[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wanna know what the dumbest creature on this fucking planet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: MODSARECUCKS.jpg (25KB, 424x598px) Image search: [Google]
MODSARECUCKS.jpg
25KB, 424x598px
You wanna know what the dumbest creature on this fucking planet is? Moths. Let me tell you how fucking dumb these idiots are. They are nocturnal meaning they only come out at night but when they do they are attracted to light. Let that sink in. They come out in the dark... and the obsess over light. You fucking morons, haven't you heard of this thing called the sun? God I hate those stupid motherfuckers.
>>
fuck moth i hate him
>>
File: Literally Me.png (148KB, 719x466px) Image search: [Google]
Literally Me.png
148KB, 719x466px
>>38142607
>>38142626
Fuck the sun and fuck you guys. Moths are bros. You retards block the sun out of your rooms so you can sit around staring at the light from your monitor for 16 hours.
>>
Do not insulin moth
You will be cursed with diabetes
>>
Yeah, fuck moths.
>>
>>38142651
go to hell moth-fucker
>>
File: popo.png (89KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
popo.png
89KB, 500x500px
Day of the bugtrap when?>>38142662
>>38142626
>>38142658
>>38142651
>>
You wanna know what the dumbest creature on this fucking planet is? Mothers.

reply or she dies
>>
moth should be die
>>
This is the same manner normies speak about us. Fuck you OP for hating harmless moths just because they're conflicted and idealists.
>>
>>38142731
Oh, look. It's a moth apologist. Fuck you and fuck everything you and your moth butt buddies stand for.
>>
FUCK THESE GHOST BIRD FUCKING THINGS
>>
Protip to kill them: tennis rackets
>>
File: angry-pepe.jpg (11KB, 614x526px) Image search: [Google]
angry-pepe.jpg
11KB, 614x526px
S-stop being so mean to moths they can't help they were fucked by evolution fire and light didn't exist probably till relatively soon.
>>
>>38142927
the sun you dumb fucking moth apologist

GAS ALL MOTHS
>>
>>38142607
I used to have moths in my old apartment and I would just punch them. Most of the time they just die instantly. They were pretty small though admittedly.
>>
>>38143245
based moth puncher
>>
i shoot captured moths with a BB gun in the style of executing prisoners of war
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.