[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mom just gave me the "Anon, we need to talk about your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: pepesweatingprofusely.jpg (9KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
pepesweatingprofusely.jpg
9KB, 250x236px
>Mom just gave me the "Anon, we need to talk about your health and weight" talk
>>
>>38148874
taking care of your body isn't for everyone anon
>>
Happens to most of us fatties living with their parents
>>
>>38148874
How did that go for you?
>>
>>38148874
my mom is trying to ship me off to a mental facility so i have to be real careful with my behavior now
its so tiring putting up a fake all of the time i dont know how normies do it
>>
>>38148874
taking control of your health is quite empowering and not super hard. try to start by replacing unhealthy foods with healthy ones and not going back no matter wat.
>>
>family gatherings
>"wow anon you're looking so good keep it up"
I mean I know I lost 1/3 of my body weight but god damn I just hate these compliments for some reason. Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>38148894
Eh, not too bad. I'm not morbidly obese but I'm a bit chubby.
>>
>>38148952
I do. You do it because you think it's not nice to acknowledge it yourself so you're left feeling awkard. Just say thank you and mean it. You deserve it.
>>
>>38148989
What is your body fat percentage?
Have you considered adding /fit/ to your browsing?
>>
Your mom actually cares about you. This is normal human behavior. Just go with it, you don't want to be a robot
>>
Time to start running, fatso.

Oh wait, you can't.
>>
>>38148874
then go and lose some bloody weight
>>
>>38148874
Why does this pepe has so many hooks on him ?
>>
>>38148952
>grandma calls me over and congratulates me on losing weight
>she's blind as shit- only sees blurs of color, but probably can tell my blob of color is a big fat blob of color
>I haven't lost any weight
Was she making fun of me or what?
>>
File: asdf.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>38150037
Those are worms. Frogs are prone to parasites
>>
>>38148874
Time to work on your firm handshake, you damn, dirty ape.
>>
>>38150037
It's anime sweat, symbol for character being in desperate situation.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.