[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop thinking people are stalking me robots? Everytime

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 1498130320926.png (67KB, 847x521px) Image search: [Google]
1498130320926.png
67KB, 847x521px
How do I stop thinking people are stalking me robots?
Everytime someone makes eye contact with me I think they are part of some shady organization of people who are being paid to gangstalk me to make sure I don't step out of line.

I've started to believe that all of us "outliers" (non-normies to use your lingo) are being stalked and all of our activities monitored to make sure we don't "step out of line".

>inb4 the "you're not that important" argument
they don't stalk one person at a time, all the agents know all of the targets in the area and keep an eye on all of us.

I'm not kidding, this is a real problem with me. Please I just want this fixed and none of the therapists take me seriously and I'm on the verge of blowing my brains out.

Help me
>>
watch Mr. Robot
>>
>>38170440
This sounds like literal mental illness.
Paranoia like this doesn't sound healthy
I'd consult a professional desu (but sounds like you wouldn't trust one to begin with all things considered)
>>
File: 1482023808739.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482023808739.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>I think they are part of some shady organization
Who says they aren't? Trust no one.
>>
File: 1494388703617.png (584KB, 620x585px) Image search: [Google]
1494388703617.png
584KB, 620x585px
Watch your shit OP.
>>
I know this feel senpai. Whenever I'm outside I start feeling like I'm being followed by PIs.

Its actually gotten to the point where I will use techniques to avoid them or check if I'm actually being followed.
>>
Make a note of strangers you've seen more than twice. These assholes don't rotate their agents as much as they should. Probably to create the illusion that they're just normal people with schedules.

Don't fall for it.
>>
>>38171030
>>38171044
Fuck. I've made tons of threats. I think I'm done with 4chan forever.
>>
>>38171030
here's what i don't get about hate speech; can i still be passive aggressive?
like how old woman insult each other: "oh i wish i had your confidence you can go out in any old outfit"
if i say "i love that chinese women are fine with drowning their newborn daughters and their government harvesting people's organs it's so cultural and vibrant" is that hate speech?
help me out here
>>
>have thoughts about being gangstalked due to past events
>think nothing of it
>watch some controversial video on youtube (conspiracy or someshit)
>car alarm goes off
>its very very strong
>close windows
>alarm shut down
>open window
>it goes off again
>close window
>it shuts down
>rinse and repeat 6 times
>jerk off at completely random hour (its evening)
>kindergarden behind my home is opening up and kids starts screaming and playing
>at fucking 6pm
>alarms goes off everywhere
>all dogs start barking
>get up enraged
>wash face
>come back
>everything quieted down. no kids,no alarms,no dogs
>>
want an easy way to know if you are being watched?

go outside at any time. and just sit next to the nearest road.
you will have multiple cars slowly driving by every few minutes
>>
>>38170440
Make sure to watch out for glowing CIA niggers
>>
>>38170440
Sounds schizo to me. Talk to a psychiatrist and get some antipsychotic medication.
>>
File: 1483883192945.jpg (112KB, 650x489px) Image search: [Google]
1483883192945.jpg
112KB, 650x489px
>>38171827
>Yes goy, you should've never noticed. Now take this pill...
>>
>>38170440
you're developing paranoid personality disorder. That said, if you research conspiracies and actively post on forums about your gathered information, or have very strong political views and are involved in some form of activism, or have pedo tendencies, i would gather that it is possible for people to follow you around. Not so much physically but i'm sure there's some innocent people that are being spied on online by the government.
>>
File: IMG_1140.jpg (42KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1140.jpg
42KB, 400x386px
>>38171790
>glowing CIA niggers
I'm picturing it, and it's hilarious.
>>
>>38170440
you're probably right desu. just don't make it seem too obvious that you know and try not to do anything to hurt any of them because of it. I think its more of subconscious thing and not intentional. still scary af when you really start to think about it tho. gl lad
>>
>>38170440
This is absolutely mental illness. The government can't even monitor terrorism suspects effectively nor stop terrorism attacks and you think that they're gonna waste their time monitoring a bunch of neckbeards to keep them in line? Like you said, you're not that important. Seek help before you sunk further into your mental illness
>>
File: i have autism.jpg (6KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
i have autism.jpg
6KB, 223x226px
>>38171235
>>jerk off at completely random hour (its evening)
why was this part even included in the story
>>
>>38172166
>The government can't even monitor terrorism suspects effectively
Or, they're just not telling you that they atcually can. Why tell the sheep you have them by the balls?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.