[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just took a nap and dreamt I was dating a 5/10 normie girl.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

I just took a nap and dreamt I was dating a 5/10 normie girl. In the dream I thought about leaving her because she wasn't >6/10

>i'm 4-5/10 in real life

i was being a douchebag in my dreams
>>
>>38160797
Is that a 5/10 to you?
>>
Why is her face 30 years older than her body
>>
>>38160797
I'm at the point were I find that girl very attractive.
>>
>>38160850
don't tell me you actually think she's above average.
>>
>>38161041
>good complexion
>flawless teeth
>not fat
>good eye color

She's above average by that alone. I want to see her with a straight face, she might just have a weird smile.
>>
>>38160797
Is that sammy? I cant fap to her
>>
>>38161041
With a bag over her head easily
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (110KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
110KB, 800x800px
>>38160797

You have now reached the stage of bitterness. You will start to find others emotional pain satisfying because of the perceived pain you receive from the world around you.
the same reason why some people find NTR satisfying
good luck anon :^)
>>
>>38160797
6/10 body, 3.5/10 face
>>
>>38161100
You're desperate. She's a 5.5/10 on a good day.
>>
>>38161590
>5.5/10
>55%
>literally above average
My point stands
>>
>>38161590
taste is subjective my dude. I'd rather date this girl than an 10 by conventional standards
>>
I would agree. I think she looks really good. Tell us about yourself, anon
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.