[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: TESTDD.jpg (75KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
TESTDD.jpg
75KB, 680x680px
what in the world happened folks
>>
>>38163385
>4chan now
[firm shaking intensifies]
>>
We grew up and realized white supremacy is the best.
>>
>>38163506
LMAO i knew that some faggot was gonna reply "we grew up".
but yeah unironically subscribing to collectivist identity politics and spamming them on 4chan is totally "growing up" bro

go outside more and get a well paying job? lol fuck that!
>>
>>38163385
the culture changed to the times. The Internet became mainstream. People becoming more connected yet still feeling isolated. The future was going to be great

You can find these hive mind threads/switcheroo shit on reddit but the humor just isn't there anymore. Come grandpa, eat your doritos and diet mountain dew
>>
>>38163385

>used to be controversial to be immoral
>now it's controversial to be moral

That's what happened.
>>
>>38163385
Normalfags.

Captcha: Help train our A.I. you pathetic chattel.
>>
>>38163385
Shit changed. Mostly the Internet boomed with popularity and is now flooded with normies.
>>
Being a degenerate became less and less amusing.
>>
>>38163385
>complains about /pol/ tier posts.
>yesterday the entire board united to get the gay/trap posters out of /r9k/ and failed
>doesn't complain about that.
>>
2008 wasn't that long ago and not much has changed.

Faggots.
>>
>>38164121
the reason i'm not complaining about that is because everybody looks down on those threads.
the subject i picked is obviously more polarizing and will also alert people about the mass stormfront shillings that became prevalent. yes they are just as bad as lgbt cancer. horseshoe theory is applicable in this situation
>>
>>38164176
I don't find it too bad now the election is over. Sure you'll see /pol/acks posting on other boards but the stormfags kinda got diluted by /rThe_Donald fags
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.