[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>look outside, weather is nice >decide to take the dog

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 7

File: pepe55.jpg (99KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pepe55.jpg
99KB, 750x1000px
>look outside, weather is nice
>decide to take the dog for a walk
>walking.jpg
>9/10 girl approaches
>my heart starts beating very fast
>she starts petting my dog
>words wont come out of my mouth
>*breaths deeply* LET'S SAY SOMETHING
>"hi, how are you?"
>she replies "I was talking to the dog, not you"
>mfw
>>
>>38168378
>tfw cucked by Rufus Thunderknot
>>
>>38168378
Anon, the 20/80 fact. You will not be loved neither will any guy below 8/10

There is also the 6/7/8 rule.
6ft tall, 7inch dick, 8/10 face.
These are minimum requirements. Think about it you never see an average guy with a girl unless she is over 30 and he is a beta provider.

Just of your own way
Like me
>>
>>38168378
it sometimes amazes me how snotty modern women are

robo waifus when? I'm ready to humble the roasties
>>
>>38168431
This guy gets it.

If you want to avoid feeling shitty like you do right now, follow this anons advice.
>>
Lol, kill your dog, it clearly failed you.
>>
>>38168431
But that's false. For real. I see the couples you say are inexistent everyday.
>>
File: 1495646148960.jpg (23KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
1495646148960.jpg
23KB, 250x236px
even if shes a stacy thats just plain rude man
>>
>>38168378

>Oh He's not into bitches since I got him snipped.
>>
File: 1469240600315.jpg (8KB, 276x277px) Image search: [Google]
1469240600315.jpg
8KB, 276x277px
>>38168480
>But that's false. For real.
You would say that roastie.
>>
>>38168378
anyone know of a good comeback to what the bitch said? All i can think of would either get me in jail or simply sound butthurt.
>>
>>38168539

>I was talking to the dog.
of course you were, but now I'm talking to you, so be polite or fuck off.
>>
>>38168531
Far from a roastie LMAO.
But you keep deluding yourself with such lies, and I find it amazing. I am the first one defending halo effect and looks in the social game, but reality is wider than what MGTOW think.
>>
>>38168378
LOL you got pwn3d
>>
>>38168431
>he's still using 2016 standards

it's an 8 inch dick and at least a 10/10 face now
>>
>>38168431
screenshotted

originalamo
>>
To be honest I'd probably pick my dog up and spit at the Toastie roasties feet if that happened to me
>>
>>38168718
eh... pretty sure it's 10/10 plus at least as much money as Daddy earns.
>>
>>38168480
Ever hear of AF/BB?
Plus let's face it, she doesn't really want him, he is probably just rich.
>>
>>38168539
"I was talking to the dog"
"That's pretty fitting, since you're a bitch"
>>
>>38168378

should of said "well fuck off then"
>>
>>38168795
>>38168592
>>38168539
These come backs are too long, she'll cut you off. Correct response has to be short, sharp, and a little playful.

How are you?
>I was talking to the dog.
So was I.
>>
>>38168857
This one's good, desu.
>>
>>38168857
>So was I.
me too
even shorter, less likely to be interrupted.

then you've got to be ready for a response.
It's good to have several nonsense phrases that work for a wide range of topics.

If she ignores you after the first reply just take your dog and walk off.
>you don't want to get mange.
>>
>>38168950
>you don't want to get mange.
oh... does she have mange?!
>still talking to the dog.
>>
>This actually happens in America

Why are all Americans obnoxiously rude and incapable of being polite to each other?
>>
>>38168398
Hehe this gave me a laughter
>>
what if I told you this happen in Canada
>>
>>38169021
It's just the women. The women have their egos stroked by social media and betas. You see them all the time on this board. A lot of them attack you for even exposing women as this.

American women are narcissistic, selfish and immature.

>>38168378
You should of knocked her her ego and gave her a reality check.
>>
>>38169021
Basically what this anon said>>38169096
The women are out of control here.(even the fat ugly ones)
>>
>>38168378
There is no way this actually happened
>>
>>38169141
It happens anon. I grew up in America. It's what started the fires in me to dislike women. Women use to say stuff like this to me all the time. They hated me for no reason, I did no wrong to them. Today I believe they did it because I was ugly. And it is an insult to them if an ugly man hits on them or even talks to them. It's like you are beneath human. Which is far from false being that women are the lowliest creature on the Earth. Men rule the world, we built cities that they live in safely, we protect them, provide for them and they contribute very little if at all.
>>
>>38169141
it's a true story bro
>>
>>38168378
Imagine being so fucking privileged you can touch other people's property and still be indignant when said property's owner tries to talk to you.
That is the world women live in.
>>
File: 1469445647853.jpg (32KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1469445647853.jpg
32KB, 645x773px
>>38169168
>Women use to say stuff like this to me all the time. They hated me for no reason, I did no wrong to them. Today I believe they did it because I was ugly. And it is an insult to them if an ugly man hits on them or even talks to them. It's like you are beneath human.
I'm ugly and women treat me the exact same way. Fuck man this is hitting too close to home.
>>
>>38169096
>>38169138

You should come to Europe boys, I think even if someone isn't interested in you here, 99% of people will still treat you with respect and maturity - certainly no 'i was talking to the dog not you' bullshit.
>>
File: 1472838345395.png (21KB, 537x533px) Image search: [Google]
1472838345395.png
21KB, 537x533px
>>38168378
>>"hi, how are you?"
I wish i would have your courage OP. I couldnt say even that.
>>
>>38169316
I really would like to go to Europe, but given what's going on over there I would just be depressed. Like watching a train wreck in slow motion.
>>
>>38169168
I get that women can be shit, but I don't believe someone would come up to a dog and then be rude to the owner.
How do you not call her out for being a rude bitch when she's the one who approached OP first?
>>
>>38168378
should have just called her a bitch
when she says "excuse me" say "I was talking to my dog" assuming your dog is female
>>
>>38168431
But that's bullshit to the max. I see cute girls with average guys even more than handsome guys with average guys, on a daily basis. Even some ugly guys can have a gf - ugly ones, obviously, but still.
The reason why I'm still a virgin when most people, even uglier than me, are not, is something I can't understand.
>>
>>38169335

>Whats going on over there

You know anon, you really should take /pol/ with a grain of salt. If you visited you'd see that nothing is 'going on over there'. Make your own mind up, dont let a man on the internet with a distinct interest in inciting racial tensions scare you away.
>>
>>38169375
>even more than handsome guys with average girls
Sorry that's what I meant
>>
File: image.png (331KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
331KB, 640x1136px
>>38168431
:(
>tfw 6/7/3
>>
>>38169375
>Even some ugly guys can have a gf
fake news. ugly girls go for chad or sub chads, but never ugly guys because they don't have to
>>
>>38169390
>you'd see that nothing is 'going on over there'
Oh you mean England, France, Belgium, Germany and Sweden don't exist and it's all a /pol/ lie ?
Fine I'll come next week
>>
>>38169404
Kek, I don't care that you don't believe it, I fucking see it by myself. I was just saying that people uglier than me have sex, I don't, and it's really a disturbing feeling.
>>
Just ignore her OP, you did nothing wrong. Any decent person would have replied to you with im good thanks or something, even if they did secretly think you were being socially awkward.
She was in the wrong, dont worry about it, its not worth your time.
>>
>>38169316
Keep Americans in America. I was dating one, he was culturless, disrespected his parents, bad hygiene, unkept neckbeird, and a walking /pol/ meme.
>>
Op's dog here to clarify, it didnt happen in America, happened in Canada actually
>>
>>38168431
>don't try and reproduce, goy
ok thanks shlomo
>>
>>38169475
>a walking /pol/ meme.
Sounds pretty hot desu
>>
>>38169096
How do they treat people who are middle aged or older?
>>
>>38168378
You should have told her to fuck off then and tell her to not touch your dog if she cant even respect the owner of it, what a bitch

>>38168431
This.
>>
>>38169021
This.

In Europe you dont see this shit. No woman has treated me like OP even tho im a spic
>>
>>38169316
That's true. I'm pretty ugly but haven't really been treated badly ever. I obviously don't get sex but plenty of people are happy to be my friend
>>
>>38169021
exactly, i traveled to america once and mostly everyone (male or female) was an over the top neurotic asshole, it was quite surreal sometimes.
>>
>>38168378
>"hi, how are you?"
Pretty autistic tbqh.
Should've said something like "huh, he doesn't usually let strangers pet him, seems like he likes you".

Her rudeness was completely uncalled for, don't waste another thought on it, she's more of an unsociable weirdo than you.
>>
>>38168431
>5'10" tall
>6.5" dick
>9/10 face
Do I make the cut?
>>
>>38169416

/r9k/ lives in complete denial and is the tumblr equivalent of a woman hating echo chamber. Women like stupid shit, my girlfriend admitted on several occasions she started talking with me cause she liked my sneakers and was bored out of her mind cause everyone else there was a couple. We've been dating for 3 years cause she liked my sneakers. I'm a fucking 180cm manlet who's 7/10 at his best and 5/10 on average with a fucking 14cm dick. Poor as a mother fucker and she comes from a middle class family. "Love" is fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1470971337432.jpg (39KB, 720x575px) Image search: [Google]
1470971337432.jpg
39KB, 720x575px
>>38170244
>7/10 at his best and 5/10 on average
I thank I figured out why she liked your "sneakers". Thank you for proving everyones point dumbass. Fuck off back to /reddit/
>>
>>38170288
*think my point still stands.
>>
>>38170288

But that's wrong you dipshit, what most of you retards don't understand is that women, with all their dumb defects and retarded behavior, don't only care about money or looks or social status. If any of you took 2 seconds of your insignificant lives to consider "Hey maybe I'm in the wrong here" maybe you'd stop trying so hard and stop trying to Elliot your way into getting women. Most tfw no gf posts on /r9k/ are from people who have any sort of social contact with anyone, let alone the opposite sex, people who try way too fucking hard and come off as thirsty/creepy or people who aim way too fucking high and fall in love with dumb Stacies that break their little teenage horny heart.
Don't tell me to go back to /reddit/ you cunt, lurk more and stop blaming other people for your own fuck ups.
>>
>>38169375
okay but you do realize there is a thing where guys straight up refuse to be with ugly woman right?

it would be totally okay to date an ugly woman if she cultivated some skills like instrument playing coding or conversation skills etc. but the problem is ugly and fat girls are the same basic bitches as the pretty ones. they DO NOT compensate
>>
>>38170372
A girl got with you because you're a 7/10 you admit that you're poor as fuck, so why else would she get with you? You actually believe the sneakers is why? Get a grip.

If I had a dollar for everytime some normie came here on his high horse telling me its all my fault id be fucking rich.

And yes go back to /reddit/, everyone here knows thats where you came from you fucking try hard. you can't get upvotes here and everyone can see past your bullshit.
>>
>>38170372
>don't only care about money or looks or social status

you are not asking how much tho.
its like those pickup artists that try to soften the blow by saying looks matter but its in your clothing or your hygiene which is completely retarded.
you would obviously not approach a woman smelling like shit and or with shit clothes
>>
>>38170412

I came from being an edgy teenager on the first few "le anonymoose xd" raids on Scientology a long time ago you cuck.
Perhaps if you went outside and actually talked to people for once you'd realize humans aren't fucking binary. Stop blaming all your problems on other people.
>>
>>38168445
google these.
realdoll
sanhui doll
wm dolls

theyre here already
>>
>>38169021
UK here
I thought British women rude until I went to the USA, your country has a serious, serious woman problem
>>
>>38170451

Alright consider the following, would you date a 1/10 smelly drug addicted homeless lady? Neither would most women, everyone cares about hygiene and clean clothes. Not everyone cares if your clothes are "wack" or whatever.
>>
>>38170468
not him but i was bullied all throughout highschool and my best friends walked out on me for no reason.
got also fucked my CO in the military and was rejected by a girl that was bombarding me with signals to approach.
your happy go lucky attitude does not fly here motherfucker. im happy there is a place where the unlucky can gather so we talk about how terrible our society is.

>>38170494
but no one has ever looked like a homeless while asking woman out. even the most autistic shitlords here have that basic kind of self awareness.
but unfortunately for you they already picked up on the scam and will not ask any woman out.
>>
>>38170524

Happy go lucky? Nigger I fought my way through highschool cause I was a skinny white nerd with huge ass glasses and acne, I was the white as snow kid who was supposed to be super smart but instead was a retard who looked like a nerd. That's probably why I have a shitty dead end job now and struggle to pay the fucking bills or buy anything of any worth. Life fucking sucks, everyone knows that you fucking snowflake, unless you're born a millionaire or incredibly gifted at something life will fucking suck. You're literally crying on a fucking imageboard about how unlucky you are cause you got rejected by a girl or got bullied in the past. Boo fucking hoo, I thought the military was supposed to ingrain discipline and perseverance on their recruits, but apparently this isn't the case cause you're giving up on women as a whole due to bad experiences. Grow up, man up, do you honestly think everyone who has a girlfriend currently didn't get rejected? Never liked someone that didn't like them back?
>>
>>38170657
>I thought the military was supposed to ingrain discipline and perseverance on their recruits

I'm pretty sure it's meant to break them so bad that they are willing to die to make rich old men even richer...
>>
>>38170829
I guess, ideally it turns children into men. I'm not American so my idea of military dudes isn't armed mercenaries fighting among mudslimes over muh freedoms and muh WMD's
>>
>>38168378
you shoulda answered with the same shit
>i was talking to the dog, not you
>>
>>38168378
Should have commanded the dog to rip her throat out after that rudeness.
>>
>>38168431
This is not true. I go to the club district of my town and I see manlets with their arms around taller, hot chicks. I see fat guys with hot gfs. I see short mexicans with qt white bitches giggling under their arm, craving their dick. My own father was a 5ft 6 manlet construction worker with a small dick and he married my 5ft 8 aryan mom who's last fiance had a net worth of over $70million. Sartre, a lazy-eyed-manlet-dweeb, fucked high school girls on the reg. I, on the other hand, am 6ft, blonde hair, blue eyes, in good shape, but autistic as fuck. I couldn't have a significant conversation with a female until I was 16, and even now I am socially retarded. It is all about having fucking game. I am not talking about being a pick up artist or some gay shit, I am talking about having top tier social skills and being able to analyze somebody to the point where you know what they want to hear to make them fuck you.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.