[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I do? I'm a virgin and a girl finally likes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4328.jpg (541KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4328.jpg
541KB, 900x1200px
What should I do? I'm a virgin and a girl finally likes me, she's pretty, we've been hanging out, but her body is so intimidating. She's half black half hispanic and I would say she's close to being fat, but in the thicc category still. I read that it's harder to fuck these kind of girls with big butts so idk
>>
Try not to let her get on top
I hear many people break their dicks when a fat girl rides
>>
>>38143828
im pretty sure we will be in the standard missionary position
>>
bittly bittly bip bap bodoopity bob bing bang boopadoodly bick back BRAAAAAAP
>>
I WANT THAT ASS SO MUCH AHHHHHHH!!!
>>
>>38144060
I read this in a bill Cosby voice, which made the BRAAAAAAP sound so weird.
>>
>>38143805
Don't worry, just have a big dick and it'll be easy to get in.
>>
>>38143805
Normie here, dating a thicc girl. Honestly you have nothing to worry about, you can literally please them with a 4 inch dick. The ass does not get in the way like you think it does, it only gets in the way when she doesn't spread eagle properly, and any girl thicc or smol can stop you from penetrating deep by simply not spreading her legs properly.
>>
>>38143828
what cunt?

its not harder OP. just let her do all the work and lay back and enjoy it. if she has the same body as your pic youll be fine. actual mc fat fucks yea its hard to fuck due to the sheer amount of fat.
>>
>>38144204
>The ass does not get in the way like you think it does

No but if a guy has a dick that is 4 inches at most then it means he isn't going to be able to even have his groin leave the butt of the thicc girl if he is penetrating doggystyle. He won't be getting much momentum during penetration at all.

This is the part people seem to forget. It isn't simply that a bigger dick fills up the girl more. It is also the fact that a bigger dick can get more movement inside of the vagina. Considering that going in and out is largely what sex is than it makes sense why girls prefer bigger guys.

A man with a small dick is better off going with a girl with a small butt. A smaller more thin girl. Not ugly anorexic but thicc girls are clearly built for bigger, more manly men.
>>
>>38144150
My dick is average. Almost 7 inches but I don't really care about length because I know it's not small.
>>
hey anon thanks so much for taking me up he-

oh.. oh i think there was something in that salad that didn't agr-

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

oops teehee
i need to air out my pantsy wantsys

oh well i'm sure it won't happen aga-

BRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP-P-P-P-P-P-P-P
>>
>She's half black half hispanic
Bestiality is wrong.
>>
>>38145673
pls more my weiner got hard
>>
>>38145727
>P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P
you know this is the buttcheeks flapping right
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.