[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My father was black and my mother was half indian/half irish.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 3924729147.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
3924729147.gif
2MB, 460x259px
My father was black and my mother was half indian/half irish. What am I supposed to identify myself as?
>>
>>38161059
shit

oringinm
>>
>>38161059
A filthy mongrel
>>
Whites won't give a fuck about it. They'll be salty if you're not any other than the inbred atrocity that came from your mother and your brother's lack of basic morals.

Love yourself and your parents, do things to make them feel proud and yourself happt, and listen no fool.
>>
Literal subhuman garbage
>>
File: big think.gif (505KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
big think.gif
505KB, 1080x1080px
>>38161059
a big thinker
>>
>>38161059
You. Race is an antiquated construct in a day and age where you can go live in any first world country of your choosing.
>>
>>38161059
jesus, that's like the shittiest three things you can be
just kidding, just bee yourself
>>
>>38161059
>no blacks
>no irish
>no dogs

null
>>
>>38161168

Someone is jealous of white people desu.

Protip dumbass: we're not inbred
>>
stop the meme of identifying yourself based on the color of your body, or your body in general. you weeb. your body has nothing to do with your identity if you step outside of it.

only edgelords will dispute this
>>
>>38161235
but /pol/ said so
>>
poo in the ghetto
>>
you're obviously a mega negro
>>
>>38161059
someone that definitely won't survive the race war
>>
>>38161059
>My father was black and my mother was half indian/half irish. What am I supposed to identify myself as?

Identify as whatever the fuck you want
I'm Indian but consume 10x more Japanese media and culture than I do Indian culture. Just because my parents came from India doesn't mean I need to like bhangra or identify strongly with India. Why does this even confuse you?
it literally doesn't matter what race you are, it doesn't affect your life whatsoever
>>
>>38161059
>asking a bunch of neonazi stormweenies what you should identify as
>asking an equal amount of virtue signalling reddit crossposters what you should identify as

Identify as dead. Kill yourself.
>>
>>38161256
/pol/ is the most diverse board on the site, have you seen any of their fucking pictures?
>>
>>38161342
Shhh, anon, the meme is that /pol/ is nothing but extreme-right, white, closeted gay male Americans.
>>
>>38161059
Try identifying as an individual
>>
>>38161330
>it literally doesn't matter what race you are, it doesn't affect your life whatsoever
You're wrong. People make judgement based on your appearance all the time.
E.g. Height - taller men get treated better than shorter men. Tall people don't have to identify as tall for people to treat them as such "Can you reach that for me?"
Race is viewed in the same way. A biological factor that you have no control over and just have to play the hand you're dealt.
>>
>>38161059
Trashcan
>>
>>38161059
Identify as black, irish, and indian
you don't have to be exclusive about your heritage
ask your mother about her connection to both sides and if she ever feels 100% one side and 0% the other. I highly doubt it
>>
File: handshakedadnew.png (602KB, 490x408px) Image search: [Google]
handshakedadnew.png
602KB, 490x408px
>>38161059
A job applicant, son.
>>
>>38161342
A couple of Asians a Mexican LARPing as white supremacists is not diversity.
>>
>>38161708
Yes it is. Have you seen the /pol/ meet ups? Or when they showed up at Shia lecuck's livestream? If nothing else it's more than this board
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.