[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my boss ridiculed me on Monday in front of everybody and I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1499120681109.jpg (26KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499120681109.jpg
26KB, 480x480px
So my boss ridiculed me on Monday in front of everybody and I punched him in the mouth and went home.
Been sitting around with the phone off the hook worrying that I'm gonna get charged or some shit.
AMA
>>
why are you running away?
you run from criticism
you run from your responsibility at work
you run from the consequences of your actions
it's all going to catch up with you, so why run from it
>>
>>38147019
Because that guy is a dickhead
>>
File: 1496756082250.jpg (76KB, 750x701px) Image search: [Google]
1496756082250.jpg
76KB, 750x701px
>>38147019
This os a fucking excellent comment.
>>
>>38146971
You're going to get in much worse trouble now that you're evading calls that are probably from lawyers/police. Kill yourself or come clean
>>
>>38146971
It is time for a reading from the book of Christopher Dorner...
>>
>>38147019
ebin and good
>>
>>38147081
>>38147061
Nah, today's the day where I start doing what I want. I don't care how much jail time this shit nets me. I'm gonna be my own man.
>>
>>38147055
here you are running from your share of the responsibility.
you didn't fulfill your role at work properly, putting you in the position of ridicule, and you replied to that ridicule with violence. There's no justification for that.
>>
>>38147106
Violence is action. It makes the world go round. I'm not obeying any more of these bullshit moral or legal codes.
>>
File: I_dont_give_a_fuck.jpg (24KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
I_dont_give_a_fuck.jpg
24KB, 392x500px
>>38147106
Wahahaahahhahahaha fuck that! Fuck the social order, fuck your job, why not punch your boss in the face and jack off in the toilets? You think I owe anything to this life?
>>38147125
Exactly this!!
>>
>>38147125
>x is action
don't understand why this is ever said as a defense. Lot's of things are action, and almost all of them are bad ideas. Jumping off a bridge for instance, or slapping a random girl's ass on the street.

So what are you going to do now, unbounded by morality or legal concerns? Gonna keep hiding, or are you going to commit more violence until you're stopped?
>>
>>38147228
I'm gonna go full De Sade mode.
>>
>>38146971
What did he do that made you mad OP?
>>
>>38147253
you're not going to get very far pleasure seeking and you're going to pay a very heavy price for what little pleasure you get.

You don't actually believe what you say you do because you weren't acting it out. You went and got a job, there's the proof. If you believed in extreme freedom, you wouldn't have gotten yourself working under a boss to begin with.

When will you stop running from the truth?
>>
>>38147274
He called me a mute and a loser.
>>38147348
Today is the beginning of a new age.
>>
>>38147348
>you did this then therefore you are this now
if you can't see the flaw in that reasoning please refrain from living
>>
>>38146971
Hopefully you seem poor enough not to sue and clean enough not to get the book thrown. Violence at the behest of words seems too extreme but I don't (truly) know you or the situation, hopefully you'll become a fuckhead in memory.
>>
>>38147228
>or slapping a random girl's ass on the street.
beta male detected, when will you ever learn?
>>
>>38146971
>been sitting around busting nuts all over myself posting on 4Chan
boi
>>
>>38147415
If I say I believe in free speech, then I go out and assault my political opponents, do I really believe in free speech or am I just saying it? Thought out actions, like showing up for a demonstration or going through a job application process, are motivated by beliefs. OP can say he's a subscriber of the idea of extreme freedom, but when he goes out to find a job, which contradicts his held ideas, you have to ask: are his beliefs what he says he thinks, or are they the ideas he acts out?

>>38147372
Your new age is going to be very short-lived.
>>
>>38147516
>but when he goes out to find a job,
that's not past tense
please stop the reddit tier logic
>>
>>38146971
You're an idiot.

Since I'm a bong and I was forced into the job by parents, the work got too much and I had a nervous breakdown and got a years sick pay before resigning
>>
>>38146971
Alpha move, all the power to you.
You're not gonna go to jail for a punch in the mouth.
>>
Real human bean and a real hero. Good job he deserved it.
>>
pls greentext the exact exchange between you and your boss before you busted his chops so we can decide if you were morally (if not legally) right
>>
>>38147125
You keep saying that when you go to jail. I'm sure you thought you did what did what was right.
>>
>>38147103
It's good that you decided not to be a pussy anymore and stand up for yourself, even if there's jail time involved.

Just don't make a habit out of caving people's shit in when they piss you off.
>>
>>38147228
it's better than inaction
>>
>>38146971
I really, really like this picture. Mind if I save it?

originalio oregano toast
>>
More power to yoy OP, I'm proud of you for standing up for yourself. I would never do it.
>>
>>38148122
This or fuck off, OP

origami
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.