flirtatious joke. I'm talking about when she gets to the point where she noticing starts disrespecting you and subtly emasculating you and acting resentful. That's when you'll know.

Pro tip. Girls don't cheat in the fresh lovey dovey phase when you have all these feelings. They cheat on the stage after once it becomes routine and they start getting bored.
>>
>>38172496
>They cheat on the stage after once it becomes routine and they start getting bored.
Seems like that could be subjective between the two of you, especially if you happen to be aware of this, try your best to not be boring and she's still not into it, despite pretending otherwise.
>>
idk if that's you but you aren't short or ugly so most women probably wouldn't cheat on you. You should attempt to lose weight though.
>>
File: lel.png (36KB, 1253x444px) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
36KB, 1253x444px
>>38172594
that's videogamedunkey

if I posted myself I'd get banned by some
>>
>>38172207
You have to cheat on her first. Or at least have a backup gf or side hoe.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.