[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>unironically misogynistic and racist How to I fix this? I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1471410282278.jpg (5KB, 161x156px) Image search: [Google]
1471410282278.jpg
5KB, 161x156px
>unironically misogynistic and racist
How to I fix this? I do not want to be either of these things but I just can't help it!
>>
>>38163636
I'm beginning to be unironically racist.
Like, i hate black people that act like dindus, but nice, kind black people are alright
>>
>>38163636
You're woke
>>
>>38163688
That's called reality.
Once you lose the sheltered liberal dogooder programming you see that racism is partially based on reality.
>>
>>38163688
So you hate people that act like criminals?

Do you excuse whites for acting like criminals, if then you're a racist
>>
>>38163740
All criminals are fucking trash.
I see a dindu doing crimes i fucking get angry
I see a white doing crimes i get fucking angry.
>>
File: seffesfes.gif (545KB, 500x206px) Image search: [Google]
seffesfes.gif
545KB, 500x206px
be excellent to each other, anon.
>>
>>38163636
Develop them into coherent worldviews.

You think all your forefathers weren't BOTH those things?
>>
>>38163636
>fix
you're doing just fine, anon
>>
read books. or any proper literature. really.
>>
I'm the same way. I's natural to be racist. I hate dindus and spics and see nothing of value in their culture.

I have a sister who is friends with all these skanks. She is too kind to me but I have a difficult time dealing with the fact that she's around these useless basic skanks who talk about all the guys they sleep with. She has borderline personality disorder herself and I have lost count of the number of boyfriends she's had. I have a more difficult time dealing with the conflict between my misogynistic feelings and my sister's kindness toward me.
>>
>>38163688
>>38163716
it's not racism. it's stereotyping
>>
>>38163636
>How to I fix this?
You do not. You just do not talk about it and carry on.
>>
>>38163802
>sister is socially adjusted and I'm not WAHHHHH
>>
>implying there's anything to be fixed

just take the redpill my friend
>>
>>38163943
sure she might look like it but she's nearly killed herself twice from drug usage due to her bpd and still won't stop. make of that what you will.
>>
>>38163688
You don't hate black people anon you hate criminals. You've obviously never talked to a wigger irl
>>
>>38164309
I have. He just wasn't a dindu
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.