[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bros! I got turned down by this chick on okcupid She's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 20170704_122601.png (324KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170704_122601.png
324KB, 1080x1920px
Bros!

I got turned down by this chick on okcupid

She's cute though - should I still respond with a smart ass reply that'll make her laugh while intriguing her?

Or should I immediately ignore her and pursue my search ?

Pic related. I was telling her an idea that I have for an outdoor adventure

Help bros!
>>
yes, you should respond with a smart ass reply that'll make her laugh while intriguing her.
>>
>>38154802
By saying what ?
>>
>>38154801
You're far too beta for that whore
Move into waters you can actually tread in.
Like cuckdom
>>
Say something similar to "yea you're right I probably am too cool for you" but don't say exactly that...
This response will probably not get a reply back though so if you're looking for something to further the convo don't do what I said haha
>>
>>38154801
Oops this reply >>38154805 was for you
>>
So I don't have great context but to me it seems like this girl was looking for a hookup and you suggested fucking salsa dancing. Unless she is of a nationality that knows how to do that and expressed that she liked to go dancing that was a really fucking stupid thing to say : /
>>
>>38154803
you asked us if you should make a joke
that kind of implied you actually had something funny to say
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.