[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thought you guys might enjoy a story from when i was 15 >be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: ya boi.jpg (7KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
ya boi.jpg
7KB, 238x212px
Thought you guys might enjoy a story from when i was 15
>be me
>school fair run by 4 normies that hate me
>one of them is jewish
>hatch a devilish plan maybe one of the best i have ever had
>track down b-tech Nazi uniform, use card board cut out arm band swastikas
>the day finally hits and i put on normal clothes before going to school
>put baby's first S.S uniform in my bag
>run straight to the bathrooms with bag and put on the uniform
>stroll past my friend and he gives me a look of disgust
>he pulls out a sharpie and gives me a banging stache
>thank him as i go to the meeting of normies and greet them with "vitte schnitzel shnell strodell"
>3 of them betas look at me shocked as the filthy jew starts to quiver with rage
>"JUST BECAUSE IM JEWISH YOU HAVE TO DO THIS"
> give him a smirk and say "6 million people were gassed and they couldn't kill your faggy grand parents"
>feel a cold hand on my shoulder and hear "lets have a chat about that claim"
>mfw
>say i need to go to the bathroom
>NO says the 5.7 principal i walk along side a jew and a smaller than average principal
>run
>become a fugitive nazi
>go behind what i call head shed
>realize that jews and the little people are chasing the nazi
> get caught and expelled moved to a new school
so that was the best experience of my life
>>
>>38168219
Unfunny
Also you are a fag
>>
>>38168219
WE ARE NOT POL
REEEEEE
>>
>>38168219
wtf is "vitte schnitzel shnell strodell"
>>
>>38168219
I like your story. :D
>>
>>38168219
You are what /pol/ would be if it were a person
>>
>OP acts like an edgy cunt
>OP gets kicked out of school for acting like an edgy cunt
/thread
>>
>>38168219
Top fucking kek. Bumping this thread out of interest.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.