[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop matching with this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: okfatty.png (1MB, 1099x799px) Image search: [Google]
okfatty.png
1MB, 1099x799px
How do I stop matching with this?
>>
those are like the majority of women on okcupid

any girl who is actually thin/pretty will have a full inbox and okjewpid will make you pay them money to message her
>>
>>38170995
The system matches you with people who might be compatible. These are your options. Take it or leave it.
>>
lol peoria
>>
Make some more money senpai
>>
>>38170995
>be fat and ugly
>refuse to date people who are fat and ugly
Enjoy a life of loneliness
>>
Just stop using dating apps, they are a waste of time. That being said, when I was answered the sex questions in a slutty way, and said I was just looking for hookups, I would match maybe 30% with fatties and at least 60% with most hot chicks. Hot chicks are sluttier and easier than fatties, believe it or not.
But in reality, if you can't text/socialize worth shit(like me) then it doesn't matter how many matches/likes you get, because girls won't meet up with you irl.
>>
>>38171036
Suppose anon is not a raging fattard?

Look at these ghouls eyes, instead of working on themselves they've decided to settle with a beta.
>>
originally self improvement
>>
And? Talk to a fat girl, faggot. I would. My profile was pathetic, and I don't dare try again.
>>
>>38171243
OP is undoubtedly some kind of tard because he's on /r9k/

These girls are willing to settle for guys like us. Fuck one of them or die a virgin.
>>
>>38171036
FAT BITCH DETECTEDDD LUL
>>
top left isnt bad, i dont like thicc girls but ive been so lonely at this point i would go with most
>>
>>38171332
>These girls are willing to settle for guys like us.
They're fucking 400 lbs
KYS
>>
Who's the qt on the bottom mid? Why would you not take her and help her get /fit/?
>>
>>38171039
fuck you jared
>>
>>38171372
You forget how truly vile some of the people on this board are in real life.
Beggars can't be choosers. You have the option of fucking them. If you don't, do NOT complain about how no one wants to fuck you or how the world screwed you over. You are given a chance whether you like it or not. Stop being a bitch
>>
>>38171036
men can get women hotter than themselves, it's those fat bitches that are out of luck.
>>
>>38170995
>snapchat filters
>professional photography
>still look like shit
Must be sad when you try so hard and still fail so miserably
>>
>>38170995
You'll have to move somewhere else.
>>
I'll probably die alone because I refuse to fuck moons, but at least I'm not desperate enough to fuck moons, that says volumes about my level of inner peace compared to the normies that marry chicks like these.
>>
>>38170995
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO Holy fuck Okcupid really is for fucking dingdongs (you)
>>
Dating must be fucking hell outside of the big coastal cities, once you hit 20 there's nothing left but landwhales and single mothers
>>
this thread made me want to make an okc page but every time I try it says something went wrong
>>
>>38174110
>almost 100% accurate

Why do you think niggers are starting to push out the whites in the other areas? Cause they will knock up anything with a pulse
>>
>>38170995
top left is a tranny that linked "her" fucking fetlife account in her profile
absolutely disgusting
>>
>>38174110
This is true.

Try dating in south dakota.
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 580x580px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 580x580px
>not going after iiniku
lol look at this piggu
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.