[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Job interview at GAP tomorrow. How do I not fuck this up. I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: yellowdick.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
yellowdick.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Job interview at GAP tomorrow. How do I not fuck this up. I'm not as autistic as most of you but I don't do well on job interviews because they always ask me some question that I can't answer and my brain freezes. Like "what is your biggest weakness" etc.
>>
Tell them to be more specific. "What are your biggest weaknesses" is kind of vague.

"My weaknesses as far as what? Operating a cash register?"
>>
>>38171852
>"what is your biggest weakness"
Never give an honest answer to this question. Going into detail about your weaknesses is a bad idea.
>>
>>38171852
>How do I not fuck this up?
You go in there and give the manager a firm handshake, son.
>>
Just say something about how you can't swim or something
>>
just think of something pertinent to the job. i just say my biggest weakness is working with a team but i am working on improving that.
>>
File: handshakedaddealwithit.png (539KB, 351x500px) Image search: [Google]
handshakedaddealwithit.png
539KB, 351x500px
>>38171852
"All you really need to do is look him in the eye, tell him you want the job, and finish things off with a nice, firm handshake. That's all it takes, son."
>>
>>38171852
Just say your weakness is something small, like you can't remember names well.
>>
>>38172452
This
If you sound like a sperg you're not gonna get hired, try not to lie but don't over exaggerate. Say what your weakeness is but say something after that like "but I'm trying to improve on this".
>>
Anon, Anon
Let's go back, back to the Gap
Look at my check, wasn't no scratch
So if I fapped, wasn't my fault
Yeah, I fapped, never get caught
They take me to the back and pat me
Askin' me about some panties
But let some robots walk in
I bet they show off their token aspie
Oh, now they love Anon, let's put him all in the front of the store
So I'm on break in the bathroom cumming on low rise bikini briefs ($10.50)
>>
>>38172089
"BEEEAAAAATCH I CAN'T FUCKIN SWEEIM NYUGGAH!"
>Oh shit I didn't know he was black we gotta hire him
>>
>>38171852
You should show some brand pride and buy some jeans before the interview. Too many kids don't have initiative these days.
>>
>>38172424
Memes aside, if you can get an interview then a firm handshake can seal the deal
>>
>>38171852
I had a phone interview for a technical internship at gap once. I thought it went well but they never called me back for some reason. Good luck m8
>>
>>38171852
It's Gap they'll mostly ask customer service based stuff. So talk about how important customer service is; asking customers open questions to promote natural conversation, being honest but polite, never go back to the customer empty handed (always try to think of an alternative, or even better an add-on sale), if you have no retail experience make up a story about good customer service and try to show you're a quick learner and have the initiative to learn from how others work. Sit up straight, if you hate eye contact look at the bridge of their nose. Making customers welcome is your main priority, say you like dealing with a range of different people.

I was the floor manager/hiring manager for a couple different fashion retail stores over 5 years if you had any specific questions.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.