[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do uggo guys resort to changer their gender just because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1491459604919.jpg (398KB, 980x865px) Image search: [Google]
1491459604919.jpg
398KB, 980x865px
Why do uggo guys resort to changer their gender just because they had a bad day/week/month? Why do they assume that things will get better for them?

Look at how unsure he is of himself during this stream. He'll spout utter nonsense, then quickly dart his eyes downward or to his chat in hopes that he'll get some sort of positive reaction. Some of his fans eat this shit up and encourage him to keep this unhealthy behavior up, even though it's evident that he's on the verge of suicide.

https://youtu.be/im1vw31ph_g
>>
>>38170992
>haha amazing, cute and lovely haha <3.. super fun! omfg ye you're the greatest!! haha <3.. you're amazing!!.. what a powerful stream and feels and words! i will always love and support you and try to show it! i'm just one more of yours.. <3 ! and i apologise for the bad things i could had make you experience and feel i didn't wanted to, you know! >< .. thanks for the stream and much more Narci, you know!
>>
>>38170992
>Why do uggo guys resort to changer their gender just because they had a bad day/week/month? Why do they assume that things will get better for them?

Jews
>>
>>38170992
Why do you even care about it, most of these guys end themselves before 40
>>
>>38171124
Makes sense. If trannies look bad in their twenties, they're going to look even worse in their thirties.
>>
File: 1498511892011.jpg (26KB, 257x346px) Image search: [Google]
1498511892011.jpg
26KB, 257x346px
That has got to be the worst case of chinletism I've ever seen. Poor guy. I feel so sorry for him.
>>
>>38171081

that was me btw
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzewkvUDZ6M
mute and watch with this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ
>>
Someone post the webm his rant on how he's so smart and everyone are so stupid and he wants to move away from the US and everything.
Posted in /srg/ the other day.

I always thought cosmo was a pretty boy but he had to ruin himself.
I made extra sure to bully him for his nails so he wouldn't turn. But it didn't help. My efforts weren't good enough.

But op he had it coming for a long long time. It's a poor decision. Others encouraging it is the big issue. I hope he realizes so he can help others avoid this mistake.
>>
>>38171637
I feel like Cosmo was one of the case that was on the verge and this stupid widespread culture of encouraging people to do it for the sake of being progressive is what did him in.

I believe the guy was sexually confused, but fuck people for telling him the first thing to do is HRT rather than therapy.
>>
>Right bottom pic
The dangers of mouth breathing I guess?
>>
This was just a warning, you don't fuck with John "The Motherfucker" Numbers, else you end up like Cosmo.
>>
I legitimately hate this dude. He has such an uppity attitude, and talks about cis white men with a straight face
>>
>>38171700
And shit genetics, which also explains his mental state.
>>
File: 18547.jpg (141KB, 840x394px) Image search: [Google]
18547.jpg
141KB, 840x394px
Why did he ruin himself?
He wouldn't even look so ugly if he just tried to be a feminine guy instead of turning into a non-passable tranny.
>>
>>38170992
This faggot looks like a fucking bird
>>
>>38170992
I hope he necks himself soon for his own sake. Absolutely nobody wanted him to be a tranny which made his channel take a hit, but on top of that he acts as if nothing but good has come out of it and he's better for it. Mental illness is really something.
>>
>>38172828
>I hope he necks himself
There's nothing for the noose to catch on senpai
>>
File: 1495469585135.gif (1MB, 305x280px) Image search: [Google]
1495469585135.gif
1MB, 305x280px
>>38172828
There's a video going around where he apparently spent one hour crying on stream.
The video itself is fucking stupid, but the chat comments were amazing
>>
>>38170992
>be tranny
>sound like man
what's the point?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.