[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /r9k/, are you a sitter or a stander? Sitter here.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: sitorstand.jpg (46KB, 815x479px) Image search: [Google]
sitorstand.jpg
46KB, 815x479px
So /r9k/, are you a sitter or a stander?

Sitter here.
>>
>>38150448
why would I shit while standing up? that's disgusting.
>>
>>38150937
The pic says "how do you wipe?" Not "how do you shit"
>>
>>38151494
why would I wipe while standing up? that's disgusting.
>>
>>38151515
Supposedly, half of everyone does each. But I wanted to see what /r9k/ thinks.
>>
>>38150448
I never thought about it, but I guess I'm kind of in the middle? I lift my ass a little (like ski-jumpers do), and put my hand over my right leg to wipe from behind (not between legs, I heard someone saying that's the right way).
>>
>>38152617
This.

Its awkward to sit and wipe, you need to lift your ass up somewhat.
>>
>>38150448
sitting down, back to front
>>
>>38150448
i used to do it standing when i was a kid then i got self conscious and now i do it sitting.
>>
File: 1489884773695.jpg (76KB, 800x699px) Image search: [Google]
1489884773695.jpg
76KB, 800x699px
>No squatting option

lmao fuckin normies don't even know how to shit.
>>
I'm already squatting to shit, why would I change positions to wipe?

>>38152617
Fatty

>>38152644
Fatty
>>
Wait, people actually reach inside the toilet bowl to wipe while sitting? That's messed up, what if you touch the water? Or a shit?

Do these people have those weirdly elongated toilets that are at Mcdonalds and other fast food places.
>>
i stand and put one foot on the toilet to give a good spread
>>
>>38153511
What the hell kind of toilets do people in your country use? In america we just use the normal circle shaped ones that don't fill all the way to the brim. That way the toilet can accept excretions without overflowing.
>>
>>38153581
I mean I could get my hand in there, but it would be precariously close to the water, one wrong slip is all it takes for shitty hands.

Is there barely any water in the toilets in America? Wouldn't the shit stick to the sides with so little water? Not to mention the smell.
>>
>>38152656

Enjoy having shit on your balls? Because that's how you get shit on your balls.
>>
>>38150448
>wiping by putting your hand in the toilet
>wiping by standing in front of toilet so debris falls onto the floor

Both of those are disgusting.

I squat directly over the toilet and spread my ass cheeks. First I wipe with normal toilet paper, then I finish the job with wet wipes. I don't let them touch again until I am done wiping.
>>
>>38152710
>>38152760
You guys squat too?
It's by far the superior method of shitting
>>
>>38150448
Stand up.

Next logical question:
Crumple or fold?

I fold. Only fat Americans sit down and crumple.
>>
why would you stand? Aren't you just making it more difficult for yourself?
>>
>>38153708
The older models used more water, but now American toilets are between 1.28-1.6gallons(4.8-6L). I can't be arsed to check the difference between the water level and the rim but it is enough to get two hand under my ass without even coming close to the sides on water. The seat area is about 15x15"(38*38inchimeters)
>>
Who the fuck wipes their ass while sitting?
>>
>>38154126
>not leaning left
>>
>>38154143
I can't, the shower takes up too much space. Just fucking stand up and wipe, how do you do this differently?
>>
if i have a boner i have to stand, i don't want my dick to touch the water.
>>
I stand, I fold and I bury a finger up my ass (covered in a wet wipe) to make sure I get rid of all the shit.
>>
>>38152644
>>38152617
what's it like being so fat you can't wipe your ass sitting down you fat fuck?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.