[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on Apple products and the people who use them?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Apple-logo.png (11KB, 880x625px) Image search: [Google]
Apple-logo.png
11KB, 880x625px
What are your thoughts on Apple products and the people who use them?
>>
>>38163459
Why do you care? Who does it matter to?
You're still shit and a self-proclaimed intellectual
You're smelly and you browse an anime board while you're crusty

You're bitter, annoying, and your echo chamber is filled with actual transvestites with mental diseases.
>>
I assume that the people who use them are not very competent or knowledgeable when it comes to computers or electronics. I don't have much of an opinion about the products themselves other than finding their limitations annoying.
>>
>>38163459
>Likes
- dat ECOSYSTEM
- top-tier hardware
- top-tier design (inb4 battery case, pencil, magic mouse)
- charisma
- muh 'just works' meme is not just a meme.

>Dislikes
- Apple has way too much control over their proprietary products and does some really stupid/malicious shit with that power every now and again.
- Apple likes to takes "bold" risks. These risks do not always pay off. (e.g. battery case, pencil, magic mouse, headphone jack). I don't want an electronics company taking risks. I want a reliable product, this isn't art class.
- Steve Jobs is dead and, apparently, so is the pursuit of perfection.
>>
I used to think anyone who did is an idiot, but now I don't really care. People use what they want to do things for them. If they like it and have used it, who am I to judge?
>>
>>38163459
I honestly do not care about what you use for a phone or computer at all. Who gives a shit about something so arbitrary and materialistic?

I'll never understand why /g/ gets into massive flame wars over stupid shit like that.

But Apple as a company is pretty alright.
>>
File: brilliant design.jpg (843KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
brilliant design.jpg
843KB, 1920x1080px
>>38164036
Because apple is the equivalent of computing Mephistopheles
They cultivate this image of a perfect company but promote so many awful practices in computing.
The reason /g/ gets in fights about it is because all of the people who made impulse decisions to buy their shitty overpriced toys cannot stand the idea that could've done better. Cognitive dissonance kicks in and instead of facing the fact that they made a bad decision and learning for it, they seek any mean's possible to justify to others and themselves why they actually made a good decision.
>>
>>38163496
Took the words right out of my mouth. Also I like that the products are homogeneously optimized but they're overpriced IMO. But Android phones also are overpriced IMO. I think all smartphones are extremely overrated; they could have been done far better.
>>
>>38163459
Their products are very anti-consumer. For example apple products may include one or more of these things:
>soldered in RAM
>cant change batteries
>need fucking itunes to add songs
>cant actually turn device off
>walled garden software enviroments

I think Apple products are more a fashion statement than anything one would use to actually be productive.
>>
>>38164693
You can buy old flagships for cheap. I goy an lg g3 new for $130 on ebay.
>>
>>38163491
.t assblasted AppleCuck
>>
I'd say they're over-rated. I had an iPhone 4 for about 2 years and while it was nice to use, there wasn't anything special about it that set it apart from the Android phones that I had. They seem to be way over priced and essentially you're paying for the name.
>>
>>38163496
>tfw own iPhone
>jailbroken

Android =/= technologically competent. Every android user I've ever met only got it because it was free with a contract and couldn't care less about what phone they have. The amount of competent Android users is probably the same amount of jailbroken iPhone users.
>>
>>38163496
Can confirm. I write software for a living on a mac and I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing.
>>
File: 4L_k512H1Ml.jpg (110KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
4L_k512H1Ml.jpg
110KB, 960x1280px
>people still care what kind of phone other people use

Just use whatever fucking phone works for you.

>b-but iPhone's are overpriced!

Okay? Are you buying everyone's fucking iPhone? Let people over paying for anything get fucked. It's their own damn fault.
>>
>>38164742
Look at this.
Look at your post. You took the time to write this out, fill out the captcha and submit it.

Look at it and feel shame for your worthless, shitty post. You've wasted so much time writing that post, having done absolutely nothing with it.
>>
>>38164724
>I think Apple products are more a fashion statement than anything one would use to actually be productive.
Maybe you could say that about Chromebooks but I highly doubt Apple products are so irredeemably bad that they hinder all productivity.
>>
>>38164961
This also applies to >>38163491.

Your post is also worthless and shitty. Feel shame.
>>
>>38163459
Apple should be shut down by the government. Their products are such a ripoff it should be illegal.

Not even exaggerating. Apple needs to be obliterated and people need to be educated on exactly why their shit is so horrible.
>>
I do not care for Apple and anyone who does is an idiot shill cuck numale [buzzword] memelord fagsicle iSheeple.
>>
>>38164961
And you're the one getting triggered as fuck, writing paragraphs over a few sentences. Sad!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.